Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
For a bit of background

I have two switch profiles and each of them has saved divinity data but both profiles share the same steam account - I recently resynced to steam and the saves for switch profile 1 has completely overridden the saves for switch profile 2 and I have no idea how to get the saves to sync correctly back to their respective Switch accounts

Has anyone else encountered anything like this or knows a way I can recover the saves for Profile 2?

Last edited by Phelpsy93; 26/11/19 10:23 AM.
Support
Support

I believe you should be able to select which profile to sync to in the Switch game settings.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
If I go onto Switch Profile 2 and sign into the Steam Account on the main menu of Divinity 2 to Sync the Saves it just gives me the exact same Saves as Switch Profile 1. If I start the game in either Switch Profile 1 or 2 the saves are identical.

I can't find anywhere on the Switch that allows me to specifically sync to a profile

Support
Support

You should be able to change the profile in the settings, next to where you enable/disable the cross save feature (Options, Game tab, Save Games section).

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard