Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Hi, Firstly thank you for the gift pack but I think it has caused a bug, OK so I'm playing through after some time off the game but I have done honour mode many times before and beaten this character many many times, something is wrong with Radeka as she has basically one shot me on three runs through as a Batllemage so I have given up trying, god knows what it is but she just blasts through both my armours and takes my entire life bar at the start of the fight, it looks like an Aero attack and that's it.. Game over man. Before you ask I ran last in Level 7/8 gear with 220 magic armour and was level 8.

So I speed run and manage to get past Radeka doing the two man but only one fights lone wolf cheat (by slowly killing her op adds as main then run in as rogue and res my main everytime using teleport and invis' till out of combat when her lightning bugs out) annnnnd then I get to Black pits and get one shot by a voidwoken bug, run my extra in and she gets one shot too..Lolz Larian what you playing at wrecking one of the best games ever messing about with it and overpowering things, have you ever heard the saying if something works don't fix it, luckily I'm in a good mood lately but I think it's time to deny the runs..If in doubt check my time played..Seleniumcodec, steam acc.

Last edited by legless; 10/09/19 09:22 PM. Reason: corrections

We have a saying amongst PC users, Look after your PC ,and That's what I've done and I've maintained it for 20 years, this old PC has had 17 new Cards and 14 new Boards in it's time and it's still the same PC
Support
Support

Do you still have a save before there? If so, please email supportdos2@larian.com with it (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc). If you are using any mods, also include a list of those enabled and/or the modsettings.lsx from your profile folder.
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames\Story' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip a file or folder by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder' (and similarly in OSX/Finder).

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard