So, when the 146.559 (or whichever patch reduced the voidling XP in the blackpits) happened. It seemingly made it so a few mods that I made didn't properly spawn items.

An example being that I made a simple skillbook mod and placed a chest at Fort Joy so that players could get said skill book out of said chest upon spawning and initializing the area.

I assumed that this wouldn't work if I had someone toss the mod in there upon loading a save. However, while it works for me on my local side, my downloadees don't have these items spawn into their chests, existing or new save.

This kind of effect has been happening to some of my other mods relating with map changes as well. Am I missing something that's causing them to properly work for me but not my downloaders?

The skills and all are still there and present, they spawn in GM Mode as well, but they only spawn in the story mode for me. I even modded in Zrilla, the Mercenary Hiring Lizard to spawn at Fort Joy and locally, I could speak to her freely, but anyone who downloaded my mod couldn't.

So some help or insight or really anything related to this would help a great deal. As for I've stuck to just altering minor things and some scripting as well as skill and arena mode character management, It also works for some and not for others.

Sorry if this is a wall of text. Just. I'm rather confused right now. Thanks for your assistance!~