Next Thread
Print Thread
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I'm enjoying the radial menu but it needs a couple of features:

1) The player needs to be able to set which radial is default. It keeps changing for me and ends up that my most commonly used slots are on the must distant radial. So, for example I need to navigate past 6 radials to get to my basic attack.

2) It needs to be reliably possible to delete a radial even with some of its slots populated.

3) It needs to be possible to rearrange the order of the radials

4) Radials need to be able to be copy+pasted between characters (incompatible slots would just be empty if a character doesn't have all of the abilities on the copied radial).

These things would make using radials so much less frustrating and drastically improve workflow (UIplayflow)

E
stranger
stranger
E
Yes, +1 to being able to rearrange the radial order. Please!

M
Moonlite
Unregistered
Moonlite
Unregistered
M
100% agree radial menus have been difficult to deal with

F
stranger
stranger
F
75÷ agree, in fact created an account to voice it.

I was surprised at how cumbersome it is and am finding myself trying to predict how many radials I'll need endgame, so I don't have to go moving stuff one by one once I'm frustrated enough having about my failed organizing attempt. And I just got out of the frickin pod!

But the copy paste to other chars is taking it a bit far for me, especially with skills, actions from weapons / gear, potions, spells, scrolls and other consumables, that would really only be good for basic actions and twin characters.

Last edited by FlukeyFiddler; 15/09/23 12:57 PM.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard