Next Thread
Print Thread
W
Wakrob Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
I love love love this game. Here are a couple things that would make it better for me.

1 - Be able to view other players equipped gear.

I want to be able to tell if an item is better for my friend by looking without bugging him everytime I find an item.

2 - Make food buffs last until next combat or rest.

Food is kinda worthless. I just finished a Tactician game and Im pretty sure I have every piece of food in the entire game still in my packs. If you were allowed one food buff to persist until the next combat that would be great!

3 - Too much necrofire.

Since oil and poison both burn necrofire is present in most combats. Id like to see it less common and the other effects more common.
At the very least Id like Tilda cycle through some different colors since seeing a red outline in fire isnt much of an improvement. I misclick targets in fire too often.

4 - Allow characters to tag in on conversations.

When some NPC runs up and starts talking to the nearest character its very frustrating when that character is not your Persuasion expert. Id like an option to pick who does the talking.

Thanks
Wakrob

veteran
veteran
2. I would like to see Food heal the stated amount PER TURN at the start of each turn it is in effect (BEFORE any damage from DoT is added), for the downside of not being able to eat anything else until finished. Food and Drink should be separate so you can have one food and one drink item active at once.

3. The amount of necrofire is partially because Larian decided that enemies should be able to curse anything by sneezing, while players shouldn't be able to use Bless in combat without spending a memory slot and a limited-use source point.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard