Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
Ok so it's technically possible to finish Legionnaires at the Church quest.
You need to send your companions over the alpha line and explore some and you will find the church. Then just have your mains talk to Aureus to finish

[Linked Image]

D
stranger
stranger
D
Originally Posted by DosBoot
Where are Kitty Love and the Philosopher quests located?

To get the Kitty Love quest you have to have pet talking. Then Speak to the cat in the Inn.

S
S
**BUMP**

People spamming stuff, this thread is useful.

B
B
I appear to be stuck in the Black Cove, can anyone tell me how to get past the Black Ominous Gate? I tried Unlock and Magical Unlock but it didn't work.

I also still have Kitty Love, Tom The Wannabe Adventurer and Lost Love at the Lighthouse in my quest log, are they solvable?

Finally, I can't figure out Little Bo Bertia Lost Her Sheep. I tried talking to her with the dead sheep in my inventory, but I can't tell her I found it, and no one else seems to have dialogue options related to this quest.

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
To get past the door
go to the room behind where you fought the Source Abomination. There's a picture on the wall. Behind it is a switch.
All of those quests can be completed. There was a bug that crashed the game for the Lighthouse quest, but reports are in that it works now.

B
B
I couldn't move the picture, I had to use Whirlwind to bring it down.

Is there a way to get off the island you're teleported to after pulling the Ominous Lever?

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
I had separated the party and was able to use the pyramid to get down. Maybe use the Homestead button if you have no other option.

B
B
I have the following quests still in my quest log:

[Linked Image]

Of these, only Bo Bertia and The Wannabe Adventurer are solvable, right? I can't figure them out.

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
Headless Nick is solvable.
Another Crazed Mage is solvable as far as I recall. EDIT: The hidden switch can't be interacted with. Stepping off the pressure plate does nothing. It would appear this quest is broken at the moment.
Bo Bertia I'm unsure of. I've heard it is, but haven't completed it personally.
Tom is solvable:
In the cave with Arhu's Failed Experiment there is a corpse. Look at it.

The other's aren't solvable. The Church and Braccus WERE solvable through an exploit in the previous build but not this build.

Last edited by lokitrixter; 02/02/14 09:08 PM.
B
stranger
stranger
B
The talking Statues are located at the North, in the area, where you can get through the cave
Attacking each of them with the spells of statue's element will summon the deamon of this element. defeating all of them will open a magic prison, where you will met an old friend

Last edited by Berethor; 24/02/14 08:49 AM.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard