This is a quick plea to Larian to add an in-game way to report bugs. There are plenty of minor scenarios where I wished I could press f10 or something and reported a glitch or a bug. Because making a whole forum post when; my companions sequentially got stuck rubberbanding in a window frame in
the house over the phase spiders
, or there was a broken piece of dialogue with Shadowheart at camp, the multiple times chests or other lootable containers were placed within pieces of the environment or other lootable containers
to list a few there were two separate chests within other boxes in the Zhenterim store room in the underdark, an urn in the room with the underdark puzzle in the goblin camp, and a chest within boxes in one of the broken wagons near the gnolls
, when
water only puts out some but not all fire in the burning down building where you try to save the man trapped under the log, or when frontiers dude laments not doing anything to save anyone in the same instance even though you saved the trapped man and the female mage also in the building
, I could go on but the game is in early access and there are a lot of bugs. Maybe it would just be too complicated on Larian's end to set up something like that but in my complete lack of experience with anything game development it seems like it would make sense to me. Because that way minor bugs like the one's I've mentioned could be easily and quickly reported instead of just crash reports and things reported on the forums coming in.

While I'm here I'm going to list off some other minor ones in the hope they get fixed but in general I think having an ingame bug reporter that just takes a screenshot of what's going on and then has a box to explain the bug would be a good thing. Anyways, list
When having poet guy poke at your eye with a needle and then icepick my character modal first didn't show at all and upon reloading displayed on the stone bed table thing but floating perpendicular to him with my head clipping through his legs. When picking up the bark from the susur tree or whatever the quest didn't progress and still said pick up the bark even though I was carrying it but the quest marker followed my character around as I was carrying it. In the fight to get the bark the mage guy teleported or climbed (I can't remember) to stand within the range of one of the flowers and then did nothing the whole fight, which was nice for me but should probably be factored into his pathing (although it did give me the fun idea to use the flowers as a sort of anti magic flashbang by using magic pockets to transfer it around mid fight to inhibit magic AFTER I had my guy misty step over to the mage in a fight which was undeniably cool). Gale would repeatedly demand magic items even after giving him multiple too absorb while saying I hadn't given him any. When Gale died and asked to be revived I was unable to do any of the steps let alone the first one and search his body for anything. After finding that path up the wall in the underdark with the fake mushrooms and going to Ethel's lair she wasn't there and I couldn't talk to the girl (for that matter pretty much all of the quests broke for me after the refugees left which doesn't make a ton of sense to me since according to Halsin it seems to me like the order in which stuff is supposed to happen is that they do leave AND THEN you go to the underdark (especially considering how much more deadly it is comparatively). In the Alchemists basement even though I heard the dialogue about the scratches in the floor nothing showed up for me as glowing or otherwise and I couldn't find any way to get to the big room with the prehistoric whale looking skeleton. General animosity towards the player character by other party members even though their opinion was high (or maybe Astarion and Shadowheart just hate me, sad days - Laezell sucks and is annoying haughty and racist she can suck it I don't care about her opinion, she's a great party member combat wise but too annoying to have around in my opinion). I had a bug where I was unable to end the day during the party after the refugees were leaving. My invis would break randomly while in the myconid village (no I definitely wasn't invis because I was trying to steal stuff...). There was one unbelievably annoying bug where I was just completely unable to fight with my character or one member of my party or another in certain fights in the undermark (no they were't charmed, stunned, slept, or anything else). There's more but I think I've made my point