Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Hey there, I mentioned this on your Facebook page, but it must have been missed. Sorry if this is in the wrong thread, it's not a bug per se.. just features that disappeared during the edition update.

These features were in the game prior to enhanced edition but removed for some reason. There have been a few patches since then and they haven't been added back in. I'm pushing 1000 hours in the game, so I obviously love it, it's just these two quality of life features are sorely missed!!

1) When using controller on PC it is no longer possible to enter look mode and click somewhere to move your characters, this is especially annoying when moving long distances as you have have to hold the stick to move them the whole run. Before you could click far away and just watch them run (also very useful when wanting to watch the Red Prince running in his full glory lol)

2) The other thing that is missing is during combat when playing co-op. When it's the other players turn and you enter look mode and mouse over an enemy or ally it no longer shows the characters current condition display (e.g. HP, magic and physical armour, etc.). Instead now you have to press the menu button to look at the characters stat sheet and scroll down to where their HP and armour are. This display shows correctly when it is your turn however.

Has anyone else noticed these features were removed? Or is there somewhere in the menu I have to turn them back on that I missed? I was happy when these things were added to DOS2.. but was crushed to see they were removed from the enhanced edition..

Support
Support

1) In the Game section of the options, near the top, enable 'Cursor-Focused Movement'.

2) This is a known issue, which should be fixed in a future update.

C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Found it, thanks! Just in time for a new play through, just got out of Fort Joy! I'm sure Larian will fix the combat display soon enough too.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard