Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
D
stranger
stranger
D
I just noticed that more arrowhead - arrow relations are messed up then i thought. Smokescreen arrowhead is needed to make an fire arrow and fire arrowhead is needed to make a static cloud arrow

Dedicated Telekinesis Tester
old hand
old hand
ahem...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
:lol:

Thats the maximum number of crates that ol Ebanezer can produce there.

Then i went into the church ...

- and i just have to mention here that the chat window behaves differently then advertized in this sense....
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

- closing it makes it possible to click through it, while opening prevents it.

- and then below we went.

Turns out i dont have any kind of hexagonal medallion. The guys up top that i whacked didnt have any. Was that what was in the missing pouch of Evelyn?
Or did i just miss it somehow?

Noticed a nice secluded room on the left down there, closed off by some rocks. Seemingly empty and not interesting. Aha! Oh sure! Must be full of riches and secrets of all kinds! Not a problem for my magic pyramid... or so i thought.

[Linked Image]

At first, i thought the problem is that i accidentally teleported the whole group into the rocks.
Which is quite a common accident in teleportation, although with a bit more energetic consequences. Not to worry...i can easily use the pyramid again and exit the rocks.

Or so i thought.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Seems we all got conjoined...

Awkward to say the least.

Tried teleporting individually around, splitting the group... which worked.
[Linked Image]

- Or so i thought.

For none of us could move anymore - at all.

Luckily, we could still throw the pyramid around.

Which got us all conjoined again.
But after some nudging, and group hopping we saved ourselves from this dastardly trap.
By teleporting back to the main room - where physics work in a decent way.

Even a bit better then usual, since we could start the conversation with the good doctor and Jake from behind the blue curtains.

Although Jake was a bit confused. Probably because his brain isnt in the best condition anymore.
http://i.imgur.com/rbGEODE.jpg
I assure you that Evelyn is quite alive and well at that moment.

The pyramid worked without any strange consequences here so i went forward through the door.
Braccus was so angry at this callous interjection to his party... that he CTD`ed the whole game on me.

- Bully report duly sent.

Last edited by Hiver; 14/05/14 01:28 AM.
A
stranger
stranger
A
I think you shouldn't be able to do this:

[Linked Image]
(It's also possible with strategic retreat)

Jumping over there you can access the chest and use the trapdoor which lets you end up in the small locked up part of the cathedral. The melee minions there can't attack you but you can shot them just fine.

Furthermore you can trigger the stone warden dialogue from inside which seems quite ridiculous as they argue with you that they won't let you in laugh.

old hand
old hand
If i meet Jake first in the church underground chamber, and then go to Evelyns lair, she is shouting at some rat. I thought it would be Jake.

Is that how its supposed to be?

Also, in that location i cannot loot just specific things from any container. I can only use "take all" button.

old hand
old hand
When i did the statues thing, i first used the barrels there. Moved each onto the symbols in front of the statues (those were on the statues previously, right? good move devs) - and then i would shoot those barrels with a bow.

When each element would spread over the ground there - the demon would appear, but - all those demons had almost zero health. Their health bars would be completely empty - but they needed two shots with a bow to actually die.
Which was about 40-50 points of damage from each shot from the bow Scarlet had at that moment.

The only one that would not appear was the Air element one. The barrel would crate iced surface around the statue but that would not bring the demon out.

If i used the lightning bolt on the statue itself demon would appear, but with full health.
I tried activating the other statues by using spells on them directly and then all the demons had full health.

I also killed the Earth demon with a barrel before it could even appear and start the fight, since just moving the ooze barrel released a little bit of ooze onto the symbol - which somehow damaged the demon a lot and then i moved a barrel a little bit to center it just right and he died :P

Got the XP and the loot for it though its body could not be seen.

Im noticing that i cannot identify items that are in the companions inventories, when im trading with some merchant.

Thats a rather superfluous measure. It just makes me open inventories and transfer items to my two main characters... which is just pointless. many traders also refuse to trade with my companions - but i can just click on the trading icon and force it.

That should be allowed.

When i get my own elemental in the Homestead... he is selling me magic books? Why?
Whats an elemental going to do with money? Why is he trading with me - right after i got it so it can "teach me one elemental magic"?

Besides, it inventory has two copies of each spell book he is selling.

Was same with Earth elemental and fire elemental - didnt try other two but i suppose it would be the same.

Support
Support

If the companion initiates the conversation they can identify items; it is just if a main character starts and then you switch to a companion inventory that there is an issue.

old hand
old hand
Ah, ok. So it isnt an actual plan to have it working like that. I guess that it will be fixed later on.

As for the elemental in homestead, it would be cool if it would just teach me some single unique spell that cannot be found before that point in the story. (like earthquake for Earth elemental maybe) But without use of books in any way, just by magic.

- it could increase my resistance to that particular element for a few percent too.

Those two relatively smaller things would be much better then this book selling business. (and then later on he can just lie that it cannot teach me more because im like too powerful)

journeyman
journeyman
I've encountered a bug where one of my main characters is no longer able to interact with anything. he can not open doors, start dialogue and even if the group is chained together does not participate in combat. No enemies are ever hostile to him (I can attack them as many times as I want with no response)

old hand
old hand
Ok Ninja Steve, but... you should describe when and how that happened. What were you doing just before and does it repeat after you reload. And other things like that.

Because otherwise the devs cannot find what is causing it and fix it.
Which is what a beta of the game is for.

journeyman
journeyman
I should have specified that I am still trying to figure out what caused it. The issue was already present when I loaded a quicksave, and is not present it the previous save file.

That post partially to identify the issue and to see if it was a known bug.

Is there a specific E-mail address to send bugged save files?

Support
Support

You can email saves to supportdos@larian.com; the report.zip file generated by the D:OS support tool will include all your saves (you can delete the non-relevant ones to reduce the file size) as well as system info and settings, etc.

old hand
old hand
I dont know about emails. usually when there is some bigger crash the game has a popup window that appears and you can send the relevant data about that issue to Larian studios directly through it. I guess Raze can inform you on details on all that.

/

Just want to add that i had a CTD again - when i tried collecting some loot from a pool of ooze.
I believe it was from that demon i killed with a barrel - before it even appeared, that i described above.
I didnt want to burn it and wait for all that to finish so i just walked in to pickup one or two items i couldn't reach from outside.

BAM!

She really doesnt like that.

- oh yeah! I almost forgot. I finished the sparkmaster 5000 mission correctly this time, everyone saved and well and now you can report it back correctly... although i still cannot mention it to Arhu. And i thought i should be able to at least say something about it to him.

But, when i tried to loot the leftovers of it and the undead - the Alt key didnt make any of the items show. So i had to do it manually, which works fine.

By the way,why isnt it attacking the undead?
Isnt it supposed to had just gone berserk? Or did it make some sort of alliance with the undead or they maybe took control of it?

It was a bit weird seeing it being the undead ally like that, considering the bits of story about it from before.

Last edited by Hiver; 14/05/14 01:41 AM.
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard