Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
monzua Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hi I want to Change the "teleportable" flag via osiris Story script based on specifc conditions in runtime.

Is that possible or is there a different way to block teleport skill to work on a target based on an osiris Event during combat?

thx!

Last edited by monzua; 18/10/17 12:28 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
Bump...

I would also like to change the "player" to "true"

am almost at the point where I got an NPC to join a party after a dialogue.

From digging about... it seems that there are a number of calls to add an NPC to the party (and also set what type of character they are). I have not found exactly how this is done.

Here is the relative story code... I think they use.

//REGION Recruitment
IF
DialogEnded("Lohse_Recruitment",_)
THEN
ObjectClearFlag(CHARACTERGUID_S_Player_Lohse_bb932b13-8ebf-4ab4-aac0-83e6924e4295,"FTJ_LohsePlayPossesseddAnimation",0);

IF
ObjectFlagCleared("FTJ_LohsePlayPossesseddAnimation",CHARACTERGUID_S_Player_Lohse_bb932b13-8ebf-4ab4-aac0-83e6924e4295,_)
THEN
CharacterSetAnimationOverride(CHARACTERGUID_S_Player_Lohse_bb932b13-8ebf-4ab4-aac0-83e6924e4295,"");

PROC
PROC_GLO_PartyMembers_Add(CHARACTERGUID_S_Player_Lohse_bb932b13-8ebf-4ab4-aac0-83e6924e4295,(CHARACTERGUID)_Avatar)
AND
NOT DB_GlobalFlag("FTJ_LV_SetUp")
THEN
ObjectSetFlag(_Avatar,"GLO_Lohse_RecruitedInFortJoy");

PROC
PROC_GLO_PartyMembers_Add(CHARACTERGUID_S_Player_Lohse_bb932b13-8ebf-4ab4-aac0-83e6924e4295,(CHARACTERGUID)_Avatar)
AND
DB_GlobalFlag("FTJ_LV_SetUp")
THEN
ObjectSetFlag(_Avatar,"GLO_Lohse_RecruitedInLV");

T
addict
addict
T
Originally Posted by monzua
Hi I want to Change the "teleportable" flag via osiris Story script based on specifc conditions in runtime.

Is that possible or is there a different way to block teleport skill to work on a target based on an osiris Event during combat?

If you look at the stats for the teleport skills (Stat editor -> Projects -> Shared -> SkillData -> Skill_Teleportation), then in the column "TargetConditions" you can see "(Character|Dead);!Grounded". This means the target must be a living character or dead, and it must not have the "grounded" status. Hence, this will block teleportation indefinitely:
Code
ApplyStatus(_Char,"GROUNDED",-1.0);

To remove it:
Code
RemoveStatus(_Char,"GROUNDED",-1.0);

T
addict
addict
T
Originally Posted by Scottworld
Bump...

In the future, please don't hijack threads. Create new ones for different questions (and there's really no need to bump threads if they haven't been answered within 3 hours).

I would also like to change the "player" to "true"

am almost at the point where I got an NPC to join a party after a dialogue.

To turn a character into a player and have them join the party, use the PROC_GLO_PartyMembers_Add(_CompanionChar,_RecruiterChar) procedure.

To remove them again, use PROC_GLO_PartyMembers_Remove(_CompanionChar,1) .

apprentice
apprentice
Thanks for that... you must work for my manager, as you have just copied my question, including the answer I proposed and then posted it as the solution. You will go far, my friend....

I have created a new thread... as requested... if you could show us how to add an NPC to the party after accepting (via a dialog) by setting the flags that would be most useful to the community,

http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=632089#Post632089

and am looking forward to the answer to the original question (in detail) ... or mine (which I think is related)

Link Copied to Clipboard