Print Thread
#476323 18/12/13 06:26 AM
E
Eldiora Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
E
I must have missed something, I found the location of Evelnys Lab, however I tried all the spells in my arsenal as a mage and nothing opened something where I could enter Evelyns lab.

Was there some other hint I missed which spell to use?

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
I must have missed something because I cannot find the lab on the beach using the reveal spell. Where did you find it?

E
Eldiora Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
E
Have you been to the pirates that have Prathalons (sp?) Staff on the beach? A bit further an dthere they are, its hard to describe without the map because its blanc for me again (went back to town).

Where did you find a reveal spell?

P
stranger
stranger
P
The reveal spell is on or near the table in Evelyn's room. The lab is on the beach south west of the Watcher Statues (who are a bit north of town).

E
Eldiora Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
E
Somehow the reveal spell was a good way away from the house on the ground (no clue how it got there)

T
stranger
stranger
T
I have no clue where this lab is, i feel like i've run around everywhere 3 times, and plateau's directions only make me feel more lost :P

veteran
veteran
You need to have passed through the tunnel where you fought the huge robot. There's a tunnel leading out past it. From there, hug the left-hand side until you find a path down the beach, From there keep going southwest, back towards Cyseal, until you reach a place with a rock arch and a bench. If you have the appropriate quest - you've read Evelyn's log - your characters should prompt you that this is the right place with a conversation. From there, right-click the Reveal spell in your inventory.

This might be the wrong place, but I do have a moment of praise for Larian here: On the second time I visited that place, I knew where the entrance is, so I wanted to see if the entrance was non-existent and comes into being when the spell is used. To that end, I tried to make a character embedded into the entrance by walking them to inside where it should appear, but when I tried, I couldn't get close enough. The entrance, being invisible instead of non-existent, correctly blocked me from approaching the wall.

U
stranger
stranger
U
For some reason, I still cannot find Evelyns lab. I searched everywhere, even the south western parts. The Farthest I can go on the SW part of the beach, is where Im greeted with a large group of orcs that try and fight me and there is no possible way I can kill them. I have the reveal spell in my inventory, but Im officially stuck and Im starting to get frustrated. Ive searched the eastern parts and still nothing. I have not found a tunnel, or a robot Im supposed to fight? Someone please help me.

Support
Support

You need to head north of the city to find the tunnel you need to get through to find the secret lair. There are also lower level opponents there than heading out the west gate at the harbour.

When you get near Evelyn's lab your characters will comment (floating text) on the area looking like what was described in her diary, so you don't have to worry about trying the Reveal spell until then.

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
Head to location
X:272 Y:372 go through the cave and exit the other end. You will then be in the right area to start your search.

Link Copied to Clipboard