Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#594630 25/10/16 04:55 PM
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
So I've been playing the old M&M games and thought how awesome it would be to get a spin-off game set in the Divinity universe as a fps dungeon crawler. We have the Dragon Commander RTS spin-off, and with recent games like Legend of Grimrock and M&MX: Legacy, I think this could be a great opportunity! [Linked Image]

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
DD redone in first-person would be interesting, especially in the (almost) literal sense as it had plenty of quite large dungeons!

I'd quite like to be able to switch between first- and third-person as the fancy takes me, as with the Bethsoft games, because I'm contrary like that.

J'aime le fromage.
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Unfortunately these kinds of cRPGs are made for fps only because that is the style of them. Games like Wizardry, M&M, Lands of Lore etc some of them are grid-based movement, others are not. But what is consistent between them is fps only with character portraits, it's to save budget whilst still delivering a great narrative.

Although, I wouldn't mind seeing a Divinity 2 styled Divinity game again with fps and tps switching, but for my suggestion, I would love fps only like the old games.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard