Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
apprentice
apprentice
If it is that difficult, I'd rather have the modellers and animators of Larian work on something important rather than the latest capricious whims of some bored internet folk who want more realism in their fantasy videogames.

X
stranger
stranger
X
Originally Posted by Jack Dandy
If it is that difficult, I'd rather have the modellers and animators of Larian work on something important rather than the latest capricious whims of some bored internet folk who want more realism in their fantasy videogames.
Too bad you surrounded the base of a valid argument with aggressiveness, making it much less acceptable.

Originally Posted by Xodetaetl
Too bad you surrounded the base of a valid argument with aggressivity, making it much less acceptable.

Rather ironic from someone who's original post (assuming it's not just a troll post) is full of such vitriol and incoherent nonsense against high heels and the apparent social acceptability of said clothing apparel.

As I said, simple, logical solution is to suggest the option to have them or not if possible. No need for incoherent rants including things that have no bearing on the topic.

I pledged and all I got was this lousy awesome game!
X
stranger
stranger
X
*Hope it is?*

Let's see, question: Do you think you can acknowledge your mistakes?

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Xodetaetl
Too bad you surrounded the base of a valid argument with aggressivity, making it much less acceptable.

Aggressiveness?

I'd an option too! My boots are pretty sweet, I don't wear ridiculous stuff wink

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard