Print Thread
Q
Qeeder Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Q
Hello,

I am new to this game, and I have some trouble figuring out why Fane's spell cast of Restoration on Sebille gives physical damage instead of healing. As I understood it, healing gives damage to undeads, but Sebille is not undead?

Here is a battle log over damage recieved by Sibelle from Fane when he tries to heal her.
[img]https://ibb.co/JF0BcjH[/img]

I could not find answers by searching either, sorry if this is a common question.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Qeeder; 18/06/23 11:40 AM.
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Hi, these forums tend to be pretty much entirely BG3 these days, so while it's possible someone here might know the answer to your question, you may not get a response.

You may have more luck on the Divinity Original Sin subreddit or Larian's Discord server (to which you can find a link on the bottom left of their home page).

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
old hand
old hand
Could it be that Sebille was under the decaying status effect, which turns any healing into damage?

Originally Posted by neprostoman
Could it be that Sebille was under the decaying status effect, which turns any healing into damage?
This is the most likely culprit! smile

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard