Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Regis25 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hello,

It is my first playthrough of this game and I have just noticed that Scarlett has a "Bonus: -1" to perception. I don't know how she got it. I can only suspect that it's from a book that was titled Clouded/uneasy thoughts, which I found in Luculla forest. After I read it with her character seemingly nothing happened other than the fact that the book disappeared. However I have not found information on such a book online (I have not found information on any sort of equipment which causes your stats to be permanently lowered). If that book's not the reason than I have no idea what caused it. It is not from equipment as it remained even after I removed all of her equipment. Is there any way to remove such a negative bonus?

Support
Support

There is a book, The Codex of Pestilential Thought, which gives +1 Intelligence and -1 Perception. I don't know if there is any way to reverse that (short of the save editor, on PC, or CheatEngine).
Deals with demons can also result in an attribute penalty, but it sounds like you found a codex.

Regis25 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
You are correct, I checked the intelligence stat and it has a +1 bonus listed so it must've been that book. I couldn't remember the exact title since the book disappeared after use and I didn't really pay much attention to it when I used it. Thank you so much for clearing this one up smile

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard