Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Olá pessoal !!! Nem os atendentes da Sony sabem onde podemos encontrar os itens do pacote deluxe no PS5. Existem vídeos no You Tube que mostram que os itens deluxe dos personagens podem ser resgatados num baú dentro do próprio jogo, ótimo. O problema são os itens deluxe de colecionador como o livro de artes digital de 160 páginas, a pasta com a trilha sonora do jogo, fichas de 4 páginas para cada personagem e até skin para os dados. Não existe em nenhum lugar na internet orientação de como acessar esses itens comprados, no PS5. Alguém que joga no PS5 poderia dar essa ajuda ?

B
old hand
old hand
B
For those who do not know Brazilian variant of Portuguese but know the answer -
where can one buy the De Luxe edition of the game for PS5 and WHERE from download the collectible goodies such as e.e. the 160 page artbook or soundtrack?

Last edited by Buba68; 10/04/24 06:23 AM.
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hello!

You can find the digital items from the Deluxe Edition by accessing your Larian Account here: https://larian.com/account/digital-extras (you can also find the section on the right menu under Digital Extras)

You will need to link your PS5 account with your Larian account, which you can do there as well.

K
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Thank you !! Thank you very much !! It's been almost two months since I bought this content and I had only accessed the character items, such as the cape and the mask that changes the character's appearance, because these already appear in a chest within the game. The Playstation Store employees don't know how to give the guidance you gave me. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you very much.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard