Next Thread
Print Thread
E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
Greetings, all!

These items, though seemingly common, have eluded my reliable acquisition. With a minimum of spoilers*, where can I reliably find or buy these things? If I simply can't get reliably get this stuff before Silverglen, just say, "You can get these after Silverglen."

(*My Current Progress)

I left Cyseal city and am clearing the 'Cyseal' map. I purposely have avoided heading to other maps like Luculla Forest until I'm done with Cyseal. I'm currently level 6. I found two Star Stones, including the initial one needed to take me to the End of Time. I assumed Evelyn was a sorcerer and went off after her without accusing town members. I raided Eve's 'secret hideout.' I know of Silverglen, but haven't been.

I have a Fire/Earth caster, a Water/Air caster, Jahan (as a Water/Air caster and crafter with Crafting 5 and Blacksmithing 3), and Madora as a two-handing tank and melee beast. My casters dabble in other spell schools too, and I have access to Withcraft as well.

THE LIST
-Scraps (cloth, plate, scale, metal)

-Jeweller's Kit: Ring

-Adjective Noun Ingredients (long tusks, long rat tails, ancient skulls, big chicken claws, fancy feathers, lucky rabbit paws, sharp claws, sharp teeth)

-Rubies

-Bowstrings

-Sinew

-Sextants

VENDOR STUFF
Also, is there a way (besides using a mod) to encourage vendors to stock certain goods? I'd like two Air Staves with +INT and +Leadership, and, if possible, Speed. I'd like to get other items too, such as uniques sold by vendors (if such a thing exists). How can this happen?

Last edited by Endarire; 06/02/15 05:05 PM.
If you're specifically interested in getting these items on the Cyseal map, you should check Conrad and Cylia every time you level up. In fact, I tend to buy most of these even if I have no immediate use for them.

I think their items are random apart from the leveling and the rough categories (say Cylia and Conrad always sell ingredients but the rest of the merchants in Cyseal do not). Of course you can always use a mod.

Scraps (cloth, plate, scale, metal)
Jeweller's Kit: Ring
Adjective Noun Ingredients (long tusks, long rat tails, ancient skulls, big chicken claws, fancy feathers, lucky rabbit paws, sharp claws, sharp teeth)
Bowstrings
Sinew
Sextants
All of these can be bought from vendors, but some items will not show up until you reach a certain level. The enchantress at the marketplace is the best bet in Cyceal.
Note: All vendors refresh their stock every time you level up. This can be exploited if you save after leveling up before you check the vendors as the list will not be generated until you access a specific vendor.

Rubies
Cannot be bought as far as I know, but can be found several places. May also be found as loot, I think.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Cylia and Thelyron are good source of Staves.

Link Copied to Clipboard