Next Thread
Print Thread
V
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
V
Hi,

Loving this game, but since the 1.04 patch I seem to be getting way more crashes than before. Infact before 1.04 I think I'd played about 30 hours and only had 1 crash, but over the past 5 odd days I've had several. The situations around the crashes were:

- Buying multiple resurrection scrolls. 1st time was trying to buy from Tarquin, which I tried twice and both times it crashed. Then tried warping to Driftwood Square and buying from vendor there - same result. Buying just 1 at a time seems to be ok though.
- Adding a custom marker to the map. 1st time was in the Wreckers Cave, pretty much placing the marker where Mordus is. 2nd time in the Stonegarden near the rotating statues.
- Once during combat with the Magisters in the Blackpits.

Is there anything I can do to help the game run smoother, or is there a new patch on the way? I'm running the latest PS4 firmware btw.

Thanks.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Same. Making me lose interest in game, I was enjoying it

D
stranger
stranger
D
This has started happening to me as well. Does not matter what vendor. If i buy a resurrection scroll it crashes. This has happened on buying 1 or 4. It didnt matter the count. I've sold other things and bought other things. Only seems to happen when buying a resurrection. At first I thought it was a random crash and didnt think much about it since i didn't need one really anyway. But now i need one and its ruining the game for me.
I'm new to this game. Do these types of issues get resolved in a timely fashion?

R
stranger
stranger
R
I’m having the same issue and I found a work-around. Instead of buying the resurrection scroll, obtain it through the barter system and you can buy as many as you like.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Originally Posted by RC-AF
I’m having the same issue and I found a work-around. Instead of buying the resurrection scroll, obtain it through the barter system and you can buy as many as you like.

Worked! Thanks a bunch I really appreciate it.

stranger
stranger
My game has been “stalling”. Very difficult to play at all!

Support
Support

Where are you in the game? (which map)

Did this start happening after the last update, or moving to the next area, etc?

If you load earlier saves, if available, do you have any performance problems?

Try clearing the PS4 cache: press and hold the PlayStation button on the controller, select 'Turn Off PS4', wait another 30 second after it finishes shutting down, and start it again.

If you start the game from a different PS4 account, if available, and start a new game, do you have any issues in the tutorial ship or the start of Fort Joy? Another account would give a separate drive space for saves.

If you start a new game in your current account, can you check the performance there? Moving a bit from the initial character position can trigger an auto save, which might overwrite one from your current playthrough. If you don't already have an honour mode difficulty save, starting one would avoid that problem, since it uses a separate, single save slot (in the difficulty list, after selecting Tactician there is a choice between Regular and Honour).

If a new game or older saves are fine, but your latest saves still have this problem, please email supportdos2@larian.com with your latest save(s) (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc); they would need to be transferred to a USB flash drive first.
In the Saved Data in System Storage section of the Settings menu, click Copy to USB Storage Device, select the relevant save(s) and Copy. From there, on PC you can zip the files, then copy to email or upload somewhere and provide a link.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard