Next Thread
Print Thread
#471412 06/08/13 04:50 PM
henryv Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
[Linked Image]

Maybe I got something wrong in the installation? Keeps happening whenever I'm in RTS.

EDIT: I just noticed, I don't have a drive F and it appeared on the right prompt window...

Last edited by henryv; 06/08/13 04:51 PM.

"There is no such thing as absolute freedom because we are still prisoners of society"
old hand
old hand
We're working on a solution for this one / hopefully we'll have it out tomorrow. Can you try lowering your graphic settings/resolution & see if you still have it then ?

henryv Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Lar_q
We're working on a solution for this one / hopefully we'll have it out tomorrow. Can you try lowering your graphic settings/resolution & see if you still have it then ?

I was already playing in the lowest settings and unticked everything except for the 60 FPS. It is rather random, but it only happens during RTS. I tried using the support thing, and I got arbitrary results on "DirectX" Sometimes it's "Unknown" then sometimes it's "Passed". I used dxdiag and I'm using DirectX 11. I don't know if Direct X could be relevant though.

Anyways, I already sent a report to support with the report. Hopefully, this problem will be fixed by tomorrow. can't progress through the storyline without this fixed, so I'll just wait patiently by then. Thanks for the heads up by the way!

"There is no such thing as absolute freedom because we are still prisoners of society"

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard