Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hello there friends, so I want to make an addon (which makes my character invincible god). I have extracted shared.pak file using .pak extracter. But I can't know for sure which file to edit to make my character invincible.

I also want to edit the damage stats of my character so that I can one shot everything like a boss. But as I said, I can't seem to find which file should I edit for this.
Can anyone please help me?
I asked the same question on Nexus forums a few days ago but no one replied to me and still there are no replies :( .

And I will only use this mod/addon single player.I don't even like to play multiplayer anyways.

Just a random dude trying to survive in this cruel world
W
enthusiast
enthusiast
W
There is an invulnerable status you can give and there is also a one shot kill mod on the workshop. These should get you everything you need or maybe show you where to go if you dig into it.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by WMC51
There is an invulnerable status you can give and there is also a one shot kill mod on the workshop. These should get you everything you need or maybe show you where to go if you dig into it.

Thank you for your help kind sir. But I can't find one hit kill mod at the steam workshop currently.And how do I give permanent invulnerable status to my character?

By the way I have found a god mode mod at the workshop but it looks like the mod author does not want to support this mod for some reason and that is why I do not want to download it because of no author support. Do you know a file(inside shared.pak) which I can edit to get permanent invulnerability status and one hit kill too?

enthusiast
enthusiast
My DebugTools mod has an instant-kill ability via its fork (use the "Set Fork to Kill" ability).

I also have the framework for toggling immortality in place, but I haven't added it to the debug menu yet (I'll see if I can add this later today).

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by LaughingLeader
My DebugTools mod has an instant-kill ability via its fork (use the "Set Fork to Kill" ability).

I also have the framework for toggling immortality in place, but I haven't added it to the debug menu yet (I'll see if I can add this later today).

Okay sir thank you for your help I will try your mod smile.

Link Copied to Clipboard