Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
[img]https://ibb.co/28TBKXQ [/img]https://ibb.co/JkJ2Jkg

Same Cave same bat problem this run, this time as it always votes to put me in this cave, (No variation in 6 tries) I use invis pots to sneak out, then low and behold the pictured Vamparic Voidwoken ignores my invisibility and innitiates combat from the bottom of the cave where the two voidlings are in the picture( so well out of sight of me), then it ignores play dead. The most funny part was it chose to ignore my invisibility while I'm out of combat and changing my skills to fire to kill the Storm Wing so I was left without all my skills, Also even more hillariously the two pictured volatile voidlings decide to attack the Vamparic voidling so yet again that is game over in wreckers cave as they are now stuck in perpetual fighting and the alt i have is not geared as she is just a theif alt so could not rescue me when the combat is still on.

After asking time and time again for wreckers cave to be worked on and no patches for the PC version done part from stupid mods we already had that's it from me, you are obviously ignoring reports larian, for the game during the wreckers cave missions to ignore set mechanics and then mobs to innitiate combat with each other like this and also get non stop extra goes until you are dead it is too riddled to be playworthy and also if you are ignoring issues on a game aproaching two years old then I cannot see myself buying Fallen Heroes or Baldurs gate over worry that I will get into the game and end up upset by faulty programming after wasting many hours to get killed by bugs which so obviously no body is bothered about.

Goodbye.

Last edited by legless; 07/10/19 06:29 AM.

We have a saying amongst PC users, Look after your PC ,and That's what I've done and I've maintained it for 20 years, this old PC has had 17 new Cards and 14 new Boards in it's time and it's still the same PC
Support
Support

Did you expect this to fixed and patched in a week? There hasn't been an update on PC since this started, except to bump the version for Switch compatibility, and even that was finalised before your previous topic I replied to.

Please email support with your save. That will help the programmers look in to this, and I can teleport your character out of there to resurrect. If you made a backup before entering the cave, that would help, as well.

Support
Support

P.S. In the Divinity 2 Facebook Community, was there any pattern with the other people confirming this issue (characters used, difficulty level, etc)?

Support
Support

The reason I requested the saves (other that fixing your latest) is I was unable to reproduce this in a couple different attempts. It would be much easier to fix with a save where this was reproducible, or if there were some kind of pattern to go on.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard