I would not call myself a fan, gamer (anymore), obsessed, critiquing reviewer or any of the sort. I just love the spirit of the games (D:OS and D:OS2) and the first game proved to me how much you guys in Larian Studio deal with (the pressure of delivering a good game, that happens to be a greater game than most).

Enough "sucking up", on to my suggestion. The thing I want in this game is to add yourselves into the world you guys created. It's the last tid-bit that is needed to charm us gamers (some will know others will just slip it by since they never saw/experienced the whole game in it's entirely, after all D:OS series is complex but easy to play).
The addition to yourselves can be from voice acting, name, references, character traits (if a person likes a certain game, add that trait in to a character), title of village, sword name, a fear, etc.

And at the end of it all, have a contest (with nothing gained or if you choose to..) and statistics to players how many dedicated players found out about the details on Larian Studios. It's a sort of interaction in the most vauge way possible. The point is actually create a bond with the consumers but yet not adding too much really (just a special kind of detail).

As of today, I know this suggestion for the game is too late. Don't care, the next game maybe..

<< The Dragon Comes, the Dragon shows and enemies falls >>