Hi,

Gonna try and give as best an explanation as i can. So I've been playing co-op splitscreen on Xbox with a friend since the Game Preview, at 110 hours, last bit. But since the most recent patch (18th October I think), my friend sometimes loses control of the selection wheel.

He unchains his 2 chars and one just vanishes. No longer to be selected. We have to save and load to get it back (so the character doesn't go away forever and if he chains them when it happens, the character still follows the other one. Just can't be selected (or can't see inventory etc, all associated with not being able to select it).

I've had it happen once so far, it doesn't happen all the time to him, but the load time on X1 (first edition, so might be my consoles fault, still) is so long it's annoying to save & load the whole time. But since it's not a given that the bug will occur, it's even more annoying. I haven't seen any topics about this, which I find weird.

Anyone else have this issue or know what causes it? It started happening after that first patch, coincidentally we also just started Nameless Isle (but at Arx now and still happens).

One note: Sometimes, with no apparent reason (that I've seen), the portrait (and selection) of the character just comes back and we can continue. But no idea what triggers that as it seems quite random.