Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
T
So I've respeced a couple times and I'm currently trying to level up my wizard level but have no spells to learn. How do I "unlearn" spells so I can learn them at level up?

R
enthusiast
enthusiast
R
Why would you need to? Learned spells are retained on respec, so you don't have to relearn them. Clearing (unlearning) them shouldn't give extra spells. Am I missing something?

A
old hand
old hand
A
I am not sure if this is your problem but if you have learned all there is to learn, picking a spell isn't required for leveling up any longer and you just continue on without it. At least that's what it was for me.

T
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
T
Sorry for my very long delay. I honestly can't hardly ever get logged onto the forums. They need more bandwidth or something because I almost always get a timeout message. Utterly rediculous.
I'm talking about not being able to level up as a wizard because I have no more spells to learn and it always wants you to choose 2 spells every level up. How can I "un-learn" some spells so I can "re"learn them and level up. I had to go back to an earlier save because I have no idea what to do otherwise. Anska you say "picking spells isn't required"? Since when? lol. No offense intended but it makes me choose 2 every wizard level. Unless they just changed it with last patch (haven't needed to find out) then yes you DO have to pick spells every level for a wizard.
Wow, it's been 1 day short of a month since i asked this and am just now getting to see these 2 replies. Great forums Larian. They truely suck connectivity wise. Not the people on here. the forums themselves.

Link Copied to Clipboard