Next Thread
Print Thread
#611897 15/09/17 11:14 PM
S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
I placed down a ladder but it appears it cannot be interacted with. How do I make it so my players can climb it up to a platform above?

GMAddon1: Adds almost every single monster and NPC from the main campaign into GM mode, plus a few large custom maps to use in GM mode.
S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
Nevermind. Apparently you have to generate another AI seeder at the top of the ladder. smile

GMAddon1: Adds almost every single monster and NPC from the main campaign into GM mode, plus a few large custom maps to use in GM mode.
old hand
old hand
Ha, was just going to ask. Yes, anytime you have two sections of terrain that are not able to be traversed contiguously, you need an AI seeder in each chunk.

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
Originally Posted by Windemere
Ha, was just going to ask. Yes, anytime you have two sections of terrain that are not able to be traversed contiguously, you need an AI seeder in each chunk.

Makes sense. Another mistake I made was putting the ladder backwards. lol, it resulted in Lohse doing a giant flip up it and falling back off. Simply rotating it around fixed the issue.

Still blown away by how powerful this editor is.

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard