Print Thread
#628029 08/10/17 03:39 AM
S
Sisko Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
S
Hello all, Been working on this for some time now, and wanted to post some progress to make sure people think the project is interesting and should continue, also any critique is welcome.

Story: During your travels you come across the cemetery of the Wickwood Family, As you approach the gates you see a opulent Elf named Villadis. You come upon him rummaging through the various tombs and graves, ingesting bits of the patrons of Wickwood Cemetery. After asking him about his motives, you learn that the he is the direct heir of the Wickwood family, before his father passed decades ago, a quarrel with him and his father left their family in disarray, and Villadis's inheritance forgotten.

Previously Villadis, discovered a key and a old will & testament which reveals some family heirlooms that were originally meant for him. He wont tell you what it is, but he tells you he plans to eat a bit of every corpse in this graveyard until he find his fathers body in hopes of a vision of where these secrets might be found. You could help him, or find his fathers grave first, and maybe get to the Heirloom before him.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Sisko; 08/10/17 03:41 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Wicked!
I want to give you all motivation to continue because I'd love to play this. !

old hand
old hand
Fantastic job setting your mood. Quite the unique concept too, I'll definitely be taking a look. laugh

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
journeyman
journeyman
This looks amazing, I love the scary forest vibe the entire area has. Perfect for a cemetery. Do you plan on release these levels on Steam? I would love to try them or use them in my campaign.

S
Sisko Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
S
Originally Posted by Noctro
This looks amazing, I love the scary forest vibe the entire area has. Perfect for a cemetery. Do you plan on release these levels on Steam? I would love to try them or use them in my campaign.

I'm sure if i figure out how to convert a map into GM mode I will

addict
addict
You had me at the first gif aargh I want it nooaaww!

Jokes aside, it looks amazing. Great lighting to set the mood and the story sounds compelling too!

CTRL+K the elf
Very eerie vibe here. I like it.

S
Sisko Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
S
Small Map update. [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

journeyman
journeyman