Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
L
apprentice
apprentice
L
- Quick loading shortly after your whole party wiped leads to a CTD. Guess the Game Over Screen wants to kick in and doesn't like to be interferred by quick loading mechanism.

- Bosses or special mobs, i assume the big skeleton pirate leader in the black cove counts as one, don't drop any loot if they die by damage over time effects. History log only reports mob blabla succumbed to death. Good for him bad for me, reloaded and kicked his ass with a final blow => loot.

- The traits you gain in the dialog after finishing the "Kitty Love" quest seem to be the opposite of what you expect by the chosen answers. You get +1 pragmatic if you choose the lovey dovey answer and +1 romantic if you state the hard truth.

stranger
stranger
-Invincible second character - Had Roderick as a mage and at some point in level 4, he became invincible until I hit level 5.

Unfortunately I don't know what triggered it.

I was playing as evil, and he would walk up to guards, and cast flare on them. They would strike him, it would say he absorbed the full damage. It would not initiate any Fight, he would just keep casting and they would keep striking him until he killed them. I of course abused this and killed all the guards I could find.

Scarlett was not triggered into fighting, but if she struck them, it would trigger a fight with Roderick not listed as a combatant. I could then switch to him, and he could cast Flare as if outside of battle. He would kill them as above, and the fight would end. The two of them were still linked. I was unable to initiate conversations with him, but he was fully capable of stealing, opening things, and using spells on things. His inventory worked as well.

I did run into something when I tried to steal from Aurius. He saw Roderick doing it, hit him for no damage, and then I could no longer take things off of his table.

Once they hit level 5, I distributed the points and he was no longer invincible.

Last edited by Rusty_TL; 26/02/14 07:31 PM.
P
stranger
stranger
P
I've noticed a bug in my game. Standing in the middle of the market place with both characters' inventories open, I was accused of stealing by a merchant when dragging gold from one character's inventory to the other character's inventory. My wife has had the same problem in her game as well.

Support
Support
Originally Posted by Rusty_TL
-Invincible second character -

Do you still have a save where Roderick was level 4? If so, and you wouldn't mind emailing it supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem, that might help Larian figure out what happened. The D:OS support tool will generate a report.zip file which includes all your saves.
Alternately, you can browse to your '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin\Savegames' folder, and zip one or more save folders from there (right click and select 'Send To | Compressed Folder').

I
stranger
stranger
I
Hello,

Here some screenshots of issues (or not?) that i found on version v1.0.147 :

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Weapon : bad display :

[Linked Image]

Maybe it has been already posted but i didn't read all the post, sorry in advance.

Best Regards,
ICO

addict
addict
we CANNOT use the Waypoint portal in the shelter plan, we're stuck there !! there is also sometimes a bug when you talk to zixzax, the conversation does not show up and you're stuck unable to do any action

"-Oh that's fullmoon, cuttie cuttie sheep
-baaaaaaOOOOORGH"
***Sprotch***

Weresheeps will rule the world (At least one night every 29 days)
enthusiast
enthusiast
Addition:This bug appears when we are playing coop

Last edited by James 540; 01/03/14 02:58 PM.

Experience is a hard master but a good teacher-Proverb of RPG player (c)
Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
icomano - the "Your offer insults me" bug happens when you try and sell a hammer which has no name or description.

Some bugs:

- If you get detected while backstabbing, the enemy faces you. That's fine, but if you walk around them to try and get in another backstab, the enemy apparently rotates to face you. That may also make sense - but something is wrong, because if you then backstab them, they appear to be facing you, but you do get the backstab damage.

- If you carve a tooth with a knife, you get an apparently ordinary arrowhead, but when you attach that to an arrow shaft, you get a Stunning Arrow.

- You can't use Fanny Blossoms on certain small healing potions - they won't combine. I'm not sure if I can't use them on the ones I crafted from mushrooms, or the ones I bought from Arhu. It worked on an otherwise identical-looking small healing potion.

M
stranger
stranger
M
I'm not sure if these are on the list or not so sorry if they are.

I've noticed the little twins, the burning two headed elementals north of the starting town tend to re-explode every time you re-enter the area. Additionally in this area, status effects on the ground seem to be permanent. Ice remains indefinitely and I cast some fire into the water there, no steam but the ice on the ground and the fire both seemed to be having an effect one on top of the other.

I also noticed that the orc armour does not have a graphic, again not sure if this needed reporting.

Last edited by Mr D; 02/03/14 01:10 AM.
A
stranger
stranger
A
bonjour, je vais le faire en français sinon ça ne sera pas compréhensible

_ bug lors de la vente d'objet (de mémoire chez esméralda) les ogjet disparaissent bien de mon inventaire par contre je ne reçoit pas les pièces en échange

- bug après avoir éteins l'incendie du bateau lorsqu'on arrive en ville
j’éteins l'incendie , les pnj retournent a leurs affaires donc moi aussi je retourne sur mes pas et lorsque je souhaite discuter avec le premier citoyen sur ma gauche , en fait la conversation s'engage avec un citoyen placé de l'autre coté de la rue.

bon courage a vous faites nous un beau jeu ^^

addict
addict
ok I'm going to translate it in english

-while selling stuff (to Esmeralda) the objects disapear from the inventory but he does not get the money
as-tu bien pensé à cliquer sur la balance avant de finaliser la transaction? l'or apparait-il bien dans la case de la vendeuse?

-when you estinguish the fire on the boat (when you enter in town), the NPCs goes back to their business and when you talk to the one in the south, it starts a conversation with the one in the north across the street (I had also the same bug)

-baaaaaaOOOOORGH"
***Sprotch***

Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
The first one sounds like he didn't know that he's supposed to press the "Balance" button. Maybe there should be a pop-up saying "You're giving those items for free. Are you sure? ( [] Don't show this message again)"

addict
addict
yeah that's what I asked in french below :p

-baaaaaaOOOOORGH"
***Sprotch***

B
B
It's pretty annoying, it has happened to me a few times as well. A pop-up asking for confirmation would be justified in this case.

The second bug has been reported before, apparently clicking on the NPC with the tool bench triggers a conversation with an entirely different NPC.

A
stranger
stranger
A
merci pour la traduction chaotica , je pense avoir bien validé la balance pour la transaction (d'ailleurs les objets vendu avaient bien disparus de mon inventaire) , en ce qui concerne la vendeuse elle a bien une réserve d'or dans sa case.

addict
addict
comme tu peux le voir sur l'image, dans les 2 cas tu peux valider la transaction seulement dans l'image de gauche tu n'as pas équilibré la balance donc tu vends bien tes item au PNJ (ils disparaitront bien de ton inventaire) seulement celui-ci ne te donne rien en retour.
dans le 2e cas la balance a été équilibré, tu peux en effet constater que la valeur de l'échange dans ta partie et celle du PNJ a été équilibré (tu n'es pas obligé de l'équilibré avec de l'or tu peux y mettre des items du PNJ, tu peux valider la transaction tant que ton montant est supérieur ou égal à celui du PNJ, le rôle de la balance sert juste à équilibrer d'un côté ou de l'autre avec de l'or (si tenté qu'il en reste suffisament)
voilà, juste je en te prend pas pour un idiot, je veux juste clarifier les choses au cas ou parce que je n'ai pas rencontré le problème avec Esmeralda wink

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Chaotica; 03/03/14 06:40 PM.

-baaaaaaOOOOORGH"
***Sprotch***

A
stranger
stranger
A
pas de problème chaotica je viens d'acheter le jeu et je suis loin de tout maitriser l'usage de l'anglais me déroute pas mal ^^

sinon effectivement je pense que tu as raison le concept d'équilibrer la balance m'a échapé , du coup j'ai donné mes items à la vendeuse (quelle andouille ....) ouch

addict
addict
c'est un bon moyen de pratiquer, si tu veux un petit conseil, vas dans les paramètres et active le window mode (mode fenêtré) tu t'ouvres un petit traducteur internet à côté et ca va te simplifier la vie laugh surtout que les dialogues sont assez sympas et intéressants.
Pour Esmeralda, elle a du être contente, elle a fait une bonne affaire XD

-baaaaaaOOOOORGH"
***Sprotch***

Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
- After loading a saved game, the first poison gas traps above the descent to the Source Abomination were not on for some reason. I don’t know if they were on when I was first in the area. I do remember that I left and returned (to see if that still crashed, which it didn’t). There was nothing blocking it.

- If you backstab with a dagger and miss, the enemy turns to face you. Daggers do two attacks, so if you miss on the first one and hit on the second, you can still get the backstab to an enemy now facing you, because his back was to you when you started the attack.

- When trying to toss a crate onto the gas trap at x:143, y:139 in the Black Cove, it appeared to get stuck in mid-air, but it blocked the trap anyway.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard