Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nola Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Swen recently made a tweet about the Users Interface software they are using named NoesisGUI. In his tweet he specifically stated that early access will be using version 4 of NoesisGUI and they are currently using version 3. So it appears that version 3 was recently released according NoesisGUI roadmap and version 4 could now be 4 to 5 months away public release. I was really hoping for a summer release of EA and maybe an announcement at the Guerilla Collective.

https://twitter.com/LarAtLarian/status/1263709912724537345?s=20

addict
addict
Not what he's saying. What he said was that the version you see in the screenshots is version 3 of their UI. In EA it will be V4 of their UI. GUI Program is staying v3. He is simply promoting them with their new v3 release, not that they will wait for v4 of that program.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by UnderworldHades
Not what he's saying. What he said was that the version you see in the screenshots is version 3 of their UI. In EA it will be V4 of their UI. GUI Program is staying v3. He is simply promoting them with their new v3 release, not that they will wait for v4 of that program.

Are you quite certain=?

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Dark_Ansem

Are you quite certain=?

That's how I understand it:

"We remake our UI 3-5 times and this program helps in that. What you see in 3rd iteration on our UI, and we will made a 4th one for the Early Access (and I imagine v5 for 1.0 release)."

enthusiast
enthusiast
Also you have to take into account that they are displaying Version 3 screenshots with the announcement of version 3's release. It is most likely that Larian has access to the new code before it is officially released.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard