Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
Hello, good morning, i hope this post is in the correctely area.

Im new here so i ask for your patience. hehe

Combat System:

I'm having a problem in the combat system, when the combat begins, in various occasions, some random character from my party just get stuck, cant move or cast spells, its completely disabled and there is no way to return him to movement.

It happens in random times, and in some specific positions in the beggining of the combat, in the transition between free time and the based turn timming.

I try teleport, killing and res, but the only way to solve the problem is to restart the game, and take another postition to start the combat.

If you take the same spot with another character, this character will be frozen like.

Crazy Salesman :

There is a salesman in the Seekrs Hideout , i just sell him some random items, and he just cant take it, but he pays the money LOL, with this you can have all the merchants gold and more without spending or really selling anything.
It happens two times, and no more. rpg006

Looting Bug

Sometimes you open a container, and you take the first item but cant take the others items. To solve just close and open the container.

Stair of madness

The unholy stairs, what a annoying thing LOL, if the space in the high ground is small, your party cant climb the stairs or the vines properly, they will just dont know what to do, go up, go down, go up, go down =P.

Well what i can say, this is my first post and i just love this amazing game, i have divinity 1 and have played it a lot of times, lot of runs. Its a masterpiece.

Looking for serious multiplayer games, my friends are idiots silly who dont like rpgs, so if you are alone and wanting a friend who will not troll your game, call me on steam bruh!!
My nickname is "crazy_homosapien1234" and my profile pick is a doom guy portrait.

Last edited by vometia; 27/03/17 06:52 AM. Reason: formatting
veteran
veteran
1) There is subforum for bug reports, just as a remark. smile

2) If one char get stuck, saving and reloading should be a problem solver for the moment.

3) For small spaces above stairs better order each member seperatly. Not sure if this is a bug or just a flaw of the system.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard