I logged in today and found out that all my gold was gone. But luckily I was able to backtrack how and where I lost it.

MINOR MIDDLE-ACT2 SPOILERS AHEAD

So I've just learned the ability to drain the Source (Act2). After exiting the Hall of Echoes I drained the poor Elf's spirit which was standing next to the "fumes" at Meistr Siva's house. After that I wanted to test the ability on a Spirit of the Chronicle (I thought maybe that's what he wanted all that time). I opened a dialog with him, saw an option "drain source", and SAVED (while the dialog was opened). Then I drained the source, but nothing interesting happened (I thought maybe the Devourer Set quest would progress somehow). Then I LOADED back and noticed a TRADING icon. I clicked on a trading icon and saw that I was trading with myself. After about an hour and a half I realised that 150k gold disappeared from my inventory.

So I decided to test it again. What did I learn:
- Trading option with Spirit of the Chronicle appears only if you SAVE and LOAD while the dialog is opened
- If you LOAD and then close the dialog (without trading) - the trading icon disappears, and no gold will be lost
- I tried to SAVE/LOAD while talking to other Spirits, but it seems that the problem is only with the Chronicle
- Funny enough, I've got 20 attitude with myself =D
- I can't properly barter with myself, because of the gold-value differences))) And I managed to "insult myself with that offer" =D

TLDR:
SAVE->LOAD while talking to Spirit of the Chronicle lets you trade with yourself, and opening a trade window with yourself automatically results in losing all your gold.

Fix please =)

Screenshots:
[Linked Image from i.gyazo.com]