Print Thread
A
anlide Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Hello
I've been playing the game at max difficulty in a coop mode when it came out, and I was really enjoying the challenge that game gave you, it was really unforgiving and you had to reload your save file if you made a mistake, and try to fight the enemy again. And i love it.

But after 1st act it became easy, because the enemies were lower level than you, and I lost this pleasure and enjoyment after winning a fight with sweat and blood.

So, can we please get a level scale option, like for example Pillars of Eternity 2 got? If enemy is lower level than you, they get upscaled to your level, so there is no easy fights, only the hard ones, and harder ones if enemy is above your level.

V
stranger
stranger
V
There's a mod that does exactly that. But that only helps to a certain extent. It also leads to get more experience and better equipment and that's the actual problem. Player grow in strenght far more than enemies do, due to how equipmentm abilities and so on scale.
So after a certain point, a mod like that would make things actually easier, since you reach higher levels faster and get access to certain spells/equipment. Another mod to reduced XP gained somewhat helps, but doesn't really fix the core issue.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard