Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
veteran
veteran
- Carrots are listed as food items, but can't be used.
- Raw potatoes can be consumed, but they're in the Common category, not Consumable. (All food you can consume should be under Consumable)
- I was able to duplicate the "rapidly cycling Alt labels" thing. Just make several items in a mobile kitchen, and they'll appear in the same spot, creating the cycling labels.

Y
journeyman
journeyman
Y
Combined hammer with skull and crafted yet got no item.. only happens sometimes.

Also repair with generic bartering npc's wasn't working.. told me the price to repair i agreed yet repair didn't happen.

Last edited by ynotndalton; 27/05/14 03:08 PM.
E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
So 1.1.59 bugs go here, too?

Might have been reported already, but anyway:

- Had my wayfarer-Scarlett summon a spider, Scarlett died, for 1 or 2 rounds the spider seemed to be invincible - its health was at almost 0, yet it wouldn't take any damage from being attacked (always displayed 0 damage when it was hit, spider survived ~5 hits like that)

- Same fight, Roderick tried to revive Scarlett, who had succumbed earlier to a nasty "burning" effect from being hit by fire arrows. She also did lie close to a puddle of poison. The moment I revived her, the "Burning" text popped up again, she took damage (maybe poison damage as well, was too fast) and directly died again (funnily her health bar wasn't empty, but she was dead anyway).

Last edited by El Zoido; 27/05/14 09:46 PM.
Y
journeyman
journeyman
Y
Originally Posted by El Zoido
So 1.1.59 bugs go here, too?

Might have been reported already, but anyway:

- Had my wayfarer-Scarlett summon a spider, Scarlett died, for 1 or 2 rounds the spider seemed to be invincible - it's health was at almost 0, yet it wouldn't take any damage from being attacked (always displayed 0 damage when it was hit, spider survived ~5 hits like that)

- Same fight, Roderick tried to revive Scarlett, who had succumbed earlier to a nasty "burning" effect from being hit by fire arrows. She also did lie close to a puddle of poison. The moment I revived her, the "Burning" text popped up again, she took damage (maybe poison damage as well, was too fast) and directly died again (funnily her health bar wasn't empty, but she was dead anyway).

Never heard the spider one.. but the too fast to react death from the elements is well known.

E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
Originally Posted by ynotndalton

Never heard the spider one.. but the too fast to react death from the elements is well known.

Ok, not sure what exactly is going on there, it might be related to damage types. Did the same fight against the Lighthouse Horror again, this time without losing anyone.
The Horror went against the spider, first did his poison-cloud, but I guess the Spider is immune to poison, so Spidy wasn't very impressed. Then he attacked the spider with his melee attack, but didn't do any damage. This went on for a few rounds until the summon was over. Damage taken: 0.
When he then attacked Roderick he nearly killed him with his poison attack.
Is the LH only doing poison damage? However, the first time it happened with the undead dogs/wolves there as well.

Y
journeyman
journeyman
Y
Originally Posted by El Zoido
Originally Posted by ynotndalton

Ok, not sure what exactly is going on there, it might be related to damage types. Did the same fight against the Lighthouse Horror again, this time without losing anyone.
The Horror went against the spider, first did his poison-cloud, but I guess the Spider is immune to poison, so Spidy wasn't very impressed. Then he attacked the spider with his melee attack, but didn't do any damage. This went on for a few rounds until the summon was over. Damage taken: 0.
When he then attacked Roderick he nearly killed him with his poison attack.
Is the LH only doing poison damage? However, the first time it happened with the undead dogs/wolves there as well.

Maybe they all are registered as poison damage? as they are undead?

apprentice
apprentice
You can only identify the items in the inventory of the person who spoke to the shopkeeper If you switch to the inventory of another character and try to identify you get the usual dialog about the price but clicking yes does nothing.

E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
These kind of little interface-inconsistencies seem to be all over yet.

E.g. I can open the skill menu with one char. In the bar to the left I now see the number of skills she has learned and can learn in a given category (e.g. 1/3 earth-magic skills).
If I now switch to another character, the skill menu switches over, but not completely, instead I see some wierd mix between the old and the new char.
E.g. the new char is a fighter, so I get warrior skills, but while he doesn't have any magic slots open, they get "carried over" from the previous char and show up as available, even though they aren't for that new char.

Likewise switching characters and inventory independently form each other can produce some inconsistencies in the displayed requirements for equipment. Meaning it's unclear whether requirements are calculated for the chars that are selected or for the char whose inventory is open.

Last edited by El Zoido; 28/05/14 01:19 PM.
W
stranger
stranger
W
I'm having the odd tooltip or menu go off the side of the screen in Fake Fullscreen with the mac version.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=264581576

EDIT: Here's another one: repairing a totally broken item isn't updating its icon.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=264582880

EDIT2: Here's a third one. The journal says Bauccus Rex drops a star stone, but it's actually in his chest.

Last edited by wdarkk; 28/05/14 06:07 PM.
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard