No AI: You choose
Loyal: Same as active character
Free: Bug. Should be "Free Spirit". Will randomly choose.

Note: Even if the active character has an AI you must choose for that character. The AI only applies to the other PC.

Knight: Compassionate, Altruistic, Materialistic, Romantic, Forgiving, Bold, Obedient, Righteous, Considerate
Rascal: Heartless, Egotistical, Materialistic, Pragmatic, Vindictive, Timid, Independent, Renegade, Blunt
Maniac: Heartless, Egotistical, Spiritual, Pragmatic, Vindictive, Bold, Independent, Renegade, Blunt
Judge: Compassionate, Altruistic, Materialistic, Pragmatic, Forgiving, Timid, Obedient, Righteous, Considerate
Priest: Compassionate, Altruistic, Spiritual, Romantic, Forgiving, Timid, Obedient, Righteous, Considerate
Spirit: Compassionate, Altruistic, Spiritual, Romantic, Forgiving, Bold, Independent, Renegade, Blunt

I did a spot check on these and it seems to hold true, but can get some help confirming?

Edit: These are the "Affinities". An AI also effects changes to the Affection system, but I've yet to unravel how it works, e.g., Knight & Priest both choose Altruistic, but the Knight's choice is more a Friend while the Priest's is more of a Flirt. Does this only apply when you choose the same? I don't know.

Edit: This is a raw data pull with in-game spot checking. Needs verification.

Last edited by PatrickSJ; 18/07/14 02:26 PM.