Thanks for all the improvements in this patch. I have played about 20 more hours after the patch and "beat" the beta version. I keep a running list as I play and I will transcribe it here.

*****SPOILERS******

A mage died in the first temple and never fell over, he just stood there crispy and dead. I couldn't talk to him or interact with him, except as a corpse.

The Fog Cloud spell causes friendlies to become hostel and attack. If you use it at the gate encounter and not hit any allies, but if they run through it after the conclusion of battle they attack. It made for an interesting play through, though.

The gate doesn't open if none of the gate allies survive.

Mage hand and psionic hand disappears without reason. I have cast it didn't use it and it disappears when I end my turn. I think it is not getting on the same turn based time table and it running out of time.

Astarion disapproves every time the priestess of gut kicks the other party members out.

Astarion was separated from party in another room sneaking, while the rest of the group is having a conversation in another room. The sneak check kept running over and over both failing and succeeding. Nothing ever came of any of the checks. It was like they were never happening when I went back to Astarion.

The tiles don't appear in the stone disc puzzle until after they are moved, then they randomly appear.

I can't dip a flaming torch/weapon into a flammable surface to ignite it. I also can't attack the surface to ignite it with a melee weapon or torch to ignite it.

I will pass checks, but won't hear what they say or see what it being revealed and there is no log I could find to check. I think it should go in the game log. If it's text then just text. If it was a reveal, then a link to highlight it again.

Jumping each character is tiresome in real time mode. There should be a group jump function or they just jump to follow the leader. If no damage is going to be taken and in real time mode just auto jump instead of dedicating a jump action.

Using "Ascend" in the mage tower of the underdark caused all party members outside the tower to teleport inside the tower. Saved me time from having to go get them, but I don't think it was intentional.

The point of view gets stuck on multilevel buildings. It happened at the toll collector and in the mage tower. I took quite some time to move the camera around to finally get it to fall back down to the right level.

Fires are displaced off candles throughout the map. They are just burning a few inches to the side.

Omeluum's tentacles flail around, almost comically. They always pass through his cloths and then randomly bounce around.

Everyone can take Thulla's boots, but it just moves the pair into that players inventory. It doesn't generate more than one pair.

The camera panning gets stuck in previously explored places. It also randomly slows down to a crawl and take a bit to get it back to moving at a normal speed. I think there needs to be a fog of war that hides the map if you haven't explored or some other mechanic that allows the camera to always move the same. Slow sometimes and fast others gets annoying.

Vulcan still looks bad. I just upgraded to a 3080 from a 1080ti and it still looks bad, so I am pretty sure its not my equipment.

I am playing a go through as a rouge and talking my way around things a lot or sneaking around them. I found out many of the battles just disappear from the map if you do that. I couldn't do any of the crashed ship battles, they were just gone when I went back to them. I found that you can make it really far through the map with very little experience. This makes the later parts of the map beyond challenging. There needs to be some way to farm more XP if you skip the battles. I could see somebody getting impossibly stuck in the story with no way to go back and level up if battles they may need the XP from disappear. Maybe more XP for talking or your way out of things or milestones or exploration.

The toll house ladder outside to the roof still doesn't get used, it's kinda comical watching all my guys jump face first into the ground now.

Doors open through objects, I can't barricade a door closed as a tactic.

My halfling couldn't reach the top shelf a lot of times. Funny, but cumbersome to have to switch to another character to search the high shelves.

Turn based mode made the secrete door in the toll house glitch. It slammed up and down really quick, but I could walk through it like it wasn't there.

Sometime jump spot are really hard to find. Maybe a reverse of walk to a spot then jump would solve it. If I can make the jump then just jump to that spot and walk to where my cursor is, so I don't have to spend a minute or more finding the one spot I can jump to.

My character still walks through the rope trap, setting it off, in the Gnoll encounter cave to disarm it.

I had the saving throw graphic stuck above my head for about 30 minutes one game until I reloaded a save.

If one member fail an arcana inspection it shouldn't stop the rest of the part from trying. (the flask in the chest of the Gnoll encounter cave)

Trying to knock someone out shouldn't enact a weapons additional damage from an element. If the weapon is on fire, I can understand. If the weapon has a magical additional effect it is enacted by the user with their intent. The intent of knocking someone out is to not kill them, so no lethal magical damage should occur.

Please forgive typos and the such, I didn't have as much time to proof this as I would like.

Thanks for all the hard work on the game. I can see how far it has come in a short time. Keep up the great work!