Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MIXON Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I wanted to ask if somebody wants to write the timeline down. If someone knows, for example, what happened between Dragon Commander and Original Sin that the Rivellonian Empire collapsed, he can write. Or does somebody know what actually was The war of mages and whst happened to Maxos?

C
Bugfinder General
Bugfinder General
C
It's already been done - was included in one of the games and semi-updated in discussion. I'll see if I can find it.

EDIT: well, I can't. The search function has never really worked well (if at all - only once did I get a result other then "Cannot find") and, apparently, there's no way to read older threads.

Last edited by caninelegion; 10/02/19 12:31 AM.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I don't know if there's an absolutely officially sanctioned one but it was figured out a while back after a certain amount of head-scratching. ISTR the main confusion was whether D:OS2 occurred before, after or at the same time as Beyond Divinity; plus there seem to have been a few changes to the lore brought about my OS2 as well. I think they wanted it to be a bit more "serious" but I personally prefer the old lore...

Sorry, can't quite remember its whereabouts offhand and I'm in the middle of something right now. eek!

J'aime le fromage.
M
Chronicler
Chronicler
M
Here's a timeline we did for the DOS1 kickstarter: https://divinity.fandom.com/wiki/Timeline
(This does not include DOS2 however, which takes place in 1242 AD.)

I am in blood
Stepp'd in so far, that, should I wade no more,
Returning were as tedious as go o'er.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Groovy, thanks for the confirmation. smile

J'aime le fromage.
A
veteran
veteran
A
Imho they should have solved that at Larian earlier. I mean, it's just confusing ...

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard