Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
It has a star stone in it, but I cannot pick it up or even target it.

There are two Watchers standing in front of the tomb, I've picked up the Demon's Horn from the dead Immaculate, read the note, tried the two conversation options with the Watchers, nothing seems to allow me to pick up the stone.

I get experience walking into the room, and opening the Tomb itself, but the Star Stone doesn't jump into my inventory, or whatever is supposed to happen, it just sits there, untargetable.

Do Grutilda and the Jarhl need to be dead before I can pick it up, or what?

Hopefully I am just missing something obvious and it isn't just a bug, help me out please. smile

Last edited by SoupHunter; 31/07/14 06:59 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Picking up the stone is not tied to a quest.

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Well, that's good on the one hand, eidolon, and thanks for the reply, but does that mean I am now missing a Star/Blood stone I need for the Portals later? I was under the impression you need a LOT of those.

I have like 12 at the moment, 5 are charged Bloodstones.

So is it possible to pick that Star Stone up from the Tomb, or is it just a piece of the scenery?

*EDIT* checked the number of Bloodstones in my inventory.

Last edited by SoupHunter; 31/07/14 04:09 PM.
K
journeyman
journeyman
K
You need a lot USED starstones/bloodstones, not a lot of unused ones on your inventory.
And you only need 2 bloodstones to solve 2 quests, so as long as you have those two and do these quests, you can use them without worrying.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Are the used bloodstones the inert stones?

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Brynn
Are the used bloodstones the inert stones?

Yes, whenever you use Bloodstone, or some NPC uses a Star Stone, it becomes "Inert Stone."

Every time you use a Bloodstone, apparently, another portal opens up in your Homestead also.

Link Copied to Clipboard