Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
monzua Offline OP
OP Offline
M
seems people stoped publishing twitch or youtube videos - i loved to watch 3 hour modding streams lol

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
yea, for as open and mod-able and for such a open ended game, the modding scene isn't picking up as much pace as I expected. maybe people are still playing the game. but its leaps and bound over what i saw with DOS1 so thats a good sign.

Last edited by Sisko; 11/10/17 02:29 PM.
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Sisko
yea, for as open and modable and for such a open ended game, the modding scene isnt picking up as much pace as i expected. maybe people are still playing the game...i hope.

What are you using to measure that and what were you expecting? Not debating the point since it's anecdotal anyway, but I'm curious.

I remember very similar comments in the NWN2 community when it started. Area design was much more time consuming and it had to overcome that initial inertia. We're barely one month into this and for my part, I see some really positive things happening.

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
S
journeyman
journeyman
S
I guess just from other modding iv done, like city skylines and hammer editor when it first came out, it was pretty busy even in the first month. but hammer had some background with source 1, and skylines pulled from the already huge modding scene from Simcity 4, so that probably a bad comparison.

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard