Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
[img]https://ibb.co/W3hsN7T[/img]

Can I please nicely ask you once again Larian to sort out this mob in wreckers cave as when the avatar has blood rose elixir on they constantly get three sometimes four goes each and don't stop till the avatar is dead, luckily this time I ran with Ashen Idol and invis pots and actually got the correct roll on rebirth as I should have had at first with my high wits on this character due to prioritising crit, this mob is ridiculously overpowered and leaves no room for tacticts or getting out of alive with Blood Rose Elixir on and has only been like this since the last patch..I am a very seasoned player so I know what I am talking about and I should not have to contstantly use invisibility potions in order to survive, this is my second run as wizard this week as i wanted to complete the game with all buffs including blood rose elixir and the second time this mob have not given me a chance to survive or get a turn until I died so I am justified to complain and very much correct in my assessment..I think it's probably as simple as you have changed their wit settings to a range which is too high for a level 11 mob so they constantly get priority, my wits are set at 20 which is high for level 11, 21 with BRE on but they didnt stop from the start of the fight till I was dead when I had BRE on as explained. I never had this problem before on any other runs and it needs addressing

Last edited by legless; 28/09/19 11:34 PM. Reason: corrections

We have a saying amongst PC users, Look after your PC ,and That's what I've done and I've maintained it for 20 years, this old PC has had 17 new Cards and 14 new Boards in it's time and it's still the same PC
Support
Support

Do you have a save before there? If so, please email supportdos2@larian.com with it (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc). If you are using any mods, also include a list of those enabled and/or the modsettings.lsx from your profile folder.
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames\Story' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip a file or folder by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder' (and similarly in OSX/Finder).

I still have your other topic open to check, but if you have a save handy it would be easier than finding one from a random playthrough to use, and more reliable than using cheats.

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Hi Raze thank you for your reply, no I do not have a save there as it was an Honour run..I am a veteran member of a Divinity 2 Facebook Community and this bug is stand alone with the PC version after the last Steam patch as there have been many replies with the same issues to my post on there that Mobs are getting non stop turns, I posted on there to see if it was my issue only and it isn't just isolated to wreckers cave, all reports are centered on Winged and Vamparic Voidwoken set incorrectly both in Wreckers and the entrance to Arx, and this is from from guys with over 500 hours + play time. I do not use mods as I despise cheating in any game so the only mod I have ever used is the +2 level mobs mod but did not use any on these two runs as they're my innitial runs using Multi Spec Wizard.

Can you please close the other topic and thank you very much for your time..This topic needs to stay open as it is a genuine issue that needs addressing plus I have quit drinking recently so hence I'm not as much of an idiot as I have been on the forum in the past, my apologies.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198457074425/

Last edited by legless; 29/09/19 11:38 AM.

We have a saying amongst PC users, Look after your PC ,and That's what I've done and I've maintained it for 20 years, this old PC has had 17 new Cards and 14 new Boards in it's time and it's still the same PC

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard