Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
So, I've got a full party, all level 4, with a few magic items, and I just get DESTROYED by the group outside the Automoton cave. Am I supposed to do something else first? I've done all side quests in town, farmed what I could (cemetary mini dungeon, little zombies outside of town) - but WTF I get wrecked in 3 rounds. Its like 5 dogs, 3 soliders, 2 mages... wtf!! What am I doing wrong??

C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Party is Cleric, Ranger, and the two from town (fighter and mage)

D
journeyman
journeyman
D
You should begin by the west of the map, with the Lighthouse.

By the way, it's 5 boars not dogs and yes, that's one of the toughest fight in early game.

C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Originally Posted by Deyve
You should begin by the west of the map, with the Lighthouse.

By the way, it's 5 boars not dogs and yes, that's one of the toughest fight in early game.

Yes the undead boars! Okay cool - thanks I will head to the lighthouse first!

Do you have Pet Pal? You're giving up XP by not having it which could lead to you being under level for certain things.

I'm about to leave Cyseal and just hit level 10, but unlike Beta I often found myself equal or higher level for fights, whereas beta I was constantly 1 level below my opponents.

But yes, you shouldn't have to hit the pre-cave groups before level 5 if you've done enough in town/picked up the XP from quests in accessible places.

C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Yes I have Pet Pal and have done almost all the little small town quests...

Link Copied to Clipboard