Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#482444 14/02/14 04:20 PM
Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
New patch means a new Bug Report megathread is needed. I'll start:

- The Survivor Ability "Reflexes" is in character creation, but vanishes from the list once you start the game. It's still there, but you can't see it or put points into it. EDIT: According to the kickstarter update, it's been removed from inside the game, the bug is that it hasn't been removed from character creation, and items can still boost it.

- Minor Issue: I used Teleport to send Roddy to fetch an otherwise unreachable chest. That triggered an "Affinity/Affection" dialogue with Roddy complaining about being on the receiving end of friendly fire. Using Teleport on your comrades to reposition them is one of the intended uses of it. If possible, maybe exclude Teleport from the triggers for that dialogue.

- Graphical Oddity: At x176, y196, just north of the West Gate to Cyseal, the ground section is textured with wooden planks, and that does not look intentional.

- Animation Glitch: Something's wrong with the animation of Zombies. They appear to be moving oddly in one direction and then they appear elsewhere where they're actually going. This was in v114 as well.

- Animation Glitch?: Are the zombies supposed to be torsos, or are they supposed to be full-sized? Because I can only see half of them, the rest is in the ground. Especially notable when one vanishes while ducking an attack.

Last edited by Stabbey; 16/02/14 02:16 PM. Reason: correction
J
stranger
stranger
J
When I got a Level Up, spend the Atribute points...and klick ok....no Points been spend..and the counter goes to zero, also the Abilitie Points.

journeyman
journeyman
Bugs :

- We can't go through the door in the stonewall next to the first "teleporting ground"

- When pilling two boxes, when I destroy the one below, the other stay flotting

- Entering through the door with the girl in her bath make the same dialogue line as arriving from the pyramid ...
... Furthermore, the pyramid doesn't teleport my team ...

- Animation glitch (or my computer not powerful enough?) low FPS rate when wandering anywhere.

- Teleport spell, telekinesy and objects : when I try to take the crate on the floor with telekinesy, it doesn't work ... But I can teleport it (only near its position, below the bridge) and break it ... Revealing gold and shoes I can't take even with my telekinesy abilitie.

- Pathfinding bugs

Balancing issues :

- The "teleport" has problem with objects (mentioned over here)

D
stranger
stranger
D
- Rogue starts with more skill points than other classes in character select (although 3 have to go into lockpicking, sneaking, and lucky charm).

- Hammer price is listed wrong. It shows something like 120 gold and if you ask for that much the shopkeeper gets insulted. The real price is something around 10 gold.

- At one point one of my characters no longer could see anything when hovering over an item in the shopping screen. Reloading my saved game fixed this.

Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
- I did something dumb that pretty much no one would accidentally do: I triggered one of the level 5 Zombie Boar groups, and I sent my heroes running away instead of using Flee. Scarlett went deliberately towards the undead group outside the robot cave, Roddy went along the walls of Cyseal heading for the east gate. Scarlett got herself killed fast, but now since the combat encounters were linked, the remaining enemies from outside the cave started heading for Roddy, even though no one had been anywhere near that group except for Scarlett.

- If you click on a person too far away to talk to, by default you walk just close enough to talk to them, but the distance at which you can trade with them is another step closer, so you have to move one more step to trade. Someone forgot to set those distances to be the same.

- When in the town square, the dialogue chat log has a lot of occurrences of Kelvania saying nothing ("Kelvania: ")

Originally Posted by DonkeyWorld
- Rogue starts with more skill points than other classes in character select (although 3 have to go into lockpicking, sneaking, and lucky charm).

That's not a bug, those extra points are because the default Rogue build starts out with three Talents that give +1 to Lockpick, Sneak and Lucky Charm.

Originally Posted by Grinsevent
Bugs :
- Entering through the door with the girl in her bath make the same dialogue line as arriving from the pyramid ...
... Furthermore, the pyramid doesn't teleport my team ...

If you only have the teleporter pyramid from the bath room, and haven't visited the Homestead, then it is intentional for that pyramid to not be working.

Last edited by Stabbey; 14/02/14 07:17 PM. Reason: kelvnaia
B
B
Picked up most of the quests in Cyseal and am about to head out into the wilderness. Things I've noticed so far:

- If you choose the wizard robe for your character model during character creation, your character's body will disappear:
[Linked Image]

This persists during the actual game as well.
- As mentioned by Grinsevent, there is an archway near the first portal that your characters can't go through for some reason:
[Linked Image]

- When you hover over skills that you don't have enough action points for, there is a red text that says 'not enough actionpoints'. I think 'action points' should be two words.
- Trade bug: the stacked item dialogue box(es) reappear(s) after finishing trade.
- Kelvania, the misandrist woman in the marketplace, is telling my female character to back off while talking normally to my male character. Note that I did not even change the default gender for either character during character creation.
- Character portraits sometimes flicker and disappear during co-op dialogue.
- Quickloading still terminates the patrolling routines of nearby NPCs.
- The charmed orc dies even if Marius misses his swing.
- Quest filter is still broken; you still have to manually de-select and select the checkbox if you want new completed quests to be filtered.
- Mayor Cecil still refers to his daughter as 'Vicotria' at one point during his tour of the library.
- Reginald still says 'hubub' instead of hubbub when you ask him to tell you how he acquired the talking skull.
- You can ask Arhu about Jake's corpse and he will be shocked that it was replaced by a sheep's even if you haven't found about that yet.
- Still encountering leveling shenanigans (possibly same bug as the one described by JJoschy): when I leveled up to level three, spent some ability points and clicked ok, everything reverted to the previous situation and I lost all my points. After reloading, I was back at level two and had exactly 1 xp left to go. I am beginning to suspect this bug is related to the Quick-Witted talent, but I'm not sure.
- I would like to be able to remove skills from the skill bar, and if this is already possible, it should be more obvious.
- Serious trade bug: sometimes the trade icon will completely cease to work during a conversation with an NPC, making it impossible to trade. Reloading fixes this.
- The waitress in the inn has 1084 gold on her, which seems a little much.
- When I asked Thelyron about the patients, he said they were 'both dead and needlessly so'. This makes no sense as I had saved Boris and in fact his next line correctly refers to this.
- Bug that has been reported before but that I am mentioning again since it has serious game-breaking potential: if you click inside a locked house from far away, you will be able to enter it since the door is unrendered at the point of clicking. A possible solution would be for doors to always be rendered.
- Bertia is hard to click; also, it's still impossible to solve her quest.
- You can ask Conrad 'What do you know about the Staff of Pergamon.', I feel like there should be a question mark there.
- After coming back from the Homestead for the first time, a pop-up will tell you the homestead button is on top of your minimap, but in fact it is now next to the skill bar.

Last edited by Bittereinder; 14/02/14 07:29 PM.
X
journeyman
journeyman
X
Esmeralda's shop doesn't work anymore.

edit: the thing that doesn't work is using the trading dialog after u attempt a steal. I also had a game crash trying to steal an item in the shop.

Last edited by xardas22; 15/02/14 11:10 AM.
S
S
Bug - Mechanics

Priority - Medium / High

I've managed to repeat 100% the bug in Cecil's council chambers through which he is perma-broken [mentioned for last build]. If you talk to him before Charlene comes down the stairs, and select "show library", Charlene's script breaks on the first instance of her coming down the stairs. She stands in place, wiggles, then returns upstairs when you get closer. Her conversation is broken, however you can 'restore' her by using a hireling to talk to her.

This breaks the conversation trigger for Cecil at the top of the stairs, permanently breaking him ~ 100% repeatable.

[Edit]

Playing around with this, I can confirm that the trigger only breaks if Charlene goes back up the stairs. Otherwise there's merely minor issues [black screen conversation, party split 50/50 on both levels, trigger works repeatedly however].

~

Bug - Content

Priority - Low

The item for pick lock scroll (??) has no description of any kind. It has the same icon as the lockpicking skill, however it is an item and unusable. [My lockpicking = 0, so will test further]

~

Bug - GUI

Priority - Low

Old one this, however you still cannot equip boots by dragging them onto the correct slot. Dragging them onto a random other slot (e.g. ring slot) equips them correctly.

~

Bug - Mechanics

Priority - Low

Trouble with chickens again. This time, if you click the chat bubble on the cook as you enter, this over-rides the pop-up dialogue / event option with a generic town NPC dialogue. From there forward, talking to the chef only gives this, meaning you cannot get the conversation / trait bonuses.

~

Originally Posted by xardas22

I've done everything I could think of to her & her shop, and it all seems to be functioning perfectly. She trades, items have criminal flags, quest items are present / lootable, XP exploration rewards trigger x1 etc. More details would help.

~

Bug - Mechanics

Priority - High

After slaying the orc for his brother's armor, a dialogue triggers with Jahan (re: power / morality). With both characters selecting the "good" option, Jahan states: "...our journey continue" and the conversation should end. However, At the bottom of the dialogue screen is: Jahan (end) but the dialogue window refuses to close.

Note: killing the orc gained us a level, this might be the trigger rather than the orc's death.

Requires a reload.

[Edit]

Once reloaded, this time there was a dialogue with Manora. Same issue, no dialogue ending. So, the bug is for both followers, triggered by the orc's death (this time - leveled elsewhere first to remove this as a possibility). Armor is nice though!

Note: The player can avoid either of these crashes by choosing the "Source hunters are bastards" dialogue options - conversations end properly if you are.

Choose to be "hardened source bastards" to solve this issue.

~

Bug - Content

Priority - Low

Orc armor has no skin. Nice stats, just no skin. Helmet is skinned.

~

Bug - Content

Priority - Low

It has been reported that hammers are valued at 120gp, but don't sell for that; on the other hand, sextants report that they're worth 120gp, and sell for that amount.

They're quite common in baskets!

Last edited by SteamUser; 15/02/14 01:51 AM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
- Can't sell an item with no name in game, its a hammer with these specs:

Rarity : Common
Price : 116 (dunno if barter change anything)
Description :A usefull object. And a weapon.

- When selling item in stack, after a succefull trade a window appear with the amount choice.

Last edited by Stigmath; 15/02/14 01:40 AM.
Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran

It worked for me. Are you maybe running into the issue where you click on someone to talk, but have to run up first to get into range? The bug is that you can talk to someone from that distance, but can't trade with them unless you move closer.

1) Entering upstairs locations on the map adds a marker for that location on the upstairs location. That’s not particularly helpful.
2) I was unable to split a potion stack on the spot (you have to Shift + drag to an empty spot), I dragged seven potions over to Madora’s portrait and shift clicked them on her. She got only 3, but the combat log thought she got all 7.
3) Toxa and Sheba didn’t attack, even after reading the diary. That was supposed to trigger the fight, wasn’t it?
4) I saw a poisoned undead swordsman who was transparent green. I don’t think he should be see through because he’s poisoned. He might have been out of my line of sight, if that would explain it. EDIT: This happened with a Wet orc as well.
5)Madora’s Inspire spell includes “Constitution +0”. If it doesn’t boost Con, just leave it off?
6) An undead mage’s “Oozespray” spell put down the poison surface cone well before the dragon animation barfed it up.
7) The combat log reports that Roddy uses Dust Devil “on itself”, even if you click on an enemy.

Last edited by Stabbey; 15/02/14 03:33 PM. Reason: wet orc
B
B
Time for my second bug report. I'm really having a lot of fun, and I like the changes to the leveling interface and quicksaving in particular. Here are some more issues still remaining, at least from my point of view:

- It it still impossible to use apostrophes for player-made markers, even though the already existing ones have them.
- The Snorri quest does not seem to be fully implemented yet, he claims he is going to summon objects for you to lift, but as far as I can tell nothing gets triggered.
- It is unclear to me what the purpose is of the magic lock at the lighthouse, as you can sometimes still just walk through. It also seems to be floating in mid-air if you destroy the door, but I suppose it is magic.
- I like the affinity dialogues, even if they are very binary. However, is there a way to track the relationship between the two player characters? I couldn't find this.
- Ranged enemies are still mostly oblivious to obstacles.
- Portals sometimes only transport one character at a time, even with all the character portraits linked, and regardless of how close the other characters are.
- I have the impression that the more advanced water spells cost a bit too many AP, making water mages fairly useless for most of the alpha.
- The talent Leader of the Pack might be a bit overpowered, especially combined with maxed-out Way of the Warrior:
[Linked Image]

These AP stats made my warrior almost unstoppable.
- It should be more obvious that abilities are capped at 5, as it is currently very easy to waste ability points trying to increase it when it is already maxed out from gear.
- Loading during a game still gives you the message 'you will loose all unsaved progress' instead of 'you will lose all unsaved progress'.
- You should be able to switch between inventories and cast spells on party members by clicking on their portraits.
- Bellegar asked my male character to become his Bellegarette. Naturally, I said yes. In general, there seems to be some gender confusion in this build, as Kelvania also talked to my male character as if he were female, as I reported earlier.
- The first time I defeated Dietmar's gang, none of them dropped the Staff of Pergamon. After reloading it did work, even though I made exactly the same moves. Not sure what the cause is.
- Successfully making a saving throw still cancels out status effects incurred earlier from the same element.
- Both the first and the second group of Black Cultists still initiate conversation in the middle of combat.
- Animation glitch: sometimes after combat ends my warrior will have his fists out, even though he's supposed to be wielding a two-handed sword. The character seems to be sheathing his weapon but 'drawing' his fists, and the toggle is set to drawn weapon as well:
[Linked Image]

- Your characters can clip through carriages. Noticeable in this case because it was right in the middle of the corridor:
[Linked Image]

- If you move the camera from an elevated to a low-lying area and try to zoom in, your screen will get blurry:
[Linked Image]

You then need to click a character portrait to get back to the normal view.

S
S
Originally Posted by Bittereinder

- It is unclear to me what the purpose is of the magic lock at the lighthouse, as you can sometimes still just walk through. It also seems to be floating in mid-air if you destroy the door, but I suppose it is magic.

To confirm this, but to add something more annoying:

Bug - Mechanics

Priority - Medium

You can walk through the magical lock if the door has been destroyed (highly likely given the barrel placement), however, you can not walk back out through it once you've entered / left the basement.

Urk. Not so great to have to reload after that fight.

Note: on reloading the fight, if you spread the oil around but don't light it, once it disappears, it also removes the magical lock. Not sure that's intended.

~

Fight Mechanics / Balance:

The lighthouse horror fight has been heavily buffed, which is nice, but the teleport-hit-teleport stuff is waaaaay OP, especially since the fight is ~level 4/5. (It's also incredibly unfair/cheesy, but there I've no expectations that undead horrors play nice).

New players who've not min/maxed will get creamed by this, expect complaints.

Regarding loot tables: the loot seems to have been 'nerfed'*? I landed the last blow with a luck:5 character, and got a single green, x2 bones, 400-odd gp, a common spell book silence and an eye. Previously, I'd always seen 1-2 greens + a blue drop. Seems like it's using common chest tables(?)

Two blue items the second time around; RNG is random.

Last edited by SteamUser; 15/02/14 03:17 AM.
B
B
Originally Posted by SteamUser
You can walk through the magical lock if the door has been destroyed (highly likely given the barrel placement), however, you can not walk back out through it once you've entered / left the basement.

I actually think it has more to do with the destruction of the door itself, I encountered this problem in the previous version as well.

You can try it out for yourself: go to the upper floor of the inn, destroy one of the doors, briefly head back downstairs; when you go back up it will be impossible to go through the doorway.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

This bug is repeatable, or at least it has occurred for every door that I've tested. Fortunately, loading can solve it, but it should still be fixed or a lot of unsuspecting players will be annoyed if they happen to run into this issue.

Last edited by Bittereinder; 15/02/14 04:48 AM.
Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran

Fight Mechanics / Balance:

The lighthouse horror fight has been heavily buffed, which is nice, but the teleport-hit-teleport stuff is waaaaay OP, especially since the fight is ~level 4/5. (It's also incredibly unfair/cheesy, but there I've no expectations that undead horrors play nice).

New players who've not min/maxed will get creamed by this, expect complaints.

Speaking as someone who tried the fight in v143 and got creamed...

Perfect! Excellent! This is what a boss battle should be! I like it!

Before, that fight was really a joke, it sure isn't now. Please don't take this piece as me being hostile or dickish, I just want to offer a contrasting view:

I went in a level 4, basically unprepared with not much impressive equipment and only one new skill purchased (Rush), and I suffered 5 character deaths. Since I only had 3 Resurrection scrolls, that was problematic. both my warriors were down, and I had to use clever placement of ice patches to keep the Wolf Horrors slipping so they didn't destroy my mages.

I beat the fight, but at such a high cost (including purchasing two more Resurrect scrolls) that I reloaded anyway so I could go get more gear and spells and try again.

I just came back from my second go, and because I was more prepared, it went much better. (Only one death this time!)

It's a boss fight, the characters even comment "boy, there sure are a lot of bodies this way". It's for a couple side-quests. Yeah, new guys are gonna get creamed, and they're gonna complain. No one said this game was going to be easy (in fact, the opposite). It's an optional fight in an optional area. It's not hard to even reach level 5 before facing it. I don't think it's a bad thing to have fights that can be really dangerous, requiring caution and tactical thinking.

I don't think the boss's teleport attack move is unfair - the patch notes said that enemies have to play by the rules now, which means cooldowns and conserving AP if they want to use their killer spells. The boss only managed to cast that teleport attack twice in the long drawn-out fight I did. EDIT: Plus, the boss doesn't seem to have THAT great a chance to hit with his teleport attack. He misses or my characters dodge quite a bit.

Last edited by Stabbey; 15/02/14 12:55 PM. Reason: good chance of missing
stranger
stranger
Dialogue log

Played solo and it displayed the convo between npc and player. But once I played co-op the dialogue log was not updating anymore.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Co-Op New Game Bug

If your friend/host is at the character creation screen and you join the game, you take over the character in the creation room and can walk around. I then made it to a point where it said I was outside the Alpha zone and teleported me to the beginning of Cyseal where I was able to get to the Orc fight before the host even started the game.

The Orc was invincible bug the fight started, when he began the game it teleported me but we were in combat. After ending each of our turns the combat stopped.

Co-Op Disconnect Dialog bug?
If you lose connection to the host, a popup happens in "Windows" i.e. alt-tabbed out of the game with title "Connection Lost!" and text "Connection lost to server, returning to main menu" I expect it might be better to have this dialog happen inside the game client?

Fight/Combat Bug
This is still a problem and I'll explain the situation we just had.

We finished the Orc fight and straight after combat ended I hit one of the Legionnaires and combat did not flag, one ran to the bridge I followed straight after him and when he first arrived I hit him straight away but combat did not flag, friend hit another different Legionnaire and same thing combat did not flag almost like the script was broken?

Co-Op Dual Dialog Bug
The last answer that is selected does not get relayed to the other player. For instance you select a final answer but the other player does not see/know what you picked because dialog just finishes.

Trade Window Distance Bug
If you click on someone to start discussion it seems the distance to start conversation versus distance to open trade window are different I was able to converse with an NPC but could not click the trade window button, when I moved closer it worked.

NPC Dialog Bug
Inside Cyseal if you talk to the Citizen near the boat just before the docks it opens a dialog with a completely different NPC. This was reported in last patch but is still in this one.

Moving objects bug
Sometimes I accidentally move items when I go to open them i.e. barrels, which is not the issue for this topic bug sometimes I end up moving objects through walls? That is a bug.

Last edited by Rothgar; 15/02/14 09:18 AM.
- Serious trade bug: sometimes the trade icon will completely cease to work during a conversation with an NPC, making it impossible to trade. Reloading fixes this.

I find that simply exiting the dialogue and starting a new one will usually solve it. It isn't necessary to reload.

The lighthouse horror fight has been heavily buffed,

It might be due to random factors, but some of the fights/creatures elsewhere also seem to be more dangerous. The undead boars, for one, are hitting a lot harder this time through.

Last edited by NeutroniumDragon; 15/02/14 07:25 AM.
X
journeyman
journeyman
X
For me the option trade only pops up if I attempt to steal an item in the shop. But for me the trade doesn't work at all and the item I tried to 'steal' will disappear from the shop and nothing gets added to my inventory. Ok, seems like after 2x reloading she actually wants to trade.

Edit: Oh I JUST noticed the red trade option icon hahaha, I played through the whole alpha last time thinking Esmeralda was the only person I could trade with... :P I think that explains the bug I had.

Last edited by xardas22; 15/02/14 07:49 AM.
R
stranger
stranger
R
Bertia (most of my other noted bugs have been addressed above).

This is not a bug. Completing the quest is dependent on the sequence used to solve the murder. (Specifically, the dialogue with the Mortician)!

addict
addict
Edit: Oh I JUST noticed the red trade option icon hahaha, I played through the whole alpha last time thinking Esmeralda was the only person I could trade with... :P I think that explains the bug I had.

OMG, are you aware that some devs may have spent time, hopefully not too much, looking into your "bug" ?
Maybe a stupid waste of time and energy because you didn't read the trade tutorial :-(

Un chemin de 1000 lieues commence par un premier pas.

Project:
Steam workshop Frontiere
journeyman
journeyman
Hi I have something to add:
overall BUGS:
! attacking the legionnaires in the orc fight get's no combat triggered
! killing the same legionnaires gets no XP, only the last which went to the bridge to look after the drunk ones triggers 500 or 550 XP(quickwitted)
! also encountered the trading bug with clicking a person to speak with but the char goes only so far to trigger the conversation, but it's to far for trading - that's annoying
! using waypoints now leads to only the triggering char to be displaced not also the chained partymembers!! (homestead not tested so far) edit: homestead works as intended, also the waypoints there work with all chained partymembers)

not implemented (yet ??):
- the attitude of citizen/legionaires/vendors ... is not altered
-- while doing area attacks which don't always trigger combat
-- after helping to save the burning ship
-- after getting the legionnaires in the warehouse to start a fighting "conversation" (also no XP for doing so while stealing all)
edit2:
-- after helping the three sailors to find a new job (sailors and captain both are attitude 0!!)
-- coming to cecil while using the pyramide

only stealing gets you a -10 attitude
boosting attitude is 200gp per 10 attitude (in previous alpha you could get discounts with more gp)
conversations can lead to changed attitude (lord in the inn -50, vendor after fish thief encounter no steal +50)

- crafting / using items / prices (prices after crafting or uses of itemcombinations are lower than before):
-- wheat (17gp) is really worth more gold than Flour (3gp)
-- feather and quill are worth the same (17gp)
-- Potato and cold fries are worth the same (3gp)
-- needle (1gp) + Thread (2gp) makes needle&thread worth 2gp !
-- bucket (5gp) with "empty" barrel or well makes bucket with water (3gp)
!!! BUG: there are water barrels but they could not be used to fill up mugs, cups or buckets only empty barrels can be used to do so
Oil barrels work fine with cups though

-- empty mug or cup (3gp) + oil/water gets cup of oil(3gp)/water(1gp!!!)
!!!BUG: I did fill up an empty MUG and get a filled CUP, using up the contained fluid leads always to an empty cup regardless of the beginning cup/mug

-- branch (80gp) only makes 1! arrowshaft for 3gp!! it should be possible to get more arrowshafts out of a branch which could be made into a spear/quarterstaff etc

-- making arrowheads out of antler and tooth (both 17gp):
tooth gets you standard arrowhead for 3gp!!!
antler gets you an knock down arrowhead for 20gp - ok

!!!BUG: with crafting same item over itself still works

!!!BUG: crafting in trade menu does trigger the crafting after leaving the conversation (me thinks even after selling the needed items - not confirmed!)

!!!BUG: crafting in the inventory of a not active playercharacter leads to unexpected crafting after activating the char way later in game (no mapchange done so far)

+++WISH: while beeing in trade-modus I can't display inventory to get something from your other chars - I have to leave trading and then I can rearrange items and then back to trade menu

all other crafting not done so far or are plausible (crafting skill 0/1/2)

-- using barter now works with +10% per Skillpoint (my char has barter 2 so +20% selling, no discountes on buying)
!!!BUG or wanted exploit?? selling to a 100 attitude person gets you 240 for a 200 worth item and you can buy it back for 200 and resell it for 240 .... (I don't have higher priced items but that should work too)

It is really good to change the vendors inventory for each visit, so you can't decide to wait till later to buy it, now you have to buy it or it's not there in the next visit ;P
!!!BUG or wanted?? your sold items stay - it gets a little awkward after selling more than 50 bottles and plates to find the new wares to be offered

Last edited by Rainer; 15/02/14 12:17 PM. Reason: another no attitude change

Oh YEAH!
Have fun
X
journeyman
journeyman
X
@Cromcrom, Well it does bug if you use my old way, attempt to steal, try to trade using the dialog you get. So yeah there it still bugs, it should work in both ways.

Last edited by xardas22; 15/02/14 11:08 AM.
Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by Cromcrom
OMG, are you aware that some devs may have spent time, hopefully not too much, looking into your "bug" ?
Maybe a stupid waste of time and energy because you didn't read the trade tutorial :-(

I'm pretty sure that Larian understands that honest mistakes and misunderstandings are going to be inevitable when the public gets their hands on the game. And right now, there is no menu section for tutorial messages, so there's no way to go back and look up ones you've passed if you've forgotten something, other than literally going back to before you triggered it the first time.

old hand
old hand
Good stuff here. Thanks gang.

About the Lighthouse fight: bosses have special powers, but there are ways to stop them from executing them. The combat log should give hints, and we are adding enemy comments (where it makes sense) so you know what is happening when (and why).

Tweeting @forktong
L
apprentice
apprentice
L
- The 'Flare' spell book in Arhu's laboratory (the on on his desk) is still labeled 'Minor Flare'

- You can't get back on the beach from that position even though you should?
[Linked Image]

- As mentioned in another post robes make the body disappear.
[Linked Image]

- The vendor inventory changes depending on which character is trading with the vendor. It not only affects the amount of items and the gold but the stats of the items as well as seen in the screenshots below. For scarlet the amulet had +hearing & sight stats while for Roderik it has +intimidate & sight. The final vendor inventory outcome depends on who was the last person trading with that vendor as this change only happens once for each character.
Scarlet talked to the vendor first
[Linked Image]

after that Roderik
[Linked Image]

- Quick saves seem to be somewhat broken because sometimes they don't load the correct save state. And i am not sure if its intended to have multiple quick saves?
This save game loaded the state shown in 'QuickSave_2'.
[Linked Image]

While 'QuickSave_2' loaded the state shown in the image above from 'QuickSave_4'.
[Linked Image]

- Sometime the charcter portraits disappear during a conversation.
[Linked Image]

- Gained traits doesn't show up in the history log.

- The talent 'Fleetfooted' and 'Rosy-cheeked' grant the same effect even though their descriptions suggest something different.

Edit: Is there a way to embed images from steam? The img tag functionality is somewhat underwhelming regarding image sources.

Last edited by Loadrunner; 17/02/14 12:26 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
Another bug I didn't see mentioned in here:
- when Madora has a onehanded weapon and a shield equipped and you do change in combat to a 2handed sword (rightclicking it for 2AP the singlehanded weapon appears in the inventory but the shield is GONE!! not in inventory not lying on the ground!!

Oh YEAH!
Have fun
S
S
Originally Posted by Loadrunner

- The vendor inventory changes depending on which character is trading with the vendor. It not only affects the amount of items and the gold but the stats of the items as well as seen in the screenshots below. For scarlet the amulet had +hearing & sight stats while for Roderik it has +intimidate & sight. The final vendor inventory outcome depends on who was the last person trading with that vendor as this change only happens once for each character.

Vendor items change each level anyhow ~ the stuff offered is scaled to your level. You can also save-scumm it, changes on each reload.

Working as intended, imo.

~

Bug - Content

Priority - Low

The trait rewards for the "Kitty Love" quest are incorrect; selecting the romantic options (i.e. "she would have loved him anyhow") gives +1 pragmatic. Not only this, they aren't actually added.

In addition, the actual item "Sam's Collar" isn't removed from your inventory.

~

Bug - Mechanics

Priority - Medium

Skill / Spell requirements are only checked on learning the spell, not usage. Aka it's easy to load up on +bonus gear, learn skills, then swap back to normal class items. While I understand the reason for this in that you can lose bonuses via traits, it's fairly easy to :cheese:, especially for summons and certain movement skills where the skill bonuses to damage aren't important.

As an aside, this goes for items where you are just looking for the +skill bonuses. e.g. my mage twinked into a sword that gives +1 int, +1 dex, +1 fire, +1 water - it is greyed out & unusable, but the bonuses still apply.

~

Bug - Graphics

Priority - Medium

Skin for large spider source mob + spawns wasn't displaying for me; the texture is simply grey. This is the only texture error I've seen so far.

Originally Posted by Rainer
Another bug I didn't see mentioned in here:
- when Madora has a onehanded weapon and a shield equipped and you do change in combat to a 2handed sword (rightclicking it for 2AP the singlehanded weapon appears in the inventory but the shield is GONE!! not in inventory not lying on the ground!!

Not a bug - the shield re-appears as equipped once you put a 1H weapon back on. See above for likely reasons.

~

Bug - Content

Priority - Medium

A fairly large chunk of suffix/prefix bonuses for items simply aren't functioning. i.e. <prefix>La de Da<suffix> and the item is pure AC (low at that). This is particularly bad for boots.

Note: this might simply be that low level gear +mods are so small it's unnoticeable.

~

Bug - Content

Priority - Low / Medium

I wasn't able to pick up the inert stone from Black Cove [pirates]; I'm unsure whether or not this is important, visa vie Homestead / Imp quests.

~

Bug - Content

Priority - Low

There's two items with the ID "Minor Healing Potion". The common one stacks - the second rare one has a yellow / black bottle icon. Seems to be useless duplication?

~

Bug - Mechanics

Priority - Medium / High

At some point (I think on un-equipping some boots +1 reflex) the skill disappeared for all characters. I simply don't have the skill reflexes on my char sheets. Putting the boots of +1 reflexes back on doesn't remedy this (!!)

~

Bug - Content

Priority - Low / Medium

With the re-vamp of the mirror'd Earth, Air, Water, Fire lever puzzles, the north section correctly follows the sequence outlined in the north section and has the correct verbal prompts each time.

The south section doesn't - it works, but the verbal prompts aren't in the correct order.

~

Bug - Content

Priority - Medium

Rather irritatingly, if you open the "headless Nick" quest before talking and/or completing the "Warming the crowd"... you cannot interact with the skull at all. Can't talk to it, can't steal it - looks like a borked trigger (a la Cecil upstairs).

Last edited by SteamUser; 15/02/14 02:22 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
BUG or wanted?
Healing potions in combat are only healing temporary for 2 turns (minor) that has cost me 2 chars frown

Healing potions outside combat heal permanent?!

edit: the died characters are following as graveplates through waypoints in homestead (arriving at homestead and to the Hall of heroes) but have no name on them so ressurrecting the right one is a 33% Chance with 3 dead??!

oh: your inventory can be exchanged regardless of dead or alive
now I can ressurect 2 of them - Yay wink

Last edited by Rainer; 15/02/14 01:48 PM.

Oh YEAH!
Have fun
L
apprentice
apprentice
L

Vendor items change each level anyhow ~ the stuff offered is scaled to your level. You can also save-scumm it, changes on each reload.

Working as intended, imo.

Actually you misunderstood what i wanted to describe. The changing vendor stock depending on level ups is not what i meant.
What i mean is the first time you approach someone you can trade with (initiate trade), his trade inventory is generated. But if you talk to the same person with the other of your two characters his inventory is regenerated again. The two screenshots i linked where made one after the other merely seconds between both of em.

journeyman
journeyman
Reflexes are shown while creating characters but in game reflexes are gone and you can craft items which boost reflexes with magic chicken foot

Last edited by Rainer; 15/02/14 02:22 PM.

Oh YEAH!
Have fun
journeyman
journeyman
minor bug: it is still possible to make a quarterstaff with 1 or 2 branches, but with the same stats
another minor bug: in Esmeraldas cellar I found something that looked like a "unlock" scroll or something similar but without a name or a description. Also, I was not able to use it.
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Razzmann; 15/02/14 02:31 PM.

Spiegelberg! He, Spiegelberg! Die Bestie hoert nicht.
Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
1) Skeleton embedded in the floor under the lighthouse, at (x:727, y:183)

2) Approching Jake’s grave, Roddy said “Careful, I spotted a trap!” Maybe he did, but I sure couldn’t find it. If there is a trap around there, ignore this. Another time this happened at (x:114, y:83), on the beach west of the harbour gates. I still didn't see a trap.

3) The Giant Orc Warrior’s fireball barrage attack is impressive – but his aim is so poor that he wiped out half of his own troops without my assistance. ( I approached from the east side, not the south) He sets himself on fire with it sometimes. That's not really working very well. He cast it nearly every turn, but he only actually hit one of my party members with it ONCE. The rest of the time, he hit walls or other orcs.

4) Blood is flammable? The Giant Orc's fireball spell set blood on fire according to the combat log.

5) Using Fire on Ice surface produces Fire surface. Using Ice on Fire Surface produces Ice surface. Both should produce a water surface. I consider this a major gameplay issue.

6) When the giant orc trooper used Fear on Madora, the battle log started constantly spamming “Madora: 2 AP Points preserved”. That stopped after the Far wore off. I have not actually tested to see if that also happens with Madora's version of Fear yet.

7) Despite Madora being in “Fear” status, with the icon by her portrait and the symbol over her head, and her saving throw against Fear failed, I could still control her perfectly.

8) +Armour seems to be a very common bonus on magical equipment. It seems a bit more common than I'd think it would be. This may be working as intended, though.

9) Lore: I counted like 4 dead Female orcs on the beach west of Cyseal. There's also the Charmed one in the harbour. A pretty recent Lore update mentions that female orcs are really, really rare:

An orc female can bear 3-7 cubs once a year, and once every three years on average a single female is born. Which is a ratio of between 1:12 (8.33%) to 1:21 (4.76%). That is only 4-8 of out of every 100 Orcs will be female. Scores [20’s] of orc males will willingly die to save the life of a single orc female. 5 Orc females in the same attack on Cyseal is really too much.

- You can't get back on the beach from that position even though you should?

Yeah, a lot of surfaces look like you should be able to walk up them, but you can't. I do find that annoying. I suspect that one reason for that is they don't want enemies dying on there, because their bodies would appear to be floating.

- The talent 'Fleetfooted' and 'Rosy-cheeked' grant the same effect even though their descriptions suggest something different.

They're also a bit underwhelming. Even though Max AP is now determined based on CON, making +Max AP more attractive, I think that at least one of those should give +1 Recovery AP per turn. (Maybe the other gives +1 Initial Turn AP?)

BUG or wanted?
Healing potions in combat are only healing temporary for 2 turns (minor) that has cost me 2 chars frown

To clarify - Are you trying to say that you used a healing potion, which restored some health, but two turns later - without being hit, and without taking damage from burning/poison, the health vanished and you died?

Last edited by Stabbey; 15/02/14 06:26 PM. Reason: orc barrage
Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by Stabbey

4) I saw a poisoned undead swordsman who was transparent green. I don’t think he should be see through because he’s poisoned. He might have been out of my line of sight, if that would explain it.

Update on this bug: A Wet Giant Orc Trooper also appeared translucent. I think I know the cause: At the time, both of these enemies were technically out of my characters line of sight, but the shader showed up, even though the body did not.

journeyman
journeyman

BUG or wanted?

To clarify - Are you trying to say that you used a healing potion, which restored some health, but two turns later - without being hit, and without taking damage from burning/poison, the health vanished and you died?

yes, after using minor potion to restore to full HP, I got some hits from skeleton archer, but after 3 turns I lost all gained HP back down to the HP before using the potion and because I was hit in this turn my char died and she was never poisoned nor burning

Oh YEAH!
Have fun
journeyman
journeyman
- neither undead mages nor undead bombers do anything in combat until you hit them or make them wet (or change their status effect in any other way)
-sound bug?: when undeads are hit they make sounds like "normal" people. I don't know whether this is intended, a placeholder oder bug
-bug?: when talking to madora/jahan/rotherick/scarlett I control him/her after the conversation instead of the character I played before talking

Spiegelberg! He, Spiegelberg! Die Bestie hoert nicht.
Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran

yes, after using minor potion to restore to full HP, I got some hits from skeleton archer, but after 3 turns I lost all gained HP back down to the HP before using the potion and because I was hit in this turn my char died and she was never poisoned nor burning

Generally when you get hit, you take damage. Health potions are a one-use item. They heal you when taken and then they stop. That might have changed in this patch since the potion icon persists, but you losing health after taking damage makes it hard to determine if it actually is some kind of bug.

Personally, I think nothing is wrong and you just were shot normally and died in the expected way when several enemies focus fire on you.

journeyman
journeyman

Generally when you get hit, you take damage. Health potions are a one-use item. They heal you when taken and then they stop. That might have changed in this patch since the potion icon persists, but you losing health after taking damage makes it hard to determine if it actually is some kind of bug.

Personally, I think nothing is wrong and you just were shot normally and died in the expected way when several enemies focus fire on you.

I attacked other skelletons beside me and didn't notice the potion timeout. And then I was only shot by one archer and he killed me with one hit after loosing the HP from the minor potion (e.g. 12 HP of 159 were left after the potion timed out!) then the archer hit another partymember. the turn before with minor potion active I had 159of159HP and hits in that turn
did not decrease my HP from 159 to 12
I'll try to redo a fight and can tell more tomorrow

Last edited by Rainer; 15/02/14 06:15 PM.

Oh YEAH!
Have fun
B
B
More or less finished the alpha in v1.0.143.0, so here's my final bug report for this build:

- During the orc fight on the beach, the event log kept spamming that Madora had preserved her AP for some reason.
[Linked Image]

- As reported by Stabbey, the Giant Orc tends to cause a lot of friendly fire. This is probably working as intended, but he might be a little too trigger-happy.
- My warrior got stuck trying to telekinetically move a barrel in the Black Cove:
[Linked Image]

Eventually I had Scarlett destroy the barrel, but this led to an animation glitch where my characters started gliding around. Scarlett even ended up in a normally inaccessible part of the map. However, everything somehow ended up back to normal somehow without having to reload.
I've also noticed in general that trying to move crates/barrels down stairs or to different elevations (telekinetically?) can cause your character to briefly freeze.
- I still can't click and drag the painting with the hidden button behind it. I have to manually destroy it. Is this working as intended?
- When you go down to the Black Cove Harbor, your character's flavor comment reads 'this slope is oiler than an impish handshake', I think that should be 'oilier'. Also, I think nearly everyone will have set the oil on fire by the time the flavor dialogue gets triggered, so perhaps the trigger should be placed somewhere else.
- Ice walls can make it very difficult to melee-click on enemies trapped in them. At first I thought this was intentional, but you actually can click on them if you move your cursor and camera around a bit. Perhaps a targeting or auto-highlighting system (e.g. by pressing Tab) could help solve this?
- The ghost pirates Lily and Jasmin have been given male combat sound effects, even though they are presumably supposed to be female.
- The Indestructible talent doesn't show up in your modifier list when you hover over your Armor Rating, even though it is taken into account for the total displayed amount. The Warlord talent has the exact opposite issue, where it doesn't increase your total stated Damage but the 10% boost is displayed in your modifier list.
- My sound effects and music randomly disappeared halfway through the Black Cove. Reloading fixed this.
- This is more of a general remark than a bug: the Source Nightmare shows up rather abruptly after the Source Horror crab. And with Desdemona standing five meters away, you kind of get the immersion-breaking feeling that a bunch of quest resolutions were crammed into this one area. The Source Nightmare is also lacking textures, but I assume this is still a work in progress.
- I still cannot talk to Madora after sending Desdemona to the lighthouse, even though she has a yellow exclamation mark above her head. Again, only time I've encountered this bug during the current playthrough.
- The waypoint shrine in the hall of heroes, behind your air/earth elemental vendor, doesn't work.
- During the dialogue between Unsinkable Sam and Maxine after you return Sam's collar, Maxine still exclaims 'you are tom of means after all', it's missing the word 'a'.
- As mentioned in previous bug reports, Sam's collar is still in your inventory after you've completed his quest.
- Kelvania constantly spams the event log if you're near the marketplace, I assume she was incorrectly flagged since this isn't the case for any of the other marketplace visitors/vendors:
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Bittereinder; 15/02/14 06:19 PM.
A
addict
addict
A
-Kelvania seems to be confused about protagonists' gender now:
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

-Barter icon sometimes doesn't work.
-Mobile kitchen still has no icon.
-Quicksaving and loading still breaks npcs routines.

-When you click on the npc by the boat at the harbor his dialogue window is shifted to other npc north of him:
[Linked Image]

-Indicators are not glowing properly (black inside):
[Linked Image]

-Confusing book descriptions - am I supposed to get a Rush skill or Battering ram (gives the latter)?
[Linked Image]

-Interior rooms also have markers on the map:
[Linked Image]

-Some ingridients like herbs show up in the wrong inventory tab (consumables):
[Linked Image]

-Reflexes ability is gone from the Survivor tree after you start the game:
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Aramintai; 15/02/14 11:43 PM.
A
apprentice
apprentice
A
In the morticians shop if you move the pot next to the door on the lower level the pot moves but the flowers in the pot float in mid air.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Haven't been playing the new version long, but I found one very irritating bug: Transferring items between PCs is considered theft, even if the item was legitimately acquired. I have yet to test if this occurs with anything other than money, however, as that is what I was transferring at the time.

S
S
Bug - Content

Priority - Low

The mortician's routine script seems broken. I have only once (in several play throughs) encountered him downstairs.

~

Bug - Content

Priority - Low

You can kill the Weaver of Time.

~

Bug - Mechanics

Priority - Low

Only happened once [location: Black Cove pirate fight], however my flare spell rolled for back-stab chances.

~

Bug - Mechanics

Priority - Medium

Accidentally moved a medium potion onto a stack of medium healing potions (x14) with a character who can craft. Result? Stack disappears, I have x1 large healing potion.

~

Refutation of bug

NPC: Bertia

Contrary to reports, her dialogue seems to work "throw that hog in the grinder", even though she never takes the gold: the problem is that she hides under the awning. You can just target her through a hole in the cloth, but it's very finicky. On testing, this doesn't quite work - she repeats the quest specific dialogue each time you speak to her.

Suggestion: how about moving her to behind the healers, by the second sheep? (Eastern one). This NPC is incredibly hard to spot atm.

~

Bug - Mechanics

Priority - Low

Arhu duplicates his spellbook inventory each time he changes (? I think?). Currently has x4 sets interspersed with other items.

~

Bug - Content

Priority - Low

Large Stag / deer's conversation is in parenthesis. e.g. [I am a deer]

Last edited by SteamUser; 16/02/14 02:17 AM.
R
stranger
stranger
R
Fish Thief?
Not sure if it's a bug or not but it can probably be done better...

I went into the market and the thief started dialogue and I decided to see what would happen if I let him steal it.

The guard left him alone and I followed "Robin" and I could not speak to him and then he got a certain distance and then just vanished...

Crime Scene Door?
The guard outside says you can't enter without permission, so I begin smashing the door down with my sword and he standard there and does nothing literally next to the door?

Reginald the Illusionist bug
When Reginald goes to confront the other performer his text boxes still continue at his original location even though he is not there?

Exploration bug?
At around co-ordinates x393,y221 you can go into the water, if you right run along the right hand side bank, you will get to an area that teleports you straight to Cyseal gate entrance, no Alpha message or anything. I Saved and then tried it a second time, re-producible.

Bookshelf in Evyln's House Bug
The bookshelf above the table still when you click on it makes you run outside the house and then it will open from outside the house.

Roberts House Coffin Bug
Upstairs in Robins house there is a Coffin on the table, if you destroy the coffin, the coffin floats in the air.

Esmerelda's House Bug
If you smash the table with the Candleholders on it, the table vanishes and Candleholders + key are floating in the air. Plus Candleholders seem invincible and I cannot access the bookshelf above where the desk was.

Esmerelda's Dungeon Bug
When you smash the table, the chest and plates hover in air.

Evyln's Pouch Bug?
I was speaking to Thelyron and he told me Evyln left her pouch and I could take a look. I had already picked up the pouch but finished conversation and then opened my inventory in front of him. I opened the pouch and then I believe dragged the key into Inventory and it flagged as stealing, not sure if that is a bug.

Even if he gave me permission to look at the pouch but not steal it, it was already in Inventory and so I don't think it should have flagged?

Evyln's House Bug
I think if you smash the door to Evyln's house and then leave and go back to the house the debris stops you from entering the house? Characters will just not enter the house now...

Last edited by Rothgar; 16/02/14 08:03 AM.
H
journeyman
journeyman
H
I loaded a quick save and skills I'd added to a main character and companion since the previous quick save were missing.

journeyman
journeyman
It's a bug that reflexes is in character creation, and even that some of the presets have a point in this. As it is stated in the kickstarter update that the reflexes ability is removed.

Abilities: The ability Reflexes has been removed. If you want to have a chance to evade attacks, you need to invest in Dexterity. Intelligence no longer gives extra Ability points. Perception now also determines you Critical Chance.

Support
Support
Originally Posted by hairyscotsman
I loaded a quick save and skills I'd added to a main character and companion since the previous quick save were missing.

Did you try manually loading the quicksave? The list of saves isn't always in reverse chronological order, so if you hit F8 to quickload, it may just not have loaded the most recent one.

R
RtM Offline
R
Only played this once so far but found a bug when things overlapped.

When opening 2 barrels close to each other without closing the first both barrels which show inventory become large white squares. Same happens when I open both player inventories without closing the first initially. I happened also with a single chest.

Then it crashed frown

R
stranger
stranger
R
As a "Divinity Fan" (having played all the games in the series - several times) I'd first like to congratulate the developers on a fantastic new job! I'm looking forward to playing the finished version. (Could you at least open up the Church for the next update?)

Here are some comments:
- Lighthouse confusion?. Apart from the 2 additional undead, the procedure doesn't appear to have changed from the previous update. However, a great change has been made to the Giant Crab - this fight is now really "nightmarish" (and don't enter it without the teleport pyramids in your inventory).
- Burial Mounds now contain some of the best treasure imaginable, but although the "order" has been changed on the Old Tombstones, the activation procedure has not!
- Snorri's new "challenge" isn't working.
- East Teleport. This won't allow companions through (to the North Coast Teleport).
- Black Cove re-entry still "crashes", preventing completion of the "ghost" quest(s).

Most other "new" bugs I've encountered have already been reported.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Hi guys! I have some new bugs for at this build, most of them are breaking-game mechanics bugs
So there will be a lot of screens

I`m honestly tried to make sure that there wasn`t any information about them and did read 15 of 23 pages and my head is about to burst out! So sorry if I repeat something that had posted already.

Here we go.

1)Major bugs of game mechanics
There exclamation mark can be appeared above dead party member

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228179005
1a) And enemies could try to kill already dead man!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=227919730

2)Major bug (unreproducable)Sudden separation of party members
Description of that

-When two protagonists started the first battle with orcs on the beach, my wizard-female tried to cast flare to the shaman and it seems didn`t work -because balls of magic didn`t reach the shaman it was if there invisible wall,THEN suddenly my female wizard`s positon was reseted to our previous encounter with crabs and she forced to run to male-warrior in TURN-BASED COMBAT MODE.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228228544

HOW I managed to do that I DON`T KNOW!? jawdrop confused

3)Middle\High bug of mechanics -Possibility to gain exp from Ressurected creatures\NPC

4)Teleportation spell doesn`t make angry NPC`s even Arhu and you can kill him without fear(but it`s long toooo long!!!)It took me 2,5 hours-))
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228657976

Poor Arhu and his controller-) Hehehe
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228658013

4a)You cannot gain exp when killing merely by teleportation because it won`t trigger combat mode, but if you provoke NPC and will make dead shot by teleportation spell then You`ll gain exp for that.

5)High\middle bug of game mechanics -When you standing not far from first Arhu encounter place and when you try to kill somebody or steal something or reaarange items which is NOT yours then will appear warning dialog which you can see below
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228658128

and another one http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228658099

6)Litlle bug of game mechanics-Sometimes it is hard select one of two items lying together-
Example:There is hammer and bucket under it and it`s hard to select only hammer and when you finally managed to select hammer
game tells you about ran out of free space.

7)Serious bug of game mechanics - I can summon 3 or 4 Air elementals by scrolls of Summoning Air Elemental-of Divine level

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228658048

These scrolls you can find after Arhu`s killing ,at least I found them there

8)Minor bug of statistics-Roderic has already dead HOW he can have 14 Hitpoints?!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228657926

The same story with Scarlett but she`s not dead ,she has 107/93 but there are not any booster or skills which enchanced your health-What`s wrong then?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228657897

9) Minor bug-You can see interior cells on the general map-just look in I cannot explain this better
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228657782

10)It`s not bug I think but funny thing -look with great attention to the bush.I actually sat down and sneaked on

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228178923

11)Minor bug-I saw somewhere that we won`t be able to through items into water, but I could-(

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228385893

12)Minor content bug-I know this is the ALPHA ,but what is this
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228657809 ???

13)Minor game logics bug -There is no feedback that teleportation destination`s choice is too far (it`s have effect about 15 meters)But sounds good you cannot teleport futher more than 15 meters

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228228658

14)Graphic glitches
A)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228385284-Exclamation mark

B)I don`t recall exactly how I managed to do that but if you make camera to fly too high you can find some leaves above your heads
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228385583
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228385502

C)I don`t know how to explain this just look

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228228769

another one http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=227919603

D)I like these windows very much, but I think there are to much of blur effect and you cannot see what happens on the street.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228178977

E)This one

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=227919568

15)The most crazy things I`ve ever done in D:OS
I don`t know how to classify these-but Larian if it possible to fix then fix it!!

P.S. IT IS NOT Photoshop or something similiar You can try out by Yourselves ,personally I had much fun to do that

A) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228386505 evil

b) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228386696 evil aargh

C) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228386316 meh woehoe

There is tendency to build towers from crates and at one moment You won`t be able to do that, because game tells you is"too high" but I found how to outsmart this just put bench sit down there -(!yeah yeah YOU can do it!!) -much higher level as much as you can and then you can operate with objects beneath you
But enemies can get you otherwise!
A) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228404554 :hihi:

b) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228404718 jawdrop

C) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228405055 groovy

P.P.S Uhahaha!!! I`m not crazy I`m just curious devil

That all for now thank you for reading I think it helped you!!

Last edited by James 540; 16/02/14 11:58 AM.

Experience is a hard master but a good teacher-Proverb of RPG player (c)
Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
1) A weird one: Maybe it's because I was alt-tabbing back and forth at the time, but once the turn order icon got confused: It showed that it was a Skeleton's turn, but it was actually Madora's.

2) The Icons for status effects can still get messed up. One amusing instance was when the "Healing" status effect was replaced with Madora's portrait. Madora's status: Madora. Scarlett's status: also Madora.

3) Also, there is a "use potion" status effect, even though potions are instant effect. Is the idea that you can only use one potion a turn, and the icon is a reminder of that? In any case, mousing over it says that its duration is 2 turns, and it is not.

Black Cove:

4) I cast flare right on one of the bombers at the trap, and it blew them all up, but the fire surface didn’t follow the oil up the hill. Nor did it follow the trail if you cast right on the puddle at the bottom. Is that intentional?

5)Billeh Gahr’s trap, being special and escapable, should probably require a much higher perception check to spot.

6)When you entering the secret hatch in the black cove hatch, the combat log shows you gain Exploration XP twice. Other places don't seem to do that to the log.

7) Request: Make the “Exotic” lever a repeatable pull. smile It makes it much faster to get back to the Ominous black door that way.

8) In the combat log “Lily took no dmg” . Damage is fully spelled out elsewhere in the log.

9) We can’t pick up the Inert stone in the black cove. It looks like something that we shouldn’t just leave there. Cause you know - crazed dragon-killing spiders and super-human pirates happened the last time.

10) The map for the black cove is wrong and shows three circular dias things in the switch room surrounded by all the other switches. That’s from a previous version of that map.

11) Is the spider supposed to be a formless black shadow with no textures?

12 )The game only lets you attack huge enemies from certain angles. I’m standing right beside it, yet I’m told that I have to walk 5 steps elsewhere first. This has been an issue with the Sparkmaster as well.

Originally Posted by krist2
It's a bug that reflexes is in character creation, and even that some of the presets have a point in this. As it is stated in the kickstarter update that the reflexes ability is removed.

Abilities: The ability Reflexes has been removed. If you want to have a chance to evade attacks, you need to invest in Dexterity. Intelligence no longer gives extra Ability points. Perception now also determines you Critical Chance.

In this case, I will note that equipment can contain bonuses to Reflexes.

A
addict
addict
A
Stabbey, you seem to know your way around that room in the Black Cove with a giant skull and many levers - how to open the giant skull?

Also, some bugs:
-Headless Nick's head is not pickable. Maybe because I've already done the quest about the crowd warmer.
-Some companions' dialogue triggers are broken - after some event an exclamation sign appeared over Madora's head, but I was unable to talk to her since then.
-Wasn't there supposed to be a ghost in one of the buildings near source abomination in the Black Cove? He's gone now, maybe because I went to the right path first.
-Can't give back the dead sheep to Bertia, no matter in what order I solve that murder quest.
-The Strongman quest is bugged if none of the protagonists are warriors - Snorri says something about lifiting stacked crates he will summon, but then does nothing.
-Enemies that are scripted to say something before battle always attack at first sight and say their lines only if you get closer to them.

Last edited by Aramintai; 16/02/14 03:28 PM.
Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by Aramintai
Stabbey, you seem to know your way around that room in the Black Cove with a giant skull and many levers - how to open the giant skull?

Here's a hint:
You find the single lever that opens it. It's not a combination, and it's not on the other side of the map from the decoy levers.

Also, some bugs:
-Some companions' dialogue triggers are broken - after some event an exclamation sign appeared over Madora's head, but I was unable to talk to her since then.

I got this after talking to Desmondea (sic). She got the exclamation mark, and I couldn't talk to her after that.

B
B
Originally Posted by Aramintai

One of the levers will open it. Keep looking for levers that you haven't pulled yet. And as a hint, it would be a good idea to leave one of your pyramids lying around on the floor until you find the right lever.

-The Strongman quest is bugged if none of the protagonists are warriors - Snorri says something about lifiting stacked crates he will summon, but then does nothing.

The same thing happens if the character you control is a warrior, actually. I think the quest simply hasn't fully been implemented yet. Same thing goes for the Billeh Ghar encounter.

-Enemies that are scripted to say something before battle always attack at first sight and say their lines only if you get closer to them.

This is particularly egregious in Evelyn's hide-out. One time it even caused one of my characters to glitch out and walk to an entirely different area of the map, during combat(!). Conversation with enemies needs to get triggered sooner, before there is a chance for combat to automatically start.

I got this after talking to Desmondea (sic). She got the exclamation mark, and I couldn't talk to her after that

As I said in my first bug report, that's also the only time it happened for me.

Last edited by Bittereinder; 16/02/14 04:31 PM.
A
addict
addict
A
I got this after talking to Desmondea (sic). She got the exclamation mark, and I couldn't talk to her after that.

Yea, it's probably where it happened, now that I think about it.

A
addict
addict
A

The same thing happens if the character you control is a warrior, actually. I think the quest simply hasn't fully been implemented yet. Same thing goes for the Billeh Ghar encounter.

I remember in earlier versions I could just fight and kill him.

M
stranger
stranger
M
What I noticed so far (and sorry if i repeat what was already posted - only read 2 pages):
1. Characters - when linked/chained together - do not follow through the portal (I go with Roedrick - the other 3 i got in party keep standing and staring at the waypoint) - I have to select each one of them and teleport myself to another location I need to go
2. Several items do not have their description - most often i find hammers, what seems to be lockpick scrolls, tongs (in mage's room)
3. Relates to 2 - items without description cannot be sold to vendors. It triggers "your offer insults me".
4. Several recipes do not work - for instance from Dead Bodies III - I am unable to create magic starfish when combining pouch of pixie dust and starfish...
5. When trying to use Arhu SparkMaster5k Universal Controller - there is only one out of 27 combinations that works (AAA) - and it seems to be turning off the controller not the robot. All the combinations provided in the manual have no effect.
6. Few times my game crashed after trying to attack with Medora using 2h weapon. (sent files so they can be examined)
7. You cannot refill cups or bucket from water barrels smile You actually have to use regular barrels for that.

Last edited by mechati; 16/02/14 05:38 PM.
A
addict
addict
A
Originally Posted by mechati

4. Several recipes do not work - for instance from Dead Bodies III - I am unable to create magic starfish when combining pouch of pixie dust and starfish...

Pouch of pixie dust needs to be combined with pouch of bone dust to make another pixie dust pouch that you can use to enchant items. This is probably a work in progress because you can't tell one pouch from another.

old hand
old hand
I simplified some recipes, still need to change the books.

Tweeting @forktong
M
stranger
stranger
M
Also as I started playing with new patch:
- invested points in lockpicking for survivalist during the character selection and don't have the skill when starting the game

L
stranger
stranger
L
Hi, Guys. I just bought the game and the first playing experinece is when I just started to play the window scrols down every 1-2 minutes and it's impossible to play at all. Can you help me or ask developers to fix this annoying bug.

Support
Support

Currently you still need to buy a Lockpick skill book to learn the skill (arrow vendor; requires level 2 Way of the Ranger), if you don't start with a rogue class character.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Lexxx
Hi, Guys. I just bought the game and the first playing experinece is when I just started to play the window scrols down every 1-2 minutes and it's impossible to play at all. Can you help me or ask developers to fix this annoying bug.

You can center on your party by pressing the Home key. The camera is probably moving because you are playing in windowed mode and the cursor still listens to the mouse, or because you alt-tabbed out of fullscreen and the camera was moved with the mouse. We are aware of this.

Tweeting @forktong
B
B
Are the developers aware of the door-rendering problem? If you click on the inside of a house and your party is far away, you will be able to walk through the door because it hadn't been rendered yet when you clicked. I am mentioning this in particular because it is potentially game-breaking.

Same goes for the way quickloading short-circuits NPC routines.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Originally Posted by Raze

Currently you still need to buy a Lockpick skill book to learn the skill (arrow vendor; requires level 2 Way of the Ranger), if you don't start with a rogue class character.

Thx, good to know rogue is the only proper thief from the start smile

Also noticed hair clipping through helmets - small annoyance and hope its an easy fix for you guys (I'd place it somewhere at the end of bug importance).

Madora purchased items from Esmeralda, when she tried to give Roderick her old items so he could sell them back to Esmeralda we were accused of theft. I tried loading an older game & do the same thing but have Madora give Roderick on the other side of town away from Esmeralda the same thing happened. I reloaded and went to the homestead before trying to give the stuff back to Roderick, Esmeralda arrived at the homestead launched a fireball killing all my characters & Zixzax.

Support
Support
Are the developers aware of the door-rendering problem?

Yes (and the issue with quicksaving/loading).

Originally Posted by mechati
(I'd place it somewhere at the end of bug importance).
Apparently, so would Larian. evil
There are still textures and models being added and temporary art assets replaced, so I would assume it is best to wait until everything is in before starting to fine tune collision detection, etc.

Originally Posted by gbnf
I reloaded and went to the homestead before trying to give the stuff back to Roderick, Esmeralda arrived at the homestead launched a fireball killing all my characters & Zixzax.

Well, that seems a tad overzealous, even if she had been right about the items being stolen...

The tongs/calipers on one of the tables in Evelyn's hideout are showing up without a description (along with whatever the lockpicklike items are supposed to be). There are also sextants present as loot, but their inventory graphic looks like a jumble of metal lumps.

Undead archers tend to shout "You'll pay for that!" when you hit undead mages, but not when you hit anyone else (including the archers themselves).

After dealing with Evelyn's hideout and talking to Jake, the healer Thelyron will still give his "Far be it from her to tell me what she's doing..." line before continuing to the "So she was the culprit..." one. He'll still be willing to hypothesize about where she has run off to as well.

Not strictly a bug, but I find it a bit odd that incriminating items like Evelyn's journal and some of the notes in her house and the cave don't function as proof of what you're saying about her and the events in the cave, especially when talking to Aureus.

After rescuing the hapless farmers from Arhu's machine, they run off to get patched up but seem to disappear, and they certainly don't appear to set the story straight about what the Five were up to. (Everyone in town still talks about how the Five saved the town from blah blah blah...)

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
My saved games have the wrong screenshot and time on them. I can get to my last saved game just takes trial and error because they are no longer in order by the time when you saved them either since the picture and time are wrong on everyone of them.

It happened when I did a quick save to reload because my mouse scroll wouldn't work any more, not the games fault I need a new mouse. The quick save instead of going into the quick saves went to a save file I had made.

Last edited by arkand; 17/02/14 06:19 AM.

Originally Posted by gbnf
I reloaded and went to the homestead before trying to give the stuff back to Roderick, Esmeralda arrived at the homestead launched a fireball killing all my characters & Zixzax.

Well, that seems a tad overzealous, even if she had been right about the items being stolen... [/quote]

Well that is the irony, none of the things I was selling to her were stolen. I have Roderick at barter level 5, so he sells everything. Whenever any of the other characters upgrade their stuff Roderick gives them the gold to buy the items. This isn't the first time I have been accused of theft when I haven't stole anything. Make no mistake I have stolen items, usually after I have killed someone, but in these cases it was totally legit. Just thought it was amusing that Esmeralda somehow made it to them homestead then 1-shotted me and poor Zixzax who was blameless in this situation.

R
stranger
stranger
R
ARAMINTAI re Bertia

Only read Robert's Journal AFTER (a) questioning him about the corpse, (b) recovering the "corpse", (c) challenging him about the finding. This will let you learn what happens to "little Bo-Peep when she loses her sheep"! (The Journal's a red-herring - a black-sheep(?) - and perhaps ought not to be readable).

Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by regadrow
ARAMINTAI re Bertia

Only read Robert's Journal AFTER (a) questioning him about the corpse, (b) recovering the "corpse", (c) challenging him about the finding. This will let you learn what happens to "little Bo-Peep when she loses her sheep"! (The Journal's a red-herring - a black-sheep(?) - and perhaps ought not to be readable).

Noooooo... the solution is to fix the Bertia quest, not damage the MAIN quest. The Roberts skill check is easy to get wrong, and you need the journal.

S
S
Bug - Mechanics

Priority - Low / Medium

Having massacred almost the entire of Cyseal (haven't reached the barracks yet), criminal code is obviously not in*. However, you can kill the two sparring legionaries; you just need to make them fail their burning resist checks. Using infectious fire this was possible (it also seemed to be the case that if the fire jumped from a passing non-invulnerable one they failed more easily, but this could be luck).

Both are now tomb stones.

*The only time the criminal flag / fight kicked in was when my infectious fire skipped onto the dock warehouse door, triggering that fight. The only two NPCs who complained were Esmeralda & Victoria. No-one else responded while I burnt them to a crisp...

~

Bug - Mechanics

Priority - Medium

Using infectious fire [or any other AoE] on masses of barrels / packages results in spectacular fireworks, but also - massive sound stuttering and eventually the engine slows down. Memory leak?

~

Bug - Content / RNG mechanics (?)

Priority - Low

The chest in the dock's warehouse had a legendary item in it (this is the only legendary chest item I've found); however, the stats were very paltry at best. (+AC, nothing else). I'm obviously hoping that legendary items would have a <special> pre/suffix table to roll from, unobtainable on normal green/blues. Likewise, the source spider horror dropped legendary boots - which had no bonuses apart from +1 luck and marginally decent AC (10).

Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Re: Legendary Items - I found a chest full of them under the Burial Mounds, and they had a lot of stats like you would expect - but nothing out of the ordinary of usual items. So in some cases they are working. The idea of a special table which has unique effects that only appear on Legendary items is a great idea.

More bugs:

1) Go upstairs in Esmeralda’s house and you’re close enough to Samson to have his diatrabe show up in the combat log.

2) Thug used Nullify Resistances on itself. Maybe he was casting on me, but it didn’t seem to hit and there was no message about a saving throw. If he was casting on himself, I can’t imagine why.

3) Purifying flame doesn’t work on your party members or enemies, only yourself. I thought that was half the point of the spell.

4) Whirlwind destroyed a campfire. That left a cooking pot floating in mid-air. I’m not sure it makes sense for campfires to be destructible. Or tables, for that matter, if things on them are just going to float in mid-air.

5) Minor decoration. Maybe move one of the trees at x:86, y: 385 one step away from the other so you can walk between them. It looks like there's room, but you can't right now.

6) You are unable to walk around the left side of the rock at x:39, y:331. It looks like you should be able to, so if you’re going to forbid that, at least put some more big rocks blocking the way.

7) You can walk through the rocks secret cult entrance, both before and after it's revealed. It should be blocking, even when it is invisible.

8) In the second room of the cult hideout, I walked in with Madora, triggering the leader’s dialogue. When it ended, combat started… but Madora was somehow in a strange area outside the map now (x:652, y:380). That led me to a new discovery:

9)When you use the teleporter pyramid in combat, all chained party members teleport to the location of the pyramid, instead of only the one who used it.

10) A cultist shot an arrow at Scarlett. It missed, and then she failed her saving throw vs knockdown. Was it a knockdown arrow that applied the effect even though it missed?

11) End of murder mystery:
The "White Witch" Journal entry says that Arhu told us about the White Witch. It was actually Jake.

H
journeyman
journeyman
H
When Jahan casts Tornado enough times, the damage it does to him will provoke him into combat with the party.

B
B
8) In the second room of the cult hideout, I walked in with Madora, triggering the leader’s dialogue. When it ended, combat started… but Madora was somehow in a strange area outside the map now (x:652, y:380). That led me to a new discovery:

A similar thing happened to me with the first group of cultists in the previous version. It seems that the character to trigger a conversation there sometimes just keeps walking during the dialogue, ending up in a completely different place. I'm not sure why and if it has to do with the fact that combat has usually already started by the time the cultist conversations get triggered.

Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Level Design / Story Mistake:

Spoilers for the Murder quest:

Roberts (the Mortician) tells you on confessing that Jake's body disappeared when he was downstairs talking with Esmeralda. ... except that THERE'S NO BACK DOOR for anyone to have left from.

Quick solution: Change Robert's dialogue so that the body vanished while he was sleeping. This would mean altering a bit about why he thinks Esmeralda took the body, though.

Really quick solution: Have Robers say that Esmeralda got him to leave the shop for a bit to talk to her (thus giving someone time to slip in through the only door).

Alternate Solution: Put a (locked) door in Robert's bedroom that leads on to the parapet outside his house.

F
stranger
stranger
F
-I leveled up in front of Cecilia, procced a dialogue between scarlett and roderick: got stuck, couldn't do anything. However, saveing and reloading launched the dialogue

-Used bucked on well, it popped a full bucket beside it but couldn't interact with it

L
apprentice
apprentice
L
- Aborting a initiated crafting process by moving the character doesn't work anymore. The progress bar is canceled but it still combines both items. A separate crafting window would be nice as well as it is a lil bit bothersome when you accidentally initiate the crafting mechanism because you wanted to rearrange your inventory.

- Found a water skill book as random loot in some chest with a placeholder title.
[Linked Image]

- Found several items of the same type that were and weren't stackable like apples and skulls.

- Wasn't able to devide 'Small Potion Flasks' anymore.

- Fire spells seem to heal every aspect demon in the watcher statue fight except the water demon.

- Trading range != conversation range. Easily seen when encountering dietmar and his gang. Why is trading with him possible anyway?

- Everytime your near a buried treasure the currently leading character yells "Careful! I spotted a trap."

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

- Found a hidden treasure under the pink tree. And by hidden i mean "invisible" as stated by Scarlet as well.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

- I am not entirely sure how to get into the loot pinata cave regular but i found a way by using phoenix dive jump. The exit of the left way is somehow not there where its entrance is.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

- You can see the upper floor of the tavern from the cellar of the lighttower.

[Linked Image]

- Elemental shields make the clothes you are wearing disappear. And i mean the clothes only not the armor you are wearing.

Conan!
[Linked Image]

- This chest is supposed to vanish along with the scarecrow if you get too close. Atleast if the chest wasn't destroyed in the fight before. However you can get the chest if you teleport it away from the scarecrow. What i tried first was to sneak up that bitch which always resulted in a CTD because the 'vanish' script doesn't seem to fire in sneak mode.

[Linked Image]

- If you open the door to Evelyn's lair the initiated fight starts with her out of sight. The first of your characters that walks some steps inside and triggers the conversation with her looses his turn for that round (because a new fight is initiated as stated in the log) even if he had some AP left over which is some kind of an annoying disadvantage.

- Characters that were charmed are still shown as hostile person in the turnbar at the top of the screen even though the effect weared off.

Last edited by Loadrunner; 18/02/14 08:18 AM.
Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
- It seems like even in v147, saved-game data is still leaking over. I started a new game, and the first time I talk to Arhu in his workshop, I ask him about Jake's corpse, and he's surprised to hear it was replaed with a sheep. So was I, since I hadn't visited the graveyard yet.

- For laughs, I decided to name both of my characters "Alex". Is it possible that might be causing a problem with dual dialogues? Because sometimes my characters portraits get confused and flicker in and out in the dual dialogue. I haven't seen that happen before.

- The Warrior's "Rush" skill lets you pass through allies – without damaging them.

- Is it possible to find a crossbow that doesn't require 10 Dex? That's all Esmeralda seems to have on sale.

B
B
Regarding that Arhu line, I don't think it's bleed-through, the same thing happened to me during my first playthrough with this build. I think we're simply not supposed to have access to the 'About Jake's corpse' line yet, or there's something wrong with the coding.

As mentioned in one of my previous bug reports, a similar thing happens when you talk to Thelyron about the patients. His first line says 'both of them died so needlessly' even though that makes no sense. The second line has him talking normally about whichever patient you saved.

Last edited by Bittereinder; 18/02/14 04:40 AM.
Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Regarding that Arhu line, I don't think it's bleed-through, the same thing happened to me during my first playthrough with this build. I think we're simply not supposed to have access to the 'About Jake's corpse' line yet, or there's something wrong with the coding.

It's certainly a bug of some kind. He has a version of the line where instead he says "Oh, it's already been buried. Go talk to the Mortician about that."

A
stranger
stranger
A
Originally Posted by JJoschy
When I got a Level Up, spend the Atribute points...and klick ok....no Points been spend..and the counter goes to zero, also the Abilitie Points.

I also had this happen to me when I hit level 8 on a coop game. We replayed the fight where I leveled many times and every time it happened. It didn't matter which points I chose (ability, bam zero, trait, bam zero, attribute, bam zero, even tried different ones within each category). Since I was 2nd player, we then quit & restarted the game. Upon loading the save where I had leveled, we discovered that if I did not join the game right away, the first player could assign those points and have them stay. Then when I joined, they were still OK.

Other bugs:

I also have many many many of the bugs already listed in this thread, so I won't bother repeating them.

I play a female, Bellegar and many other NPCs address me as male.

Both players cannot have a dialogue open otherwise funky things happen (everything from crashes, dialogue confusions, etc) This makes going to market difficult as only one player can 'shop' at a time. Distance didn't seem to matter either. I could be in a different building and if we both had a dialogue open the funkiness would happen. The only time it seemed ok was when we were in obviously different cells, ie, one in a basement, the other upstairs.

Not sure if all crafted items are supposed to reappear in the bag or outside on the ground? It happens both ways at the moment.
Also, some combinations have the animation & items are destroyed, but no new item is actually created. Seems random at the moment.

Was able to have a robe 'equipped' in the inventory even tho my char didn't have the prereq's to wear it. Character showed up as wearing only underwear anyways.

Watching the other player do phoenix dive with Madora results in a lot of Madora sliding around the screen. She eventually settles into the correct location. The entire animation displays correctly however on the primary player's computer.

Not sure if it's a bug, but I joined the game while the first player was still creating the characters. I was able to take one of them and walk around the area, even outside of the 'house' area into the barren test zone type place. Was able to pick up the test swords and other items as well, although they didn't transfer when the actual game finally loaded. Looked at the other player's screen and saw that he only had one character while in the house (because I wandered off of his visual space).

What actually is the difference between "unlock" and the 'lockpick' skill? I mean other than the level requirement for Way of the Ranger. It seems a bit redundant personally.

Oh yeah, and almost forgot to mention, when hit by friendly fire, the game sometimes confuses who was actually hit. For example, I'd get hit by the fireball, but it would be the character who cast it complaining that they were the ones hit, or vice versa.

Last edited by Alynora; 18/02/14 01:28 PM.
Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
I'll flag this as a bug:

I understand that the dialogue part of the chat log shouldn't include everything, only the important things... however, I do not think Kelvania's shopping list should be considered important.

journeyman
journeyman
Only thing I want to report that bugs me is the Combat Log doesn't record your settings from game to game. Meaning when you exit out of the game completely and then start it up again. And not just filter setting either. It totally resets to default size and position.

"I may grow old but I will never grow up." ~ Mark Twain
Hey everyone loving the game, played it more than four times :P, I have to get screenshots again for some of the things I have mentioned on here (steam issue). I also have lost my original bug list which was disappointing, I also manage to play the game again because of the black clove glitch. (On my way to black cove soon).

Edit: Just finished through Black Cove will try to find more bugs.

Small Bugs:

- Characters can walk through the giant shells

- Character can still go through the giant stone door on the beginning of the game

- Graphical glitches on docks still

- Conrad ship pole can still be climbable

- The citizen bug where one of the citizen has taken the dialogue from the other two citizens. (Next to the warehouse)

- NPC Moira bug (area at Harbor warehouse)

- NPC (Curtis Sergeant) or his fellow NPC doesn’t react to destroying the door or the giant doors.

- Evelyn’s book case from the left is required to be looted from outside of the house (same as roberts book case they have shown a barrow when book case opened).

[Linked Image]

- The character triggers the trap when they are not standing on it (triggers when character is close to it)

[Linked Image]

- Lock picks doesn’t have description and they are not combined in the inventory

- Graphical bug on the mayor house

- Items can be thrown the other side of the wall in Evelyn’s trap room next to the hams to the secret room.

[Linked Image]

- Scroll of blanks

- Floating objects such as flowers on pots or books on chairs.

- When interact with Robert book case next to the leaning coffin, the character walked to Robert’s room than it go behind the wall of the book case and opened an invisible barrel.

[Linked Image]

- Can’t interact with Sheba or Toka

[Linked Image]

- Phoenix dive still glitches as my cursor was showing its valid to do it but it only made the fire animation on the 2nd spot but my character is still on the 1st spot.

- Buckler placement on character isn’t right

- Evelyn’s pouch has a steal mouse cursor icon.

- The animations punches of the demons are not synced with the sound and character hit or sometimes the animations doesn’t show the demon hitting the character. (Might be due to optimization lag or something else).

- Random extra attack from character (No AP have been used or no damage taken)

- Hammers has no stats at all.

- Can't walk down a little steep hill outside of the Cook's house

[Linked Image]

- Gold cannot be picked up due inside of the large pile. Though the looting in that area must be changed or the gold pile of coins should be removed.

[Linked Image]

- Phoenix Dive can go pass through the secret area pass the two portals.

- Missing textures (hole) in this area

[Linked Image]

- Really hard to get this lever

[Linked Image]

- The enemy AI is far to punch my character

[Linked Image]

Medium Optimization Issue:

- When opening the inventory system in some places the FPS drops down to 30 FPS.

Broken:

- Inventory sorting system still bugged.

- Waypoints doesn't teleport all characters to the destination.

- Ahru bug where I have not searched for the corpse, when Ahru mentions I found the corpse.

- Scroll bug where you move the slider manually than by scrolling up or down the slider jumps dramatically on the inventory screen or bartering.

- Killed the staff thief with three moves with an bow, the last hit was an critical and the enemy AI did not drop the staff or the quest log hasn’t been updated. (The animation of the kill was the slow death, I really don’t know the cause of the bug, but that’s what happened during that battle).

- The inventory of the character that ended the turn is still open and items can be placed or be taken out without any use of AP.

- Snorri quest doesn’t work

- Confirmed that NPC are confused of Gender

[img]http://i.imgur.com/X37lWcn.jpg[/img]

- Using fire on Ice surface should produce water and using Ice on fire surface should produce water aswell.

- No Sounds and music sometimes in Black cove but loading again works.

- Can't enter in Black Cove again, must go to a load that hasn't entered black cove.

- When battling with the machine it wont let the character attack from the right of the machine screenshot:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/X37lWcn.jpg[/img]

- Zixax dialogue bug of the White Witch and Braccus.

- The two soldier patrol stuck on one place at the side of Roberts working place, just constantly talking about the same thing: "Cyseal isn't bad at a quiet place like this?"

Crashes:

- Opening chests, barrels, or any object that can be open will sometimes cause a crash (I really don't know what specific item or cause of this crash).

- When finished talking to Jake than walk back up the stairs it crashes (sometimes it crashes)

- Crashed during combat when clicking on an enemy (happened twice now by using Scarlett with an bow) Edit: I just found what is causing this crash, it happens when clicked on the enemy for an attack from the bow (no animation of arrow and AP have not been used) than it has crashed.

- Crashed when upgraded the home stead to fire, than went to the waypoint to go to another waypoint it crashes.

All have been to "Send crash Report".

Suggestions:

- When NPC is interacting with the character the items that the NPC are holding (I don't think the developer added the ability for the character to actually hold their items right) should be holster (example the two fishermans) than when character finished talking with the NPC, they un-holster and start fishing again.

- I must say that the “Scimitar” sword is OP, as it kills enemy’s that are Level 1-3 with two shots. The Scimitar should be used when the character is level 5 as it take about 4-8 shots to kill an enemy (Level 5-6) which is about right. The bastards sword should be used for battling with level 1-3 characters.

- Zombies might still need to be worked on as they appear to hit the character from a distance which doesn’t look good at all.

- Evelyn’s hideout mission can still be approved by your character walking into the room with full of cultists (Ally for now) and than Evelyn should start speaking to you, than the cultist NPC can react (Turned to Enemy).

- Believe it or not I have not done any crafting as the crafting system need to be introduced more (Just one with rope and barrel lid). I have allot in my inventory and the inventory sorting is still bugged. The developers might should open a new UI for crafting instead of crafting in your inventory.

- Combat is really awesome though to make the combat more exciting can we add close-ups for combat too? when killing enemy's with final blow or when summoning an elemental. Anything that might give a little kick to make the combat more enjoyable.

- Please add in more controls options for mouse clicks, as I have to go manually each update to change the opposite of the clicks (I have a left-handed mice).

Edit: I request for the moderator or admin to hide my images for reason spoilers (I don't know how to do it). Thanks

Last edited by Texoru; 22/02/14 02:20 AM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
I don't know if this has been reported yet but if you tell Aureus(I think was his name) to arrest Esmeralda for the murder of the councillor and after speaking to Zombie Jake and telling him to release her he will walk out the building and teleport back into the room if you didn't follow him or you can walk down the stairs to the cells and hear the dialogue of him apologizing and what not.

In both cases it causes an inability to speak to the guy after he is back in his room. The only prompts he gives is if you attack him over the Control+Click command telling you to be careful with your weapon.

Last edited by Scarthcaroth; 19/02/14 05:32 PM.
X
journeyman
journeyman
X
Now whenever I use a waypoint shrine within cyseal, my party doesn't follow. frown This happened after I used the waypoint in black cove. When I want to waypoint to black cove, my party does follow.

Last edited by xardas22; 19/02/14 06:33 PM.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Now whenever I use a waypoint shrine within cyseal, my party doesn't follow. frown This happened after I used the waypoint in black cove. When I want to waypoint to black cove, my party does follow.

I've found that to be an intermittent problem since the beginning of the game: I'm not sure whether or not there's a specific trigger, but in my game, my followers wouldn't come after me to begin with, then did so for most of the duration of the game, and then at the end they didn't.

A particularly irritating problem I've had is that the game often ctds when using bows in combat. Though I'm left wondering if it's a particular bow (the Frightening Shortbow, I think) as it never seemed to happen when using the others. Might just be coincidence, though.

J'aime le fromage.
X
journeyman
journeyman
X
Can't talk to Aureus anymore, after I did the Councillor's wife quest. Hmm, I see scart already reported, anyway I have same issue.

Last edited by xardas22; 19/02/14 08:07 PM.
L
stranger
stranger
L
Hi,

I don't know if it's intended or not but the weapons durability numbers seem buggy...

2 durability for 1 attack (dagger - 2 AP) is a lot.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Also... when wielding dagger, one attack consist in two hits but only one is display in the combat log.

Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
- I separated my party to try to sneak Scarlett behind enemy lines. She was spotted, and I retreated her and entered Sneak mode outside of line of sight, but I still had 3 AP left. I then switched to my guys outside of combat and entered them in to it. Then it switched to Scarlett’s turn, and she still had her 3 AP, but her portrait was outlined in blue, the gold was for a skeleton. It’s an issue with the portrait outlines. I think it happens most often in single-player when you switch between characters who aren’t in combat and take them into combat.

- The “Tactical Retreat” skillbook that drops and is for sale is actually the “Scorched Earth” skill, which is similar, but leaves fire as well as smoke behind.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Hi everyone, I'm new here and sorry for my bad English! smile

Here are some bugs in my first hour playtime.
I cannot mark any quest on map (last version it worked sometimes).

And this is not a tomato:
[Linked Image]

This is a tomato:
[Linked Image]

But the other thing, that looks like an apple, is an apple. I'm a little bit confused. It seems, that is a tomato from the Netherlands. laugh

Last edited by Dolph Lundgren; 20/02/14 02:54 PM.
I don't know if this has been mentioned but there is another serious crash such as Black cove:

- Crashed when upgraded the home stead to fire, than went to the waypoint to go to another waypoint it crashes.

Edit: I just found the solution to stop the crash, you must waypoint to Blackcove than out of the cave (Haven't tried to use the waypoint in Blackcove to go other places).

Last edited by Texoru; 22/02/14 05:10 AM.
addict
addict
Maybe already reported:
- some object don't feedback in the log when you pick them up (fishes, and some other stuff).
- The engine is probably built that way, but to be able to see inside Houses when I am not in is a mood breaker.

Last edited by Cromcrom; 23/02/14 07:28 AM.

Un chemin de 1000 lieues commence par un premier pas.

Project:
Steam workshop Frontiere
enthusiast
enthusiast
Hi guys -There is another handle of bugs of game mechanics!

Game version 1.0.147- I don`t think that there is the reason to create another thread for this version because tecnically it almost indetically to 1.0.143

Here we go

1)Minor diadvantage- For some reason I cannot pass though teleport from front side and there is strange white contour in it

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230436822

2)Minor disadvantage- For some reason the sand spot which hides the tresure DO NOT makes wet

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230436946
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230436901

3)Bugs about item interaction systems-

So some items we cannot put inventory and throw out directly(Animation of throwing is presented though) ,(for example the bench) BUT if we find the crate or any container we can put such object there ,then we should put in container into our inventory and then you can replace this item directly in you inv. , but you won`t be able throw out this thing
Below you can see the list of "uncollecltable" items it`s not full list because I didn`t explored much of Alpha
A)NONAME thing there is no descripton for it http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230558703

B)The talking seeshell about bug relative to it I`ll post below
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230558479

C)Basket
D)Bench http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230436981

E)Oil barrel http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230436851

F)Fishrack http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230437078

G)Sack http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231392571

4)Major breaking quest bug detected
-Regarding afore-mentioned tweaks you can pick up talking seeshell and talk with it ........in your inventory!!!And if you choose "greedy option" (to sell it) there will pop up another shell who will cost 320 gold and old shell(original) will be there too, and will cost 2 gold! Thus you can endlesly booster greedy attribute!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230558594

5)Bug or feature -? When you`re talking with someone green dots on the compass become yellow why?
Before talking -
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230483335

During the dialog -pay attention for the dots on the compass!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228385059

6)Minor bug There is basket with vegetables,but if we look inside there will be nothing-I know this is the ALPHA http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230558670

7)I don`t know are we supposed to throw thing into the water if it is,make some splash water effects then--please kind sir!!-))
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230558784

Grapics bugs actually I don`t know how to name it

1)Graphic glithc - Shelter Plane
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230558415

2)Just look-It`s not enough to see it at static image it would better to check this in dynamic behavior
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230437115

3)http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230558856 Don`t know how to classify this -please let me know

What is( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=227919671)this bees,flyes, or microscopic Lords of Chaos?
I suggest use the as defensive weapon -cast on it spell submisson and swarm of theese creatures will attack th opponent

Last edited by James 540; 23/02/14 03:41 PM.

apprentice
apprentice
I'm not sure if this was reported.

The phantom of Samson stalks not only the Lighthouse, but the library as well. grin

Image Link

When Cecil took me up to the library, I saw Samson's words on the newly added log.

Last edited by zenkimoto; 23/02/14 03:05 PM. Reason: Having Trouble With Forum Image Function...
Support
Support
Originally Posted by James 540
There is another handle of bugs of game mechanics!

Thank you. For the spot that hides the treasure chest, it is suppose to be a pile of sand, so the water and oil is just not deep enough to cover it. Also, your characters walk right through the sand, rather then over it, so the liquid also just goes right through it.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I`m one of those who just want to make Larian games better!

Of course if I`ll find such kind of bugs I`ll post there

stranger
stranger
Epic edit, I saw an update on the 17 feb. I've never started a new game after that hotfix!
I'll do it now to see if dialogues are fixed.

I'm so excited for final release smile

Last edited by rainy nights; 24/02/14 01:17 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Another couple of bugs

1)Medium\High bug- Some legioners on the beach before Cyseal don`t react on my attacks! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231439101
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231438991

2)Strange and high bug of game mechanics-I was attacked by INVISIBLE hostile
When it`s trying to kill you
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231439168

-Did you see someone?And I didn`t too,but there is enemy,you can see his portrait at top of the screen,pay attention to the "Miss" he`s standing somewhere there-There is only way to kill him ,you should drop any container to hurt him that`s all

After killing
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231439283

Origin of this bug-I think it appears when you are trying to kill innocent people and person which you`re trying to kill, telling you "I`ll leave just don`t hurt me!" or something like that,and then he\she`ll dissapear,but sometimes during the fight the same person can appear at "invisible mode" and trying to kill you.

3)Minor bug or not bug at all,it`s relative -I actually don`t know,You should decide Larian
When you causing "0" damage for someone,then person reacting to you
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231438902

4)Minor and funny bug-You can save and then load game when everyone died ,and you can teleport to Shelter Plane when you died at NON Shelter area
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231439380

5)I think it`s famous bug -You have possibility to get places where you are not suppose to be,and in my case for some reason fog of war disabled at all and I can see the whole map!!HUGE spoilers!
a) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231766403
b) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231766442 --!!!!SPOILERS!!!
c) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231766479 -Right you are there are SPOILERS too!

6)*sniff* Old bug from Divine Divinity you can steal everything if we put this at container and there will be no reaction to it *sniff*

7)High bug of UI-After trading there can appear few windows of quantity of items for selling or buying if we click "OK" game will crash
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231766241
BTW It`s only crash which I managed to cause-Good job Larian)!!

Graphic Glitch
Shelter Plane http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231751538

Just one question-Can we really kill Arhu and Zixzax and any other universal characters without cheat if we do-how Larian would explain theirs ressurection then?

Poor ZixZax - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231766281
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231766341 I will miss you-)) Who-ZixZax,Occupation-Historian,Race-IMP Status-Dead

Last edited by James 540; 24/02/14 04:16 PM.

L
apprentice
apprentice
L
- Quick loading shortly after your whole party wiped leads to a CTD. Guess the Game Over Screen wants to kick in and doesn't like to be interferred by quick loading mechanism.

- Bosses or special mobs, i assume the big skeleton pirate leader in the black cove counts as one, don't drop any loot if they die by damage over time effects. History log only reports mob blabla succumbed to death. Good for him bad for me, reloaded and kicked his ass with a final blow => loot.

- The traits you gain in the dialog after finishing the "Kitty Love" quest seem to be the opposite of what you expect by the chosen answers. You get +1 pragmatic if you choose the lovey dovey answer and +1 romantic if you state the hard truth.

stranger
stranger
-Invincible second character - Had Roderick as a mage and at some point in level 4, he became invincible until I hit level 5.

Unfortunately I don't know what triggered it.

I was playing as evil, and he would walk up to guards, and cast flare on them. They would strike him, it would say he absorbed the full damage. It would not initiate any Fight, he would just keep casting and they would keep striking him until he killed them. I of course abused this and killed all the guards I could find.

Scarlett was not triggered into fighting, but if she struck them, it would trigger a fight with Roderick not listed as a combatant. I could then switch to him, and he could cast Flare as if outside of battle. He would kill them as above, and the fight would end. The two of them were still linked. I was unable to initiate conversations with him, but he was fully capable of stealing, opening things, and using spells on things. His inventory worked as well.

I did run into something when I tried to steal from Aurius. He saw Roderick doing it, hit him for no damage, and then I could no longer take things off of his table.

Once they hit level 5, I distributed the points and he was no longer invincible.

Last edited by Rusty_TL; 26/02/14 07:31 PM.
P
stranger
stranger
P
I've noticed a bug in my game. Standing in the middle of the market place with both characters' inventories open, I was accused of stealing by a merchant when dragging gold from one character's inventory to the other character's inventory. My wife has had the same problem in her game as well.

Support
Support
Originally Posted by Rusty_TL
-Invincible second character -

Do you still have a save where Roderick was level 4? If so, and you wouldn't mind emailing it supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem, that might help Larian figure out what happened. The D:OS support tool will generate a report.zip file which includes all your saves.
Alternately, you can browse to your '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin\Savegames' folder, and zip one or more save folders from there (right click and select 'Send To | Compressed Folder').

I
stranger
stranger
I
Hello,

Here some screenshots of issues (or not?) that i found on version v1.0.147 :

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Weapon : bad display :

[Linked Image]

Maybe it has been already posted but i didn't read all the post, sorry in advance.

Best Regards,
ICO

addict
addict
we CANNOT use the Waypoint portal in the shelter plan, we're stuck there !! there is also sometimes a bug when you talk to zixzax, the conversation does not show up and you're stuck unable to do any action

"-Oh that's fullmoon, cuttie cuttie sheep
-baaaaaaOOOOORGH"
***Sprotch***

Weresheeps will rule the world (At least one night every 29 days)
enthusiast
enthusiast
Addition:This bug appears when we are playing coop

Last edited by James 540; 01/03/14 02:58 PM.

Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
icomano - the "Your offer insults me" bug happens when you try and sell a hammer which has no name or description.

Some bugs:

- If you get detected while backstabbing, the enemy faces you. That's fine, but if you walk around them to try and get in another backstab, the enemy apparently rotates to face you. That may also make sense - but something is wrong, because if you then backstab them, they appear to be facing you, but you do get the backstab damage.

- If you carve a tooth with a knife, you get an apparently ordinary arrowhead, but when you attach that to an arrow shaft, you get a Stunning Arrow.

- You can't use Fanny Blossoms on certain small healing potions - they won't combine. I'm not sure if I can't use them on the ones I crafted from mushrooms, or the ones I bought from Arhu. It worked on an otherwise identical-looking small healing potion.

M
stranger
stranger
M
I'm not sure if these are on the list or not so sorry if they are.

I've noticed the little twins, the burning two headed elementals north of the starting town tend to re-explode every time you re-enter the area. Additionally in this area, status effects on the ground seem to be permanent. Ice remains indefinitely and I cast some fire into the water there, no steam but the ice on the ground and the fire both seemed to be having an effect one on top of the other.

I also noticed that the orc armour does not have a graphic, again not sure if this needed reporting.

Last edited by Mr D; 02/03/14 01:10 AM.
A
stranger
stranger
A
bonjour, je vais le faire en français sinon ça ne sera pas compréhensible

_ bug lors de la vente d'objet (de mémoire chez esméralda) les ogjet disparaissent bien de mon inventaire par contre je ne reçoit pas les pièces en échange

- bug après avoir éteins l'incendie du bateau lorsqu'on arrive en ville
j’éteins l'incendie , les pnj retournent a leurs affaires donc moi aussi je retourne sur mes pas et lorsque je souhaite discuter avec le premier citoyen sur ma gauche , en fait la conversation s'engage avec un citoyen placé de l'autre coté de la rue.

bon courage a vous faites nous un beau jeu ^^

addict
addict
ok I'm going to translate it in english

-while selling stuff (to Esmeralda) the objects disapear from the inventory but he does not get the money
as-tu bien pensé à cliquer sur la balance avant de finaliser la transaction? l'or apparait-il bien dans la case de la vendeuse?

-when you estinguish the fire on the boat (when you enter in town), the NPCs goes back to their business and when you talk to the one in the south, it starts a conversation with the one in the north across the street (I had also the same bug)

-baaaaaaOOOOORGH"
***Sprotch***

Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
The first one sounds like he didn't know that he's supposed to press the "Balance" button. Maybe there should be a pop-up saying "You're giving those items for free. Are you sure? ( [] Don't show this message again)"

addict
addict
yeah that's what I asked in french below :p

-baaaaaaOOOOORGH"
***Sprotch***

B
B
It's pretty annoying, it has happened to me a few times as well. A pop-up asking for confirmation would be justified in this case.

The second bug has been reported before, apparently clicking on the NPC with the tool bench triggers a conversation with an entirely different NPC.

A
stranger
stranger
A
merci pour la traduction chaotica , je pense avoir bien validé la balance pour la transaction (d'ailleurs les objets vendu avaient bien disparus de mon inventaire) , en ce qui concerne la vendeuse elle a bien une réserve d'or dans sa case.

addict
addict
comme tu peux le voir sur l'image, dans les 2 cas tu peux valider la transaction seulement dans l'image de gauche tu n'as pas équilibré la balance donc tu vends bien tes item au PNJ (ils disparaitront bien de ton inventaire) seulement celui-ci ne te donne rien en retour.
dans le 2e cas la balance a été équilibré, tu peux en effet constater que la valeur de l'échange dans ta partie et celle du PNJ a été équilibré (tu n'es pas obligé de l'équilibré avec de l'or tu peux y mettre des items du PNJ, tu peux valider la transaction tant que ton montant est supérieur ou égal à celui du PNJ, le rôle de la balance sert juste à équilibrer d'un côté ou de l'autre avec de l'or (si tenté qu'il en reste suffisament)
voilà, juste je en te prend pas pour un idiot, je veux juste clarifier les choses au cas ou parce que je n'ai pas rencontré le problème avec Esmeralda wink

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Chaotica; 03/03/14 06:40 PM.

-baaaaaaOOOOORGH"
***Sprotch***

A
stranger
stranger
A
pas de problème chaotica je viens d'acheter le jeu et je suis loin de tout maitriser l'usage de l'anglais me déroute pas mal ^^

sinon effectivement je pense que tu as raison le concept d'équilibrer la balance m'a échapé , du coup j'ai donné mes items à la vendeuse (quelle andouille ....) ouch

addict
addict
c'est un bon moyen de pratiquer, si tu veux un petit conseil, vas dans les paramètres et active le window mode (mode fenêtré) tu t'ouvres un petit traducteur internet à côté et ca va te simplifier la vie laugh surtout que les dialogues sont assez sympas et intéressants.
Pour Esmeralda, elle a du être contente, elle a fait une bonne affaire XD

-baaaaaaOOOOORGH"
***Sprotch***

Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
- After loading a saved game, the first poison gas traps above the descent to the Source Abomination were not on for some reason. I don’t know if they were on when I was first in the area. I do remember that I left and returned (to see if that still crashed, which it didn’t). There was nothing blocking it.

- If you backstab with a dagger and miss, the enemy turns to face you. Daggers do two attacks, so if you miss on the first one and hit on the second, you can still get the backstab to an enemy now facing you, because his back was to you when you started the attack.

- When trying to toss a crate onto the gas trap at x:143, y:139 in the Black Cove, it appeared to get stuck in mid-air, but it blocked the trap anyway.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard