Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nezix Offline OP
OP Offline
1. An alter east of Hannag and the Cloisterwood waypoint (where I fought the Lich). The characters exclaim there must be some way to activate it. How?

2. A statue directly south of Eithne's Rendezvous point in the Stoengarden Graveyard. It "doesn't respond to my touch" on any characters. What's it for?

3. To the east of #2, there are elf spirits and a Ancestor tree and some dialog from the tree about attacking Godwoken... but nothing attacks me here and it doesn't seem connected to anything?

4. Owin in the NW section of Blackpits (above). I asked him for his sword and now he's outside his burning house. It seems like there should be something more here. A quest, something to do with this sword, his father? I don't think any of this trigger quest updates, what am I missing?

5. Stranded Merchants east of sawmill. I assume that the Lizard here is related to the Red Prince story (who is not in my party) but I still sort of expected the merchants to either have a quest or move on after I lifted the curse of the area. Anything else I can do with these? In general I found Paradise downs quest light and directionless. I found no story related to the elemental elves or looters in the area.

6. Inside the Undertavern there is an area to the right when facing the arena where you can open the wall. Inside is an altar with a ceremonial knife and bloodied bowl. I couldn't find a way to do anything with these in this. Any quest connections or anything else?

Thanks!

S
stranger
stranger
S
For the first one I tried every spells I had but nothing worked (maybe a secret quest ?)

For the statue I don't know, maybe it's just a "statue"

The tree spoke to Sebille if you have her in your team and told her to take revenge and become godwoken
(If I remember correctly)

Owin... just take his sword and that's all, he'll just walk away laugh

The merchants are just trapped xD and yes you have something to do with the red prince story (if you have him)

And the Undertavern I don't know laugh
Maybe it is a part of the decor...

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
1. Noone know, noone did anything with that yet.
2. Dunno what you're talking about lmao
3. Use Spirit Vision when you're standing right to these spirits, you will be teleported and have nice fight.
(NO, YOU DONT HAVE TO BE ELF/SEBILLE i did it as Fane solo so i didnt even had elf in team, you just have to use Spirit Vision close to the tree)
4. No, thats all from him.
5. They will stay there even if you kill that Voidwoken and bring weather back to normal, maybe its Red Prince quest but i never had him in party so i dont know.
6. Noone knows.

Nezix Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks for the info on #3. I had previously casted spirit vision many times near there but never right up close. Odd it doesn't seem tied to a quest directly.

I
apprentice
apprentice
I
i did read you need to click a flower by the ancient spirit tree, let me go test it. nah no clicking going on there. just a cast of spirit vision.

Last edited by Iceborg; 27/09/17 11:10 PM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard