Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Ami Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I'm trying to play the game with my friend, but always we try to connect on each other lobby we got that message. "Joining failed: something went wrong on our end; try again"

Both have the game in the GOG Galaxy, I have a macbook air apple M1 macOS Sonoma Version 14.4.1 playing from Sydney Australia, and him have a windows pc gamer playing from Brazil.

veteran
veteran
the something that went wrong is networking around the world from two countries that have different basic networks... ask you ip about setting up a tunnel

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.
Ami Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
My friend had tried with another person from the same city, and the error is the same. So, the problem doesn't is connection between two contries. Both now are using GOG galaxy client on a Windows pc gamer.

Any suggestions?

veteran
veteran
1 this forum isn't for Gog... most of this forum is Steam users
2 I use Gog Galaxy in Australia to play Bg3 against my mate in NY without issue so its going to be a network i.e, your pal uses a VPN or you just don't have the ping

if you or you pal has changed the email address contected to Larian then yes this error is in their new server trying to 'valid' the old email... yes even if you fulled out all their forms and yes they are well aware of that being their fuckup
however as i said this is prob your netwaork... one question, you say both are Windows, is that both W10 or W11? i.e, are you both on the same Windows build

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.

Link Copied to Clipboard