Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Hiver
This will be the last time you address me in a derogatory manner too.

Understand?

If you don't wish to be spoken to in a derogatory tone, you might try to ease up on the trolling and the insults to other members of the forum. Otherwise, expect to be treated as you treat others.

Understand?

As for the rest of your statement - perhaps instead of trying to be a smart-@#$ and failing horribly, you should actually test out the bug and find out how easy it is to trigger yourself.

While you're at it, quick picking fights with me because you disagree with my opinions on other topics. That's just petty and childish. It also gives off that creepy stalker vibe.

old hand
old hand
Oh great, great. Good of you to say so.
Now i will treat you as you really and actually deserve, you pathetic dimwit gasbag.

There is no "other member of the forums" connected to this, there is just you. Dont talk as if youre a part of some group of people. You are not. Thats just another pathetic lie and a fallacy.

Your incoherent false statements, pathetic laughable lies and utter nonsense statements that you regularly and repeatedly fail to prove with anything at all will be treated as they are.
No amount of crying or trying to falsely imply i am "insulting" or "trolling" will change that.

But your own insulting manners will not get the nice treatment anymore.

veteran
veteran
There is no "other member of the forums" connected to this, there is just you. Dont talk as if youre a part of some group of people. You are not. Thats just another pathetic lie and a fallacy.

I'm referring to the way you began lashing out at other posters opinions regarding respecs, and again with a discussion on dual-wielding. Anyone who doesn't sing the same tune as you eventually comes under fire.

You are extremely hostile and rude to other people on this forum, including myself. You apparently like to troll. A case in point is me taking the time to post details for a bug in this thread.. a report that then received a snide response from you for no legitimate reason. You may think you're being funny, but you're just trolling.

old hand
old hand
We have been over this already.

You are one of those internet people that start playing victims and start inventing various personal accusations - when youre actual arguments are shown for what they really are, with facts and actual logic and common sense.

A piles of personal bullshit and outright lies.

And because you then cannot find any actual counter arguments based on any facts or truth, you revert to playing a victim and accusing others of whatever comes to your dimwit mind.

Case in point.
none of those replies to other posters about their fantasies about "respeccing" and level scaling (yours) or dual wielding were actually insulting in any way.
Its just that to you and other asshole clones like yourself get insulted by facts.

Thats what you call "insulting". When someone replies to your inane posts with some facts.
Thats what insults you.

Not any actual real insults that you feel free to use as you see fit, because your false "victim" status somehow excuses that.

Besides, its certainly not your business to invent accusations about any of my debates with other posters.
And just claim whatever you want, obviously with pathetic actual motives being blatant - without providing a single fact about any of it.

Understand?

Now, instead of spamming this thread, you are free to PM me with any further complaints and arguments, mkay?

BUGS:

[Linked Image]

I can move the paper by click and draging it, at least using the telekinesis.
and then i can pick it up,

The cabinet behind dr. Thelyrons desk (from our PoV) is still unreachable too.

[Linked Image]
Here too. I can reach the box if i stand on the side of it, closer to the Lighthouse.

[Linked Image]
This happened after the exploskeleton exploded. But just that one time.
This disappeared when i went below into the Lighthouse and then came back later.

[Linked Image]
Talking to the dog...

veteran
veteran
<trashtalk removed>

Understand?

Now, instead of spamming this thread, you are free to PM me with any further complaints and arguments, mkay?

What I understand is that I disagree with your comments and the way you present your arguments. You can't seem to create a reply without resorting to namecalling and insults.

In fact, your very first interaction with me (in another thread) was to create a dozen multi-quote nonsense rant responding to a simple statement I made, where you accused me of lying, instructed me that my "personal opinions are worthless", and basically instructed me to shut up. And now you question why I label your responses as insulting when one only has to look at the trash-talk you just posted above for proof.

Here's a tip: if you're going to ask someone not to spam a thread with responses to your questions, don't ask questions in your response. This whole game you're playing of getting in the last lob of insults before instructing someone to speak with you privately in PMs is too obvious. Had you been sincere about that you would have just sent the response you posted above in a PM to begin with rather than placing it out there like the spam it is for everyone to read.

Feel free to respond to me in a PM if you must respond. Hopefully that offer sounds genuine; I'm just following your lead here. To be fair I didn't ask you a question, so a private response isn't really necessary.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Gyson

What I understand is that I disagree with your comments and the way you present your arguments. You can't seem to create a reply without resorting to namecalling and insults.

No, in fact that would be you, because youre incapable of coming up with any actual counter arguments or any kind of facts to support your nonsensical personal opinions and then resort to inventing insults and calling it "trolling" which is a pathetic half-witted strawmn/ad hominem. Which is the only thing you are capable of.

In fact, your very first interaction with me (in another thread) was to create a dozen multi-quote nonsense rant responding to a simple statement I made, where you accused me of lying, instructed me that my "personal opinions are worthless", and basically instructed me to shut up.

that would be because you just splurged some ridiculous personal "opinions" and havent been able to provide any actual counter argument to what i said about any of those.

Youre so pathetic, ignorant and devolved that you resort to name-calling and insults, but then try to accuse me of those in a pathetic attempt to role play a victim of someones abuse.
Just because it turned out that whatever you prefer is a load of inane rubbish.

And now you question why I label your responses as insulting when one only has to look at the trash-talk you just posted above for proof.

This only tells me you have some serious psychological problems, because what "everyone" can see in that thread you linked is that you lost an argument - well before that specific post - and then resorted to calling that trolling and "lengthy rants", and advised me to "group my thoughts", told me you "didnt read any of it" (obviously, right?) and other such utter pathetic attempts to weasel out of each of your "arguments" being properly addressed with facts and actual logic.

Instead of being able to respond to a single thing i said.

And yes, you really ought to shut up, for your own sake. Not that you are smart enough to realize even that.

veteran
veteran
Youre so pathetic, ignorant and devolved that you resort to name-calling and insults, but then try to accuse me of those in a pathetic attempt to role play a victim of someones abuse.

Are you just not even aware of how offensive you make your statements when insisting that you're not being offensive?

You might as well be typing "I don't toss insults around, dumb@#$". It's the same thing.

Cripes.

old hand
old hand
Of course i am aware, unlike you. Those are just - returning the favor - which you should be aware of. But you are not because you think about yourself as a victim who is then because of that free and excused to be as insulting and offensive as you like - but when that is returned your way - you cry and complain painting yourself as even bigger victim.

veteran
veteran
Great bug reports, guys!

M
stranger
stranger
M
It is happening for all characters when they are the active character and you are looking at their inventory specifically. It appears to be a regression, as it was definitely not this way in the previous release.

For example, I can have Scarlet as the active character, open Scarlet's inventory screen by pressing 'i' and look and a weapon in her inventory. It will have DEX 8 in RED, as if Scarlet does not meet that requirement, but if I look up at the box with Scarlet's Stats, she has a DEX of 9, so she meets the requirement, and the requirement should be grey, as it was in the previous version of the game.

old hand
old hand
I mostly have that when a different character portrait is selected then the character whose inventory im looking at.

I also cannot identify or repair any item in the companion inventories, when trading with vendors. At all.

Quite often, right clicking on the portrait does nothing until i repeat it a few times or switch between characters.

Right clicking also tends to do nothing inside inventories more often then in previous version, until i click over the portraits some more.

Almsot all items that need to be identified i find have just loremaster 1 requirement. Even several golden armors and weapons. Ive only found about ... five items with loremaster 2 req, so far - in half of the beta.

When i identify very often the animation of that little bar repeats a second time. It mostly happens in the outside world. Less inside the city. cant figure out what triggers it or makes it stop. Seems almost random except it happens much more outside the city - and especially in the underground locations like Lighthouse interior or Black Cave.

A few times i couldn't identify loremaster 1 items when dealing with Arhu, with my main characters. But going out of the trading window and then starting trading again fixes that.

I cant apply resurrect scroll spell onto the character portraits at all - ever.
I have to aim at the body or pile of ash of the deceased character to resurrect them.

veteran
veteran
Of course i am aware, unlike you. Those are just - returning the favor - which you should be aware of. But you are not because you think about yourself as a victim who is then because of that free and excused to be as insulting and offensive as you like - but when that is returned your way - you cry and complain painting yourself as even bigger victim.

Well, at least you admit you openly and intentionally troll. For a moment there I felt like I was stuck in an argument with someone suffering from tourettes.

Originally Posted by Stabbey
Great bug reports, guys!

I foolishly thought I could post a simple bug report regarding the orc battle pre-Cyseal without being trolled by Hiver, all because he dislikes my opinions on other topics and apparently can't get past his desire to pick additional fights with me elsewhere.

Who knew? I certainly didn't post a bug report hoping I'd attract a stalker. But apparently he saw an opportunity to go trolling and pounced.

Support
Support

You can if you use the Resurrect scroll from the hotbar.

old hand
old hand
Tourettes would be an improvement for your brain, gyson. Obviously.

Originally Posted by Raze

You can if you use the Resurrect scroll from the hotbar.

It use to work from inventory before.

Seems repairing equipment through vendors with companions works if you use them to start trading, by just clicking the trade button when the vendor refuses to deal with them.
If i start with one of my characters it doesnt work.

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
Arhu is having more copies of skillbooks to sell as time passes.
I'm level 6 and he sells more than 200 books now !

old hand
old hand
Yeah, his inventory is absolutely enormous. Stuff just keeps piling on and on.

I wanted to mention that but i figured everyone see that and devs are aware of the problem there.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Hi, I had exactly 1h30m to try out today's version, and bumped into 2 bugs. Might already have been reported?

(#1) Selecting 'identify item' in the trade menu, identifying some of your items for a price, then switching character and identifying one of the other one's items. For the second character, all went well, a message appeared saying 'you're gonna lose this much coins if you want this identified' but the item was, after all, not identified, not even after several times clicking on it with left mouse button (popup reappeared each time), and no coins were removed from inventory. A pretty innocent bug. Unfortunately I forgot to repeat the process, but it should be easy enough.

(#2) Facing Arhu on the Cyseal Bridge, it's possible to attack him with one character only and leaving the other one out of the fight (and resurrect the first after Arhu's had his fun). But the trigger (Arhu greeting the player, ...) is gone, nor is interaction with Arhu possible.

[Linked Image]

enthusiast
enthusiast
Perhaps I should add that I used 'teleport' on Arhu to get him away from his usual spot.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Damn, I think I'm in the wrong thread, today's version was not .56

A
addict
addict
A
Menu bug - last key binding position is not fully visible and there is no scroll down option, screen resolution 2560x1440:
[Linked Image]
Also, video settings require tooltips that explain what all those god rays, screen space reflections and whatnot actually do in the game.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard