Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Atom Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
I have been recently looking at the closed Divinity - Original Sin Kickstarter page and I have noticed that there are a lot of rewards, but also that many of them have never been released (a good example could be the engraving tools).

So I have wondered about the full list of all rewards that have actually been...well...rewarded? Does anybody know all rewards?

A
Support
Support

The engraving tool and Kirill's Early Work were not added, due to several issues.
The Kickstarter potion was implemented as a code entered on profile creation, rather than an in-game item.
There were issues trying to create a large dungeon with interesting content, so it was was split up and the levels with fun gameplay were used elsewhere.
The day/night cycle stretch goal was not met on Kickstarter, but was close enough with the Paypal pledges we started working on that anyway. Ultimately it was not feasible to implement, given everything else that was being done and the cascading effects it was having on the resources required, and that feature was cancelled.

A
Atom Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Okay, but I read somewhere that Bellegar's Dice also weren't made.
I have also never seen a mention or picture of the personalised shield, signed concept art or the hand-sculpted teleporters.
And what about the artbook? It is stated as a physical reward, but when I looked at the "Reward Tier" pictures it only appears as a downloadable one.
And one last question - Are there two sets of Zandalor's cards? Because the are Zandalor's playing cards, but the rewards mentioned them being tarot cards that also included some sort of prophecy book?

A
Support
Support

Right, there was a manufacturing issue with the dice (they moved back production at the last minute), so they couldn't be made in time.
There were no backers for the tier that had the personalised shield (one person did back the tier fairly late via PayPal, but was refunded, since there wasn't really enough time to properly develop the included in-game content).
Not many people backed tiers with signed concept art, and that would have been sent out directly.
There was no physical artbook.
There is only one set of Zandalor's cards; they were changed from the original concept to the more practical playing cards (though I don't know if that was the reason).

A
Atom Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
So if I understand this correctly, then every single physical reward (except for the signed concept art) is included in the Collector's Edition box? If we exclude things that were cancelled or weren't made at all (like the shield or the teleporter sculptures) of course.

A
Support
Support

Yes, other than the poster and t-shirt add-ons, and the stuff in the higher level tiers.

A
Atom Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Well, as far as I know, there weren't any other physical things in the higher tiers. Either they all got cancelled or they were digital ones, like Design an NPC etc., right?

A
A
Atom Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Oh and also, do you know whether the poster included in the CE is the same as the signed poster in the add-ons section?

A
Support
Support

I think the signed poster was full sized.

A
Atom Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
What do you mean by "full sized"? The poster in the CE is an A3, which seems rather big. What is a "full size" of a poster?

A
Support
Support

A3 is a small poster. I don't know what size the signed posters were, but would expect A2 or A1; I didn't add it to my pledge, and wasn't involved in the production or shipping of the physical Kickstarter rewards.

Link Copied to Clipboard