Next Thread
Print Thread
#554689 16/09/14 07:02 AM
R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
I teleported into Homestead with no problems, but when I went to leave, the icon in the middle right side of the screen where you can trigger which rift you want to ... is just plain gone. I have no idea where it went, I just can't seem to go anywhere? I'm stuck in Homestead, which is rather boring... Help?

Support
Support

If you are in one of the portals, can you use it to get back to the main section of the homestead? If so is your Rift Travel button restored? That might be a change to keep people from not completely opening new rooms when first activated.

If you are in the main section, does anything happen if you teleport to the observatory and back, talk to Zixzax and the weaver, etc?

R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
This has also happened to me (but only on one set of saved games. The others are fine?). Anyone know an actual fix to this, or should I just delete these games and try again??

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Robynsegg3
This has also happened to me (but only on one set of saved games. The others are fine?). Anyone know an actual fix to this, or should I just delete these games and try again??

I'm not understanding the 'also' part. You are the person who reported the issue in this thread. Did you try Raze's tips?

Last edited by synra; 21/09/14 06:26 AM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard