1. Did you read the gravestones in Broken Valley cemetery?
2. In the quest to infiltrate the bandit camp, you get a choice - you can read the Bandit's mind, or go through the catacombs to free him. If you do the latter, one conversation option is to claim you were sent to free him, it was your first assignment. But you don't know the password or name of anyone who sent you. So I had a thought - what would happen if I mind-read the guy and then went to free him?
What happens is something completely different!
You arrive in time to see Jagon's crew busting the guy out of prison. You have the option to fight, but if you're snarky, you can bluff your way out and still get invited to the camp without violence.
3. Have you had Jackson arrested before delivering Dana's letter? Have you provoked jackson to fight before delivering the letter?
4. In Laiken's Battle Tower, in the torture chamber (between the floor with Erlking's study and the Summoning circle floor), there are two unlit candles. You can light them and something happens...
5. Did you find the suicide on Sentinel Island after you become the dragon? Did you find the shipping manifest?
What other neat things have you discovered?