Next Thread
Print Thread
#853187 27/06/23 10:31 AM
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
after sending several tickets to support with no answer or reply email, I´ll try this way to see if anyone has a idea on how to proceed or what to do:

after a few minutes of gaming, the xbox shuts down completely. I know this might be a temperature issue, but this happens ONLY with DOS. No other game does this. And it's not in any particular area or fighting any particular opponent, it just happens after 5-10min of gaming. Sometimes not even the long.

The xbox cooling fan is much louder and working harder on other games like Battlefield.

So is this really a heat issue?

Does anyone else has this issue? Usually if the xbox overheats and shuts down, should there be an error message?

As those suckers from support not even giving me a auto reply, would be nice to hear if anyone has some ideas about this. And yes, I opened the housing to get the Xbox dust free and it is standing in a well vented area.

Xbox one X project scorpio if it helps

Thanks in advance,

Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Sort to hear you’ve not yet got a response from Larian support. I have no idea why that might be.

Unfortunately the community round here tends to be BG3 focussed these days, so while I hate to send you round the houses you may have better luck with the D:OS reddit or Larian’s Discord (to which there’s a link on the bottom left of their website).

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Thanks a lot for your info, I might have a look there

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard