Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hello,
I would like to know if there is any chance that the game will be translated into Portuguese for consoles version.

Sorry for my bad english, and ty for reply.

Last edited by Fabio Marques; 14/06/20 08:53 PM.
C
Bugfinder General
Bugfinder General
C
http://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=64&page=1

It may not tell you a lot but you are not alone.

Support
Support

(tradução do Google)
Várias pessoas manifestaram interesse em fazer uma tradução de terceiros para o português do Brasil para D: OS 2, e pelo menos um grupo começou a fazê-lo (http://www.traduzojogo.com.br/), mas não estou Certifique-se de qual é o status.

A localização em italiano foi uma tradução de terceiros que foi lançada oficialmente, após os problemas legais e os testes de qualidade apropriados. É possível que também seja feito o português do Brasil. Adicioná-lo em consoles exigiria outra atualização do jogo após esse ponto.

Several people have expressed an interest in doing a third party translation for Brazilian Portuguese for D:OS 2, and at least one group has started doing so (http://www.traduzojogo.com.br/), but I'm not sure what the status is.

The Italian localization was a third party translation that was officially released, after the appropriate legal issues and quality testing. It is possible that could be done Brazilian Portuguese, as well. Adding it on consoles would require another game update after that point.

stranger
stranger
Hello everybody, I am Luiz, I am a player of the Brazilian community. I have been asking for the location of the game in Portuguese, it would help many players to understand the history and gameplay of the game, because some only play but fail to appreciate the magnificent history what a great game inside.

From now on, Luiz. A hug.

stranger
stranger

I would really like it if they translated the game into Portuguese on the PC too. But I'm already losing hope about that.

MPL Offline
stranger
stranger
Hello everyone!
I bought and installed it right now Divinity: Original Sin 2
I know it's a great game, challenging, fun with great graphics, sounds and gameplay.
I congratulate the entire team of developers for making an extremely addictive game, and well done.
But I urge you to translate it urgently into the Brazilian language.
We here in Brazil are thousands of players who love this game, but without our language it is difficult to play and buy.
Me and many, but many players want to play, but we really need this great game translated to the Brazilian language.

In the gaming forums here in Brazil, many players want to buy, but without our country's language they prefer to wait.

Please consider the thousands of Brazilian fans that this game has given us with a complete translation.

(PT-BR)
Olá a todos!
Comprei e instalei nesse momento Divinity: Original Sin 2
Sei que é um grande jogo,desafiador,divertido com ótimos gráficos,sons e jogabilidade.
Parabenizo a toda equipe de desenvolvedores por fazer um jogo extremamente viciante,e bem feito.
Mas peço que traduzam urgentemente para o edioma brasileiro.
Nós aqui no Brasil somos milhares de jogadores que adoram esse jogo, mas sem o nosso idioma é difícil jogar e comprar.
Eu e muitos, mas muitos jogadores queremos jogar, mas precisamos muito esse grande jogo traduzido para o edioma Brasileiro.

Nos fóruns sobre jogos aqui no Brasil,muitos jogadores querem comprar,mas sem o edioma de nosso país eles preferem esperar.

Por favor, tenham consideração com os milhares de fãs brasileiros que este jogo tem nos presenteando com uma tradução completa PT-BR

stranger
stranger
How can a masterpiece game like this doesnt have Brazilian language? Larian do you even know how large are the brazilian gamers community? I just cant understand this, larian do you know how many triple a games comes without portuguese language nowdays? Zero, IMO this is disrespectful with us. With all mistakes in this text u can see my english level, How do u expect that i understand that millions of lines of dialogue? Come on!

stranger
stranger
Hi everyone, the developers can answer this please? Why cant u translate the games for brazilian community?

stranger
stranger
Hello! my question is the same as Sophia 1994! why it has no translation to portuguese brazil????????????????????

stranger
stranger
English, French, German, Russian, Polish, Spanish, Chinese, Italian, Korean and Czech.

10 LANGUAGES!!! TEN!
AND YOU CANT MAKE ONE MORE?

Czech?? Native speakers : 10 millions
Portuguese: 250 millions

So the Czech population will be more profit for you?
Wow great work Larian, I quit.

Support
Support

Czech was also originally a fan translation, for D:OS EE.
I don't have regional sales numbers, but there are regional differences in demand for different genres of games.

I'm not sure what the status is with the group doing the third party translation for Brazilian Portuguese, or how many people expressing an interest in this localisation have offered to help in some way (proofreading if not translating).

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Raze

Czech was also originally a fan translation, for D:OS EE.
I don't have regional sales numbers, but there are regional differences in demand for different genres of games.

I'm not sure what the status is with the group doing the third party translation for Brazilian Portuguese, or how many people expressing an interest in this localisation have offered to help in some way (proofreading if not translating).

33% since 22/04/2020, not any news after that, we dont have any hope for this to finish someday anymore.
Well, thanks for nothing, looks like we dont will get anything from you, right Larian? Thanks for the great game, but only for that.

Support
Support

I thought there was news more recently than that.
https://www.facebook.com/pg/traduzojogo/posts/?ref=page_internal

Someone who emailed support a few months ago said this (I thought) project was nearing completion of the first pass and were about to start proofreading. If it is still at a third done, either there was a misunderstanding at some point, or they were referring to a different project.

apprentice
apprentice
Olá, Pessoal!
Como está o processo de tradução do Divinity Original Sin 2?
Devido a COVID, acredito que acabou sobrando tempo livre pra algumas pessoas, eu incluso. Portanto, mesmo não sendo um formado na lingua inglesa, eu posso ajudar a traduzir o jogo (tenho uma amiga professora de inglês que pode tirar algumas dúvidas).

Enfim. Tentei acessar o "traduzojogo" e não consegui. Eu realmente gostaria de participar ativamente dessa tradução, dar meu apoio a essa comunidade.
Eu sei inglês... mas jogar o 1o totalmente em inglês me deu uma dor de cabeça e cansava em pouco tempo de jogo.
Abraços a todos.

-----------

Hi, everyone!
What state are the translation for Divinity Original Sin 2?
Due to COVID, I believe that some people ended up having free time, myself included. So, even though I'm not an English graduate, I can help translating the game (I have a friend who is an English teacher who can help a little).

Anyway. I tried to access the "traduzojogo" and I couldn't. I would really like to actively participate in this translation, to give my support to this community.
I know English ... but playing the first game entirely in English gave me a headache and got tired in a short time.
Hugs to all.

stranger
stranger
Brazil is in 13th in the consumption of digital games and even so it was not considered for a translation, but Poland, which is in 24th in the ranking, total lack of consideration with the players.

Support
Support

Kadinho;
There was an update on their Facebook page about the site returning 'soon', but that was a while ago.

Houve uma atualização em seu página do Facebook sobre o site voltar 'em breve', mas isso foi há um tempo.

oMaga;
The overall consumption of games doesn't matter as much as the consumption of tactical turn based RPG games.
With the original release of Divinity Original Sin, the initial localisations were done by publishers/distributors. There was a Polish publisher willing to do the localisation and fund the development of the game for a distribution deal; that was not the case for Brazil.

O consumo geral de jogos não importa tanto quanto o consumo de jogos RPG baseados em turnos táticos.
Com o lançamento original de Divinity Original Sin, as localizações iniciais foram feitas por editores / distribuidores. Havia um editor polonês disposto a fazer a localização e financiar o desenvolvimento do jogo para um acordo de distribuição; não foi o caso do Brasil.

stranger
stranger
Amigos brasileiros, não haverá tradução para nossa linguagem. Esqueçam isso e sigam em frente. Fim da história.

Brazilian friends, there will be no translation into our language. Forget about it and move on. History end.

N
stranger
stranger
N
Oi pessoal! Talvez eu possa ajudar a vocês. Por favor confiram este tópico que eu criei: / Hi guys! Maybe I can help you. Please check out this topic that I made:

https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=711534#Post711534

Espero que gostem! / Hope you enjoy!

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard