Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#443873 07/05/11 04:20 PM
Beatnik Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
KILLER BUNNY SOLVED although i have a few more questions for the broken valley area before you reach Sentinel Island.

TIA

Last edited by Beatnik; 08/05/11 04:24 PM. Reason: NEW QUESTION
Support
Support

The vial of blood is in the secret room, but not in a chest, just sitting on a table, or something (it looks a bit like a candle at first glance).

The locked chest in one of the other rooms can be opened with a key in the same room. Check on and beside the beds, etc; the keys shouldn't be too hard to find. There is nothing essential in any chests that need Lockpick. You can come back for any you can not open, but I don't recall getting anything that great there (reloaded a few times on Amdusias' password protected chest to get something decent).

BTW when you finish off Amdusias you will get access to Sentinel Island. Your first encounter there you can mindread to go up a level, so the higher level you are (I made it to level 18 in the fjords) the more of an experience bonus that will be. You don't need to get to a high level, but it would be better if you got to a new level before entering, to get a full level bonus.
You can get to the fjords from a path to the far south west in Broken Valley.

The Killer Rabbit is level 22, so is difficult if you are still in Broken Valley. It is triggered by killing 20 rabbits, and can best be defeated by jumping onto a rock or into a river, where it can not get to you, and using a ranged attack. You can avoid killing rabbits (ie don't use any proximity based damage auras, such as poison) and wait until you are a higher level in the fjords, since you only need 2 to trigger it (there are not as many rabbits there, so some people who didn't kill many in Broken Valley had trouble finding enough in the fjords).

There is a D2:ED walkthrough, guide (with screenshots) and Divinity 2 Wiki, as well as Lancet's Divinity 2: Ego Draconis All-Purpose Guide. Of course you can also post in the forum if you want to avoid spoilers, etc.

Beatnik Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Thanks for that and guess what I killed that bugger when I was in the bandit camp (after I told the lt about it so soldiers were their) and luckily I found out they cant be killed AFAIK so during this quest idk how the rabbit trigger was well triggered LOL (at this time the reason it was such a bugger was because my bunny kill count was around 18-19 as I noticed after I killed any rabbit I saw the dreaded cut scene. So I was in the bandit camp at lvl 14 as soon as I say that cut scene I ran and jumped up on a rock (it was all a perfect situation as I am reading your post right now and I did it last night) so the soldiers swarmed on it and it could not move (mind you this was the first time I ever even sighted it and found out it was level 22!) so ass it was occupied by the soldiers I just sat their for a couple minutes and spammed my maxed out magic missile and magic blast until it died and man I was happy about that!.

Although I have 2 questions that I will look up in the resources you gave me (which I am grateful for).

My first question is how do I complete the first premonition given by sosostra? I followed the bunny and it lead me to goblins (a bit higher level too around 11) and then as I kept searching I found no "treasure" but I ran accost Casper instead) I have yet to go to her after I killed the rabbit but idk if that has anything to do with her or not? Am I even ready for it? Also, what do I do about Casper? (sorry for combining multiple questions but they are all related in some way)

lastly what side quests should I have completed by this point I have completed about 80%-90% of them I believe, I know I have the following and can they be completed yet?

First I have pulled 1 of the red levers (I dont know the other locations)

second I have 2 of the parchments for zig,zax (I found a map showing where they should be)

third I have the talisman of the east and the west (is their a north and south? And idk where I must be to use them as whenever I do I am struck by lightning and told I am in the wrong spot.)

last of all thank you as I was baffled to this "killer bunny" and TIA to you or anyone who can answer my other questions.

Support
Support

The white rabbit should keep stopping for you, leading you north and then turning west, to bring you to the source of the river between the fortune teller and the enchanter. You do not need to cross any water. If you get to the large rocks east of the fortune teller, you went too far.

The white chicken is in Bellegar's shrine closest to Casper. You can not get help for him; you can kill the chicken, or do nothing. If you decide to do nothing, you might want to save and kill the chicken anyway, to see what happens.

Keep exploring to find the other levers and Parchment Scrolls. There is no rush on either.

The talisman of the south can also be found in the derelict tunnels (in a small chest in a tree in a goblin area; see here). All 3 Talismans can be used in the correct order (save first) at a statue in the middle of the tunnels (a well lit statue, with a plant or something on either side, in the room at the top of the stairs down to the southern branch), to give you the Talisman of the North (which has +2 Wisdom, 3 enchantment slots and a couple other random bonuses).

Beatnik Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Man I seamed to have left a lot behind as now i am in orbas fiords I never found all the parchments I got 3 I never got all the Goblin Talismans and I never found all the levers. I Have already defeated Lieken so... IDK if i will be able to finish any of them.
if not would you mind sending me a msg (so you dont post spoilers on the forum about what i missed out on?
So far all i think i missed out on is. The Talisman of the North. Being able to use the Transportation Shrines. And Lastly (probably something i want since i dont even know what it does) i only pulled 2 of the orange levers.

Thanks for all your help.

Support
Support

The only quest you can still finish in Broken Valley is rescuing the guild master from the quarry tower, and the only one left on Sentinel Island is retrieving the treasure from the boat in the tree (though you may want to use it yourself rather than complete that quest).

People that want to avoid spoilers can stop reading when someone asks a question about something they have not gotten to...

Pulling the other 2 levers would have spawned a chest with some random mediocre loot.

The forth parchment (see link above) could have been translated by ZixZax to give you the password for the teleporters that require one - the teleporter by Lovis' tower brings you to the top of the tower, where there is one chest containing a random piece of equipment, while the one by the chapel shrine gets you to a ledge in the mountain above there with a few goblins and Naberius' storage area, containing a skill book and a little crappy random loot.

The 3 talismans (see links above) could have been used in the derelict tunnel (at the proper place) to give you the Talisman of the North (+2 Wisdom, 3 empty enchantment slots, and a couple other minor random bonuses).

apprentice
apprentice
I do have a bit more info on the killer rabbit..........I had an idea on when it was triggered. the trigger is when you meet up with talana. while in broken valley, I killed all the rabbits....there are 25 in the area. after I met up with Talana, I killed five more.......and when the fifth one was killed......".oh...the killer rabbit!" she also says "oh....you killed a bunny..." but yes, the Bandit Camp is the perfect place to dispatch him. withhold the information on the bandit camp until after you did all you need to do in there {you can get some very nice stuff in there}. kill all the chickens, but be careful wink tell the Ltn. about the location of the Bandit Camp and head over there. if your aggressive enough, you can get most of the experience points for killing the bandits. when you trigger the Killer Bunny, make sure there are enough soldiers around, so they can surround him and keep him from jumping about. that is how he regenerates himself.....and he does this very quickly! it does take a bit of time to kill him, but have a good bow and it will shorten the assault. also.......depending on how many soldiers that encircle the bunny, it will have an affect on how much experience you get for the kill. if you have him, you can use your creature to help, but he dies rather quickly, so it's useless to use him.

another thing I found, is that Willie does have a stash......if you mind read him. it's in the goblin camp.......that's all I will say smile

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard