Next Thread
Print Thread
#941146 29/03/24 07:30 PM
C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Came back to the game after a break to find music no longer played anywhere in the game. I first noticed it when a battle started without music, but it appears to be everywhere in the game as I tried starting a new game and didn't hear the music on the character creation screen either. All other sounds are working and respond to changes in the settings, but no matter what volume music is set to no background music plays. Have tried verifying the files on steam and reinstalling without any luck. Any suggestions on other things to try or look at would be appreciated.

Last edited by Captain_Aloe; 29/03/24 07:30 PM.
C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
I never found a solution to this, but it does seem to be specific to a save. Music works in a new game, as long as I don't try to load my honor mode save first which makes music stop playing even if I start a new game or load a different save.

old hand
old hand
I've never had problems with background music, but with observable conversations, e.g. with Gimblebock's band or Alfira, you often only see the text, without any sound to accompany the spoken word.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Hello! If the issue with the music is persistent on a specific save, would you be able to send that save over to our Support Team so they can take a look at what might have caused the issue?
https://larian.com/support/faqs/how-to-submit-a-bug-report_85

Link Copied to Clipboard